(PP-F2) A Long Overdue Meeting (Sousuke) COMPLETE!

Manta moved in, activating another sword skill<<Accel Stub>>. The tip of her sword thrust into Sousuke's stomach three times, ending the duel. As the congratulation notification popped up, she dropped her sword to the ground and gave a little leap forwards, hugging Sousuke to her. Anticipating him saying something about dropping her sword, she mentioned that first. "Don't worry about the sword, it was my starter sword anyway." She hugged him tighter before remembering that he wasn't wearing a shirt. That made it a bit awkward, so she released him and stepped back, trying to hid her embarrassment. "Put a shirt on!" She exclaimed. "And I really did miss you." She ended, mumbling quietly, in contrast with the exclamation from a moment before.

Accel Stub - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - A chain of three nimble thrusts aimed at the target's torso.

ID# 36235 results:

Battle: 7 (-1) Hit (3x3=9 Dmg)

Sousuke: 23/56 (In the yellow, duel finished)

Manta: 52/52

Energy: 2/13

(All of the sword skills available to me are in my sig btw)

Sousuke smiled at Manta as she won and then was taken aback when she hugged him he was about to hug her back when she jumped back and before he could say anything she told him to put a shirt on. He laughed as he pulled a plain white shirt on that framed his body perfectly leaving little to the imagination although it wasn't tight enough to make him seem like a show off. When she told him she missed him he smiled even more picking her up and spinning her round laughing. 

"I missed you too, I still can't believe it's you." He exclaimed as he put her down. He wondered how this could get any better and then he thought for a way to get things back on track.

"How bout a date just you and me, we can catch up with each other go grab a drink somewhere quiet you choose and I'll pay, I need a haircut first though." He said flicking his hair out of his face again.

Manta smiled again and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. "I cant believe it's you either. Mostly because of the long hair though." She joked. "In all seriousness I thought youd died. I removed you from my friend list a long time ago, and so I didn't know if anything happened to you. When I stopped being angry, I realized how stupid of me that was." She brought her player screen up again and sent him another friend request. "You go get a haircut and i'll pm you once I find a nice place. I spend most of my time in my shop lately if your ever looking for me." She decided to be a bit impulsive and gave him a little peck on the lips. Speaking of which, she needed to run back to her shop and tidy up a bit, just in case Sousuke ever decided to drop by. It was in a bit of disrepair at the moment.

Sousuke took the kiss as a good sign he certainly had managed to start things off on the right track again at least his hair was definitely a mess and he thought he should go back to his old short scruffy look. He accepted her friend request and took her hand and gently kissed her knuckles. He thought it was a little cheesy but girls like that stuff right? 

"I'll see you at your shop then soon I'm sure." He told her. Speaking of which he wondered if his was still there and what mats he had left over. He figured he'd go gather some up first before he headed back there.