Hello everyone.

Im not great with the introductions, but ill give it a shot anyway. I've been roleplaying for a few years now as a way to get better at writing. I really enjoyed it so ive just kept doing it. I'm a guy IRL, but ive never really been able to role play guys for some reason, so all my characters are female.

Most people call me Tet, but feel free to call me whatever you want. I have extremely tough skin, so you don't need to worry about offending me in any way. If you have any constructive criticism for my writing ill gladly take it.

I look forward to rping with you guys once my journal is approved. If you want to know any more send me a pm, or just ask below.

Hey nice to have you aboard. I may not be the ideal welcoming party since I haven't done all that much here but here I am none the less. If you've been rping for years than you've got a leg up on a lot of us so you should be great! Hope that journal gets approved for you soon so you can hop in. 

I play as females often in RPGs (I'm also a guy) but I don't think I'd be able to rp as one. Different way of thinking you know. But it could be cool...which is why I'm lobbying for a gender swap thread! Jeez I gotta stop with this, probably annoying at this point. 

Anyway welcome