[PP-F1] How Do I Deal With This..

Sakura had been too scared to venture of into the new floors that were way above Aincrad. She was also looking for help on how to really combat, but she never found the nerve to ask anybody.. that stupid Kayaba Akihiko! Why would he do such a cruel thing? He is probably in jail hopefully..

The blue eyed girl sighed as she walked to a destination of obviously nowhere. In her view, she spotted an empty field that had one tree in the middle. Odd.. nature was beautiful and surprising at the very same time.

She quickly scurried past the crowd of players, accidently bumping into some on the way. She gulped before she had finally reached a tall and shady oak tree.

She sighed as she plopped down against the tree and landed on the ground. "Oh dear.. how long am I going to go without knowing a clue how to combat properly.." she whimpered as the thought of dying had entered her mind.

"Are you okay?" A boy looked down at her as she looked to be on the verge of crying. "If you need to learn a thing or to about fighting, I'm your guy!" He knelt down and smiled, giving her a pat on the head. "C'mon, you don't need to cry. It isn't too hard to fight, the game helps ease you into it." He stood up and offered a hand to her. "And my name's Keith, what's your's?"

She immediately jolted when she heard a voice. Someone was talking to her? She wasn't used to nice people.. everyone was just mean to her. "Maybe that is so.. a-and my name's Sakura.." she trailed off as she accepted his hand and stood up. She was awkwardly silent as she blushed.

Maybe she would last more than a day or two..

He hung upside down from the tree above the young girl.

Combat troubles.....yeah the system was hard for me too. He said with the hood over his face, none of which is revealed. He didnt seem like much, just a guy who isnt very talkative but also isnt very forthcoming or out going. He wore all black no matter where he went, but it didnt concern him that she didnt notice him upon arrival, he does have one of the highest Hiding skills in the game

Keith looked up at Ryu and smirked. "Well well well, I thought Mr. Antisocial didn't like hanging out." He looked back Sakura and smiled. "Who knows, maybe when the three of us are training you guys will start to be a little more positive about things!" He set party invites to the two and closed his menu. "So where should we go train?"

He didnt like the way Keith talked to him. He ignored the party request and did a double back flip and landing perfectly on the grass by Sakura. He just stood there waiting for them to move so he could follow. He didnt care, Keith was nothing to him.

The training can go one of two ways...his...and mine he said crossing my arms

Keith looked at the declined request and he sighed. "Aw c'mon Ryu, don't be like that." He scrolled down his map and looked at different locations to go train at. "We could practice on some boars, would that be alright for you?" Keith closed his map and smiled at Sakura.

Keith gave her a pat on the back and smiled. "Don't worry Sakura! These guys are so weak, it get's pretty boaring! In fact, you'll kill so many, I hope you won't hog them all!" He continued to make puns as they went to go slay pigs.

For a brief time keith looked offended, but he abruptly gave a light-hearted smile and made thumbs-up to Ryu. "Whatever you say, dude! I'll be sure not to bother you." He looked over to Sakura and waved his hand in a 'Come on' motion. "Don't worry, Sakura. This is just a little personal dispute, but we can put it aside to train you. Right, Ryu?" Keith looked over to Ryu with a look that asked for a truce.