(OP-F1) Decisions, Decisions (COMPLETED)

ID: 36266

Battle Dice: 9 (critical, baby!)

Fourgotten nodded. It was safe to assume that other players had, well... died, fighting boars and whatnot. "Which is why I am glad he is here." But what happens when Calrex can't be there to hold his hand through combat? He would have to take care of himself.

"This little piggy has more martial skill than the greatest fighters in the real world could ever have," Fourgotten said with a silly smile on his face. The smile was because it was probably true, to some extent. Looking at Calrex, and then to the boar, he realized it was time to step up his game, even if just slightly.

Fourgotten jabbed his spear at the boar, targeting the side of its head. Not only did he land a hit, the whole of the spear head had pierced into the boar. Grunting, he placed his foot on the side of the boar and yanked the spear out. He watched as the boar staggered, but was saddened to see that he had failed to kill it. Regardless, it was a good attack.

"How was that, Cal?"

"Did I just call him... yeah, I did. I wonder what he'll say about it."

HP List
Calrex: 184/185
   Energy: 43/45
Fourgotten: 4/4
   Energy: 0/1

Enemies:
(Hate: C 9 / F 3) Boar: 2/4 (1 base + 1 from one handed assault spear + 1 crit - 1 mitigation = 2 damage)

Edited by Fourgotten

ID: 36272
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Loot Dice: 4 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 7 (Non-combat rules Applied / No Loot Found)
Sword Art <<Flash Blow>> Activated (1 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 43 Remaining)

"Alright, I think he's got it."

Seeing Fourgotten land a critical blow Calrex gave a nod, also making note that the young boy had called him by his nickname, "Guess it really is the go to shortened version of my name. Heh, Alright then. I'd better wrap this up."

"Nice work Three! I'll take it from here!"

Turning to face the boar he gave a calming breath as he lowered himself into his <<Martial Arts>> stance. Bringing his fist back it became engulfed in the yellow glow of his <<Flash Blow>> technique, a first rank Sword Art specific to the unarmed skill. As the boar rushed forward he released the charge, the assisted system taking over. His back leg slide forward at the same time as his fist, combining the momentum as his fist shot forward in a straight punch, made even faster by the technique.

The glowing fist struck the boar as it promptly burst into crystals. Giving a small sigh of relief Calrex lowered his arms, hands going back into his pockets. As he had suspected, since he was involved in the fight there was no loot from the monster. Nonetheless, the goal was to get Fourgotten familiarized with the combat system, not farming loot.

Turning back around he gave a nod, "Nice work out there. I think you've got a pretty good idea how things work. We can head back into the city now, if you'd like, and I can show you around some of the areas you'll need to know if you want to become stronger."

HP List
Calrex: 184/185
   Energy: 43/45
Fourgotten: 4/4
   Energy: 0/1

Enemies:
(Hate: C 9 / F 3) Boar: -1/4 (4 DMG * 1 Art - 1 MIT = 3 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Fourgotten coughed awkwardly as Calrex finished up the job with ease, feeling kind of weak. "I'll get to be that strong eventually. Maybe even stronger!" When he was addressed by Calrex, he responded with that same old enthusiasm from before, "Alright! And thanks. I'm pretty confident that I will be able to handle fights from now on! That is, if my enemies are close to as strong as I am, at any given point in time."

"Attacking was the issue for me, I know that. But what about avoiding attacks? It should be easy enough. I think I'll fight some boars later on, just to get a bit of practice."

He clapped his hands and did a little dance to celebrate his success, and then said, "So, where are we gonna be heading, Cal?"

"There was that name again. I think it may be permanent, just like Three."

-Topic Completed-

Rewards:

- 400 col (200 for each player)

- 1 skill point given to each player