[F1-PP] Material Gathering Help (Zandra Zvift)

Blue sighed. Lately, his material gathering attempts have been quite useless and he had been looking for a more efficient way to gather materials without the use of his precious time looking through bushes after bushes. Blue sighed as he looked through his customer list which he had kept track of before someone stood out to him. She was probably more experienced than him and was probably willing to help. Immediately, Blue sent her a PM asking for some tips and help with material gathering. At the end of the PM, Blue noted that maybe if she had spare time, she could come to the fields of floor one to have a material hunting session.

Blue smiled as he walked out of his shop which he hadn't worked in quite a while due to the lack of material. He sighed, realizing that it was quite a good day to be out here in the sunny day for a material gathering session. With another sigh, he began to walk through the crowds of NPCs that were around the floor before reaching his destination... an area full of boars and apples with a variety of berries. Let's see how many materials I can get today. He thought with a smile.

Zandra sat in an armchair infront of the fireplace in her shop. She sipped on a cup of hot choclate and glanced on her material stock. It was draining fast, and she still waited on that food she payed for. Just when she was gonna go talk to Grave she got a message. It was the Blue tailor. It seemed she wasnt the only one in need of materials. He asked for help, seemed he didnt do that good in his hunts. Zandra that have been out on several hunts alone thougth it would be fun with some company, and learn up another farmer, awesome. She quickly finished her choclate and headed out.

When she arrived to floor one and walked to their meeting point, it didnt took long until she saw the familiar face she was looking for."Hi Blue. Nice to see you again. So you wanted help with getting materials?" She said cheerful with a smile.

"Indeed." Blue replied. He hadn't expected the girl to arrive so soon after he sent the message. But it's all good because now it shall be easier for him to gather some materials. "I hope you know some cool and efficient way to get some materials fast." Blue said with a sigh. "I've got many customers waiting for me at my shop and I really dislike keeping my customers waiting. He really needed to new method of obtaining materials and this girl might be the key to his success as a material gatherer and a tailor. "Alright... so let's get started now! I'm sure you need some materials as well." Blue said with a smile before looking around for something that might be useful. "Why don't you lead the way... Since you're probably more experienced than me."

Zandra smiled to him."Hehe, Im always in need for materials. The more experienced you become you will see they disapear faster and faster. Also it shall be fun with some company. Ive spent so many days alone searching for materials." She equiped her dagger, just in case. "The first thing that someone think about when going farming is searching bushes and such. If your strong enough you can farm mobs for guaranteed loot. But even weaker mobs can drop materials. You see those boars over there?"she pointed at a group of boars a dozen meters away."Lets see if they have anything to offer." Zandra charged her only AoE sword art and rushed in, twirling her dagger and taking them all out with one atrack. She got rewarded with four materials."Thats how you do it." She said and thumbs up to Blue.

ID: 35589 BD: 5+3=8 Hit 5x2x1=10-2=8 Damage

MD: Dead before action

Zandra: 52/52 (9/13)

Boar 1-4: 0/8

LD: 18 +1x4=4 Materials

Total: 4 Materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"I see." Blue realized when he noticed that the girl had managed to strike four boars at once to obtain four materials. However, he knew that he would have to have incredible luck in order to strike the boars effectively and have loot from underpowered boars. Okay... Let's see. He thought, looking around for a squad of boars in which he could take out with an AoE attack so he could muster some much needed materials in his shop. However, soon he realized that he would have no need for his armor and thus, he unequipped his armor in order to equip a charm that provides him with quite a bit of loot dice boost.

ID: 35678
BD: 10 (Rage Spike AoE: 1*2*4=8+2=10 DMG)
LD: 13+2=15 (4 MAT)

Blue smiled when he managed to spot one in the distance. His smirk grew wider as he activated a sword art that he's never used before. However, he was very glad that he was able to use this sword art because it managed to strike the four boars at once and provide him with four materials for each of the boars which had burst into millions and millions of green and blue pieces. "Wow. This is quite efficient." He said, unbelieving that he hadn't done this a while ago.

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 8/12)
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 9/13)
Boar 1: (0/10)
Boar 2: (0/10)
Boar 3: (0/10)

Boar 4: (0/10)

+4 MAT
---Loot Gathered---

4 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra saw her new hunting partner learning pretty quickly."Awesome! Thats how you do it." For a second she saw that he had a lucky sharm."Does that help you finding stuffs? Thats real more useful here then armour. Ive a friend that helps me. Have you met Zita?" An eagle landed on Zandras shoulder. This is actually our first hunt together, will see how it goes." Zandra noded to the bird the opened up its wings and with strong moves she flew high up in the air to spot anything. Zandra looked from the ground if she could find somethink. But both failed.

ID: 35679 LD:13+1=14 No loot

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 9/12)
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 10/13)

"Woah." Blue replied when an eagle landed on the girl's shoulder. I have been planning on getting a familiar like that. He thought but recently he's been putting it off because it was said that the quest takes a long time in order to be completed. Blue sighed as he continued speaking. "Does your familiar give you a better chance of finding loot?" Blue asked. "That's indeed quite similar to my armor except my armor probably gives me more of a boost." He finished before looking around for anything worthwhile.

ID: 35684
LD: 15+2=17

However, this time, unlike last time, he was unable to find a pack of boars for him to absolutely slaughter. Instead, as they were walking, Blue was able to catch glimpse of an apple hanging low from a tree. With one smooth motion and a sway of his arm, he managed to grab the apple gracefully with perfection... adding yet another material to his inventory. "This was how I used to do it..." Blue said. "I guess I've kinda gotten used to patiently scavenging apples day by day."

+1 MAT
---Loot Gathered---

5 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra saw Blue reaching out to a tree and picking a nice apple. He also mentioned that that was the only way he gathered materials before, when he said that she did it day after day it sounded like he was kind of tired of it. And Zandra understood that.''Yeah, me myself have spent many long days picking flowers as well. After a week, it turns kind of boring. When I found out that even weak mobs could drop materials.'' While they was walking she thougth that even when there wasnt any mobs around, she could look if she found any nodes or stuffs like that. But not a single one was to be seen from her point of view, not even with the help of Zita.

ID: 35728 LD: 9+1=10 No loot

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 10/12) [2/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 11/13) [2/3 until full energy]

ID: 35792
LD: 8+2=10

Blue smiled. "Indeed." He replied. "This does seem to be more of an effective method than to simply pluck apples out of trees." He finished. "However," He started once more. "It does make it harder if you are unable to land a good hit on the boars after finding a pack of them." If one was searching for an apple, it would be easier to pluck it out of the tree than to fight a whole pack of boars with a perfect, well-planned hit. "Let's see." He said as he looked around only to discover absolutely nothing in the horizon and absolutely no apples worth picking anywhere nearby to where they were standing. "Perhaps we should try a different location?"

---Loot Gathered---
5 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra listened to Blue while he commented the good and bad thing with her material hunting teqnique.''Yeah, thats true, thats why I have maxed out accuracy enchantmets on my gear, I also have a skill that make me able to consentrate and focus on the enemy, increasing my chanses for a hit as well.''she looked around.''Yeah, it seemed kind of empty here now, so where do you want to g...'' she got abrupted right in her sentance of a group of boars, respawning around her. She quikly charged her Round Accel again while the boars prepared for an attack, before they could do any harm to her she relesed her skill and took down each one of them. With a smile Zandra accepted the reward and turned to Blue.''Just like that.'' she gave him the thumb up.

ID: 5859

BD: 6 Hit 5x2x1=10-2=8 Damage

MD: Dead before action

Zandra: 52/52 (7/13)

LD: 20+1=21 1x4=4 Materials

Total:

8 Materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"Well, never mind then." Blue said after seeing pack of boars spawn in right in front of Zandra. "Seems like boars are spawning." With a sigh, he decided to check around to see if there were anything he might hold interest in. No longer wanting to change locations, Blue said, "Well, I think I got what you are doing. Thanks. But I'll continue to hunt for materials so my shop can be reopened from a lack of materials.

ID: 35862
LD: 18+2=20
BD: 6

As the party of two continued walking, Blue caught glimpse of a party of weak boars near the stream. He, of course, like always, did not like to make the first attempt but instead, allowed the boars to charge at him first. He bent down and threw a rock at one of the boars, resulting in them being angered and attacking back. Blue sighed as he activated his sword art "Rage Spike" AoE attack which sent all four boars flying towards the air before vanishing and dropping a variety of different types of materials. "So effective." He said.

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 6/12) [0/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 7/13) [0/3 until full energy]
Boar 1 (0/8)
Boar 2 (0/8)
Boar 3 (0/8)
Boar 4 (0/8)

+4 MAT
---Loot Gathered---
9 MAT

Edited by Blue

''Nice one Blue!'' Zandra said to him when she saw four boars flying high into the air, for a few seconds looking like they was floating, then they disapeared.''You are realy getting the hang of it. Im almost ten mats already.'' She was glad, this was going better then she could have hoped for. She placed her hands behind her head while they was contiuing their searching for material, so they could keep their shops up and running. It was one realy big difference to now and when she was doing it alone, now she actually had fun. That was one of the last things she had when beeing alone, exploring the floors different material options. She looked if there was anything nearby, but neither she or Zita saw anything.

ID: 35864 LD: 13+1=14 No loot

Energy: 8/13 1/3 To full

Edited by Zandra Zvift

"Yeah. This would help me out a lot in my journey of becoming a great tailor." Blue said with a smile, quite grateful of the female player for teaching him this unknown method of material gathering. With a sigh, Blue looked around. Maybe, if he was lucky, he was be able to once more obtain materials which would help his shop by a great deal. Blue sighed as he looked back and forth, side by side, hoping that he would be able to find something of use within the next several minutes of searching.

ID: 35917
LD: 7+2=9

Blue's eyes lit up as he managed to see an apple hanging in the distance of a dark oak tree. With a smile, he immediately charged over to the tall tree, hoping he could manage to gracefully obtain it and claim it as his just like the first time. However, as he jumped for it, he realized that he had not seen the height of the apple and with a swoosh, he managed to fall on his face like an idiot.

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 7/12) [1/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 8/13) [1/3 until full energy]

---Loot Gathered---
9 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra turned her attention to Blue when he said what was his purpose of doing this.''Yeah, this thing with needing materials, I know exactly what you mean. Ive been there more times then I can count.'' He gave Blue an understanding smile.''Im sure youre gonna be a great tailor, the clothes I bougth from you have been perfect, I havent test the bikini yet thou. You wanna se me try it on?'' she winked at him.''Well, we are here to find materials, better I look for some materials as well then, she scanned the surrondings, but there wasnt a single thing she saw that would be able to use as material. Well, well, you cant have luck every time.

ID: 36282 LD: 6+1=7

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 8/12) [2/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 9/13) [2/3 until full energy]

Blue blushed slightly before shaking the slight blush away. "Eh... Sure. Glad my customers are satisfied with my products." Blue said with a smile. However, no matter how tempting seeing Zandra in a bikini would be, his prime motive was to gather materials. Hence, he looked around the area, hoping that there were things around that could be of use to him and his shop.

ID: 36344
BD: 8 (Rage Spike: 1*2*4=8 DMG)
LD: 18+2=20

Blue watched as a pack of boars ran past the party of two with quite a decent speed. However, no matter how fast they were, Blue was always faster. He smirked before pouncing upon the passing boars and striking them with his strong damaging attack. As they vanished into thin air, Blue smiled before inserting the materials he'd gotten into his inventory."

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 4/12) [0/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 9/13) [2/3 until full energy]
Boar 1: 0/8
Boar 2: 0/8
Boar 3: 0/8
Boar 4: 0/8

+4 MAT
---Loot Gathered---
13 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra saw Blue slashing down a group of boars, and it seemed he got a greaat reward from them as well.''Nice work there Blue. This is going pretty good.'' She said smiling at him and giving him a thumb up. Then she rembered she was here for a reason too, now that Blue have learned her tecnique, she could consentrate on doing it herself. Could there possibly be another group of boars nearby? She scanned the area, not that far away there was four of them standing in a group.''Be right back.'' she said to Blue before rushing towards the group, charging up her Round Accel while running. When she was in the middle of the group and felt it was ready, she released the skill and cutted down all boars with one attack, and when the reward screen poped up, she got rewarded with a bunch of ingredients for her brewing.

ID: 36429 LD: 16+1=17 BD: 8 Hit 5x2x1=10-2=8 Damage

Zandra: 52/52 (6/13)

Total:

12 Materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 5/12) [1/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 6/13) [0/3 until full energy]

"Whew," Blue said as Zandra managed to cut down on four more boars in order to obtain even more materials for herself. Indeed, Blue was becoming rather tired... No... A better word was exhausted. Indeed, you would think that a day of killing boars should be nothing but a piece of cake, but still, Blue disagreed to that... and he's allergic to cake. With a sigh, he looked around once more to see if there were any more easy material sources around that he didn't have to spend both in-game energy and personal energy on.

ID: 36447
BD: 5+3=8 (Horizontal: 1*1*4=4 DMG)
LD: 16+2=18

Blue smiled when he managed to spot a party of baby boars that had even less health than the ones they just fought. "What a convenience," He said, delighted with the find. He charged over at the helpless boars before unleashing a "Horizontal" Sword art that he hoped would be strong enough to deal damage and defeat them. Indeed, it had been and he was pleased that he'd gotten four more materials to add to his collection.

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 3/12) [0/3 until full energy]
Zandra Zvift (52/52) (ENE: 6/13) [0/3 until full energy]
Boar 1: (0/4)
Boar 2: (0/4)
Boar 3: (0/4)
Boar 4: (0/4)

+4 MAT
---Loot Gathered---
17 MAT

Edited by Blue

Zandra saw Blue wipe yet another group of some bars, and it seemed the loot drop was positive as well. Zandra scracthed her neck, looking at the surrondings, trying to spot a group of some kind of mobs herself, but nope, not a single group was in sight. She schrugged her shoulders. Maybe something on the ground or an apple or something, come on, there must be something here she could use as ingredient. But nope. She even walked away a dozen of meters in each direction to hopefully find a berry bush or something. She had been using berries alot lately, and they was one of the ingreidients she used the most. When she threw a look at the sky she saw the sun was already on its way down.

ID: 36528 LD: 9+1=10 No loot

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Blue (48/48) (ENE: 3/12) [0/3 until full energy]

Blue let out a tired yawn. He'd had enough of material gathering yet it was quite obvious that night was still quite a way off. "Argh... My legs are in pain." He said with a sad mood before sitting down. "You can continue, I'll have a rest here before I do anything else related to material gathering." Blue said simply before leaning down and eventually taking a seat on the cold ground. "Whew... Feels much better to rest a bit." Blue said in satisfaction before looking through his menu to see if there were any liquid of any sorts that were possible to drink... Turns out there aren't... At all...

---Loot Gathered---
17 MAT 

Zandra saw Bues mouth open in a yawn. It looked like he was a little tired. Of course he was, they have been material gathering for quite some time now. Zandra streatched her back when Blue sat down to rest a bit. She herself let out a big yawn as well, was feeling pretty tired herself. She thougth that maybe search for one last material, yeah and then she was gonna aske Blue if they could head back home. She half-heartedly walked towards a rock and looked under it, maybe a mushroom that didnt liked sunlight was growing there. But nope, not a single thing she could use in her potion. Kind of irritated she threw down the rock a little harder then she intended. She walked back to Blue.''Well, Blue, what do you say about call it a day? We have gathered some materials and Im tired as well.''

LD: 11+1=12 No loot

-Complete-

+1 SP to each

+12 t1 materials