[PP: F3] <<EaL: Mats!>> Twin Claws and The Masamune [Kalesh] [Complete]

Another day, another night, another hunting expedition full of fright! Opal had already started towards the Forest of Wavering Mist, this was the chance meeting between Kalesh and herself, and it had been so long ago since the two had crossed swords. The Berserker had told her he had chnaged his stats a bit in light of the new game updates and changes, curious to find out what this new style was like, she had asked him to meet her at the edge of the forest so they could do some hunting for that Earning a Living Quest, the mats were going to be needed for future potion making and there were a few other things she had wanted to pick up at some other shops as well. With her new armor almost finished, the completion of her set would soon be finished and she could finally dawn the red and white as she intended to be in. 

After sending him a quick message, the woman was dressed in the black attire she normally was in, save for the massive seven foot long saya that was held tightly in her left hand and the Odachi named The Masamune. The sheer length of the blade could not be carried on back due to her size or against her hip, for this matter to be solved the one way was to hold the saya in one hand, when she battled, she could move the sheath to her inventory quickly with a quick slot space selected. With that matter done and over with, she awaited her friend. 

Edited by Opal

When receiving a message from a friend of his he couldn't help but smile at the chance to come gathering with her! He felt stronger and more confident than ever as he made his way towards the Forest of Wavering Mists. He wondered how Opal had been doing during their time absent from each other. His crimson jacket was gone and now he wore one that was primarily black but with the familiar crimson on the inner layer. Since it was a gathering quest he had his usual accessory placed in his inventory and instead had his Tricking Clover on his chest like a badge of sorts. Around his hands and up his arms were the black claws he now wore which hid his hands from appearing as anything other than a pair of demonic claws. He grinned as he got an idea the closer he got. Soon he veered his course a bit to the side so that he would not be seen approaching!

With his sharp metal claws he jams his fingers into the nearest tree, climbing his way up into the branches like he imagined some of the monsters in this game would. Once high up in the trees he started to make his way towards where he expected his ally to be, jumping from tree to tree with the help of his improved evasion skills and clawing into any trees that tries to prove an obstacle while making his way to try and repay a past favor. As he got close he sent a PM to distract Opal.

To: Opal
Subject: Sorry!

I ended up getting caught up by some mobs on the way, will be there in just a moment!

((Feel free to do a stealth check if you want~! Kalesh's base would be 10 and since he is up in the trees he gets the object obscurity +1 thing, I'll let you decide if visiblity is an issue but otherwise it's gonna be an 12+ LD ^^ ))

Edited by Kalesh

OOC: Ok, Knuckles. XP

ID: 36030
LD: 7 [Failed]

Opal adjusted herself when the familiar alert had sounded off within her menu screen. Hovering a hand in place the menu appeared before her, soft fingers slid across the panel to access her messages and it was from Kalesh, telling her he had been caught up by some mobs. Was he already in the forest then? The plan was to actually go in together. Sighing to herself and flicking away the menus, she didn't even respond to his message and instead started to march towards the forest with her Odachi in tote. As she entered the highly dense forest, the mist immediately started to become thick almost choking her as she walked in. It had been awhile since she was last in here...and she had a feeling something wasn't quite right settling in the pit of her stomach. She urged herself on thinking it was just the paranoia of the wavering mist, then again it was always good to becareful in a game where you could end up losing your life. 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh smirked as he heard the slight jingle of an opening menu, looking down to see Opal entering the forest. He figured she would expect the path towards the forest to have some mobs but regardless he had found his mark. With a silent but deep breath he jumped down from the trees and landed deftly behind her. With a grin he tapped her shoulder, noting the huge blade, and leaping back before she could react or swing her sword! He waited for only a half second before saying "Deja vu!" opposed to 'boo' as he felt it was more fitting! He remembered her sneaking up on him when they had last been in these forests, he figured one good spook deserved another, even if his had only playful intent behind it. It was about that time of year where spooky and/or scary was on the menu!

Just in case she swung before she thought though he kept himself ready to try and dodge, not wanting to accidentally turn her orange even for a little while. That would just be mean. He hadn't changed enough she would doubt his identity and he hadn't attacked her or anything of the sort, just gave her a bit of a shock~! "How are you this fine day, Opal?" He smiled happily to her, probably the first thing she'd note is a lack of immediate weaponry.

Feeling that similar tickle feeling, Opal turned her back just as her shoulder was tapped. Instincts kicked in instantly, and somehow or another before the eye could see, the massive length of the Odachi, the revered form of the Masamune had been exposed. The brilliant blade shot like a thrusting bullet closing in on Kalesh's neck, she had only need to take an inch closer in his direction to pierce his throat with the long blade. 

"Ugh! You son of a---" she shook her fist at him while tempering her rage against him for the moment. There was a unique way for her to get the blade out of the saya as quickly as possible. Built into the saya was a hook, where she could rapidly release the the Odachi from within and swing it in one fluid motion. This hook could catch on to the the similar one on her back or on her forearm, however she needed it to be drawn on whatever occasion. None the less, she had not expected this to be the way for the Masamune to have been seen. Sighing to herself and shaking her head, a hand fell over the menu she once had brought up from earlier and gave it a few swipes sending Kalesh a Party Invite Request.

"You know...had you been anyone else, I might be orange right now with blood on my hands," the woman took a deep breath and puffed her cheeks out somewhat at him as the blade lengthy blade was collected once more in the ornate saya in her hand, "Touche." as she exhaled. He looked different, was this because of the new update? He had traded his trademark red jacket for something black, much to the liking of her own style of dress, but had he known she would be soon garbed in the colors of the Blood Oath and as soon as he accepted the invite he would be able to see the Guild Symbol over her character icon indicating she was in fact now part of a guild. 

"Alright, trouble maker. How about we round up some zombies and get some payback for last time? I'll take the rear guard as I have charge now, the extra boost in damage will help me release a good deal of damage with my AoE. Speaking of, you said you had something new to try out didn't you? If you're not comfortable with your set up yet, I can take point?" the woman shifted her body to one side and looked to him as they figured out the strategy for the upcoming hunt. 

Kalesh grinned as he raised his metal claws the moment her hand reached for her sword, the leather and metal along his arms blocking his vital points as he held his arms like a boxer. He hadn't been training for nothing, claws were the shortest range type of weapon a person could have, he wasn't going to underestimate another weapon's length and he had no intent to attack. "Nice new sword! I was thinking of something similar at one point... Before I got these!" He turns his fingers tip towards her and taps a few of the metal tips together so she could hear the noise. "They are great for climbing too it'd seem." He chuckled softly to himself, happy about that little fact.

He happily accepts the party invite, getting rather used to having both his hands free for a change of pace. Normally he'd have something occupying a hand, so this was actually pretty nice. "Revenge? Ohh, I'd love some. Fair warning though..." He gestures to his claws "These things can't AOE well. The only AOE I have is a default damage one, so not going to break many guards." he shrugged and said "I'm single target death and destruction!" He shrugged a bit. It limited his options but it didn't hurt to specialize a little bit. "I still haven't FULLY unlocked their potential though... I need more training."

Kalesh grinned to Opal and happily added "If I was anybody else, you might have succeeded." He smirked, seeming to have some sense of confidence despite his new gear and the like. If they were about the same zombies as last time, he would start to tear them apart. "Ah, a request though, if we fight more than two, let me get the first attack in. I am at my strongest when under attack." He grinned, sure that didn't make a lot of sense but it was the truth of the matter. Unless something was trying to hit him he wouldn't regenerate stamina as fast.

"Ahh, I see...so you are now a pugilist with some claws, huh? I guess that is one way to go about it. Well, alright then. So the game plan will be mobs of three. You can start us off with damaging one, and I'll come in with my AoE. Since I am the one doing the quest, you mind if I take the mats? If we score any col loot, you can have that." The woman shifted to the other side now balancing her weight on her left hip, "Agreed?" If anything she was interested in seeing this 'death and destruction' part with just using those claws. To be honest, he didn't look any more powerful since the last time they had gone off on adventure. The woman had a few extra points of damage to consider this time around as well so she knew she had a good advantage with the weapon and this Odachi was her new lifeline. Unfortunately, her Armor of the Blood Oath was not quite complete, therefore her current build might be a little of the same as it was last time. Leaning heavily on evasion and savvy to build up her accuracy. 

With all the key ingredients added up in her head, she gestured for Kalesh to start them off on their journey into the deepest and thickest part of the forest where they had once come across the very nasty and dreadfully long battle of the ghouls. Tipping the saya over her shoulder and sliding it over, both of her arms cupped over it and her wrists dangled over the edge of it. Since Kalesh was leading she didn't have to storm the mobs at the first sight.

"So, how are you are your girlfriend getting along? Any new revelations in your relationship?" 

Kalesh nodded in agreement but was fast to point out as a reminder "Agreed, but my claws are not as strong as they could be, I need some points in martial arts before their true power is unlocked." He shrugs his shoulders a little, to him is made sense in a way. "I wouldn't call myself a pugilist, more or less implies I'll be punching." He winks and moves closer to Opal now that the threat of beheading had passed fully. "I don't have a huge need for materials, but they are nice for my pass time. The twelfth floor is great for fishing." He smiles happily as he recalls his little boating session up there. He had gotten some alright bait while fishing off of the edge of the little rowboat he rented.

As he lead the way he glanced back to Opal to answer her question with a slight sigh "She's been busy I think" He chuckled and gave his shoulders a shrug "I haven't seen much of her since in a while, I don't think she is trying to avoid me or anything, I hope she just needs time to... adapt a bit more." He shrugged his shoulders, wondering how she was doing. He hoped she wasn't going underground again, it'd be a bit painful being in a relationship with somebody who wasn't going to come out of hiding. He tried not to get too distracted though, keeping his eyes forward he takes a deep breath. Refocusing himself on the task at hand as they moved through the forest. He had thought it would be gathering, but if it was hunting he would let lady luck take the wheel. He equipped his silver mask instead of his charm and readied himself for the battles to come.

Soon he noticed a few of the shambling brutes they had encountered last time, noting three of them were in fact waiting ahead. Kalesh took a deep breath and focused his eyes on the ghouls, not willing to let the first attack miss he made his concentration skill trigger! He charged the monsters, claws at the ready as they started to glow crimson he slashes his claws outward, leaving a bloody trail which hit all three of the monsters weakly. "These weapons are not built for AOE, this is hard as I can do for that!" He says in warning to Opal.

The first ghoul of the group, the one that was in the center turned and bashed Kalesh with one of its undead hands, knocking him back and away from the group, causing its allies' own swipes to miss entirely! With a slight sense of anger at getting his so hard he said to Opal "Okay, they are safe for you to hit now! Kinda!" He shrugged his shoulders while waiting for her to attack.

HP List:
Opal: 88/88
Energy: 22/22
Kalesh 75/76 (Hate: Ghoul1 = 1, Ghoul2 = 1, Ghoul3 = 1)(Concentration usable in 5 turns)
Energy: 17/19 -2 Sword Art
Sword Art: Primal Burst [AOE, 8x(1x1)= 8 DMG]

Ghoul1: 43/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul2: 43/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul3: 43/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG
)

[ID# 36031][BD: 6 (3+2+1)][MD: 10]
[ID# 36032][MD: 1]
[ID# 36033][MD: 1]

Edited by Kalesh

Opal watched as the blood frenzy of Kalesh had started, leaping in with an attack that had some AoE effect on the ghouls. They were barely punctured, and she thought she was going to come in with the AoE, "Well, that's fine, stay on single attack then. We can just chip them away one by one until I can get a clean shot in..." she said, moving towards her left but not finding a clear cut path to attack the mobish ghouls. Linking her with the saya, the Odachi came rolling out of the sheath quick like lightning as it pixelated into her inventory, revealing the sharp blade once more. Now she had a bit of experience using the massive length of blade, it was much longer than she anticipated and was still getting use to the ins and outs of it. Both hands on the overside hilt of the Odachi, the woman made a small upwards hop to chop down on one of the foes, unfortunately it didn't spark any Sword Art and she had missed her designated target. 

"Oh...well, back to square one..." it was unfortunate for her that she was unable to get a skill art off and leaving Kalesh with the brunt of the next the attacks of the ghouls on his own. Though she knew he liked the odds stacked against him, that's the type of player he was and she admired his frenzy like attitude. Perhaps it would eventually rub off...who knows?

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 20/22
Sword Art: -2 Miss 

)

ID: 36034
BD: 4+1 = 5 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked curiously when Opal said 'chip'. He couldn't help but grin as he stood himself up straight, out of his combat stance to turn around fully and say to Opal "I can wait!" He smiles happily as he suddenly dodges to his left, a ghoul going long by a mile. The next came close, but Kalesh was able to duck under the swing and laugh as it stumbled as a result of his evasion. Finally the third ghoul came as well, just as useful as its two other friends it missed him and was left a nice little fail pile as he looked to Opal in wait. "Show me what you mean by 'chip' exactly~" He smirked while waiting for the ghouls to make their next move, the dodging should have left him tired, but for some reason the effect was... negated. Like his energy just flowed back into him! "Do me a favor, and if you do try for an AOE... don't hit one of them." He smirked while waiting for his hunting friend to act, eagerly cracking his knuckles while the ghouls got ready for their next attempt at combat.

HP List:
Kalesh 75/76 (Hate: Ghoul1 = 1, Ghoul2 = 1, Ghoul3 = 1)(Concentration usable in 4 turns)
Energy: 17/19 -2 +2
Sword Art: 

)

[ID# 36035][BD: 5(3+2)][CD: 10][MD: 0(3-3)]
[MD: 5(8-3)]
[MD: 3(6-3)]

Edited by Kalesh

Opal nodded to her teammate, looked like Kalesh was dancing around them just as much as she was. When it was her turn, her Masamune began to pulsate with a solid white glow, crimson trickling over it as she stood at slid into an attack form with the blade high over her head adjacent to her arms while her fingers closed in on the hilt and squeezed. There was only one way she had found out through experience to use this massive legnthy blade and that was to take to the air, or get off the ground high enough to move the blade without fault. And she did just that. Along with the activataion of <<Gen Getsu>>, she activated her <<Acrobatic>> skill as well, enabling her to make a frenzied air dive and coming down at an angle towards two of the ghouls. As the pulsating silver and crimson blade glowed around the edges of her deadly weapon, she moved her wrists fluidly in one clean sweep to the left and right from an airborne position, lopping the heads off two of the ghouls with each passing sweep. She landed in between the two of them and kicked off towards the back to allow Kalesh to take out the remaining mob. 

"All you..."  

<<Battle Engaged>>

Energy: 9/22 [+1 Regen]
Sword Art: Gen Getsu, 12 Energy, 54 Dmg

Ghoul1: 0/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG) <-- 43 Dmg
Ghoul2: 0/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG) <-- 43 Dmg
)

ID: 36038
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg] OOC: booyah! 

LD: 2 =/ 
+2 Materials

Edited by Opal

Kalesh whistled in appreciation for the attack which had just been unleashed on the monsters in front of him! "Very nice!" He said as he closes in on the final remaining ghoul whose arm he ducked under when it tried to attack. Kalesh stood calmly and with calculation in his eyes as he slices the monsters limbs with the tips of his claws! Each slash hit a joint, gradually disabling the monster until the seventh blow which caused it to quite literally fall apart for him before it shattered apart. He then tossed the material it dropped right to Opal, not even daring to look at what IT had dropped. "And viola, one dead monster for the madam." He winks playfully as he brings his hand to his head and starts cracking his neck. "That was a nice warmup~!" He says before moving to Opal and asking "Want to rest first or get going?"

HP List:
Kalesh 75/76 (Hate: Ghoul3 = 1)(Concentration usable in 3 turns)
Energy: 11/19 [+1 -7]
Sword Art: Blade Spirits [8x(7x1) = 56]

Ghoul3: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG) [56-11=45]

[ID# 36039][BD: 7(5+2)][CD: 5][LD: 6][MD: -1(3-2)]

+1 Material to Opal

Edited by Kalesh

Materializing the saya in her left hand, the woman sheathed the Odachi Katan into its saya once more and lumbered it towards her shoulder, sliding it along the lenth of her arms and once more had her wrists dangling over the edge of the ornate casing, "Yeah, we can take a bit of a rest. That AoE took my energy down quite a few notches, doesn't mean we can't look for materials in the meantime though." She looked to kalesh curiously though, he was much more wild in his attacks than before with the blade, his true nature almost seemed to be frothing with a new level of Berserk, she had to admit the claw weapons in the new update were pretty good and she could see him enjoying the combat more, hopefully his lust of blood didn't drive him to attack her. She let out a small laugh and shook her head, the fine fibers of her ebony hair moved to and fro from her face as she dug a foot into a small little hole in front of her. If there were materials to be found, she would hopefully find something amongst all this mist. 

"By they way, nice damage output there. I had no idea those claw items were so strong. I suppose that berserker attitude is coming in more for a feral form now than it was before with the katana?"

ID: 36041
LD: 11 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh smiled happily and nodded as he started glancing around, not about to waste his time changing accessories when he could be looking as well. "True enough, no arguments here." He says as he scans the ground below his feet. As he scrounged around in a nearby bush however he found no signs of any fruits or herbs he could put to use with an alchemist like Opal unfortunately.

Her observations were pretty dead-on. To Opal's question he nodded happily and said "Yeah, it's... susprisingly nice to go a bit wild with these things. Certainly less restricting than a Katana." He chuckled happily as he looked his clawed hands over. "This is more or less an item I got for entry-level purposes... I'm going to get a bigger one later when I think I can handle it." He clenches his hand into a fist. "That was my second strongest sword art, by the way, I can attack even harder than that." He smiled as he pointed out the little tidbit. "Sixty-four damage, to be precise. No point in making it a mystery..." He hums softly in thought while looking his hand over, still somewhat conflicted. "I've got two choices at this point. Go grandmaster for the raw damage, or get martial arts to rank two so that the weapon is unlocked to its full potential."

He shrugged his shoulder and did not forget to say "You were pretty impressive too. That kind of AOE would make me a killing machine!" He chuckled softly and shakes his head "Seriously though, that sword art I used at the start? The strongest I can go with an AOE sword art. These things are built for killing one thing." He shrugged his shoulders. "How about this idea: I charge in and kill one, and then while they are angry at me since you have not entered the fight yet, you attack however you like."

[ID# 36042][LD: 2]
1/3 out of combat

Edited by Kalesh

Opal shrugged, "If that's to your liking, why not? I am game with however you wanna handle things. As you said earlier, I too am adapting to the new length of the weapon. You can't just roll this Odachi out of the sheath like a normal katana...Maybe I can get someone to create me a good quality saya so it can be more easily removed from the sheath. Or...I can go naked?" she said looking up to Kalesh, giving him a slight raised eye brow in the process, there was an old hint of Opal in that gaze of her own, it was subtle enough for her to make the comment. Dealing with the passing of her teacher had been difficult and having no contact with anyone during that time to grieve gave her clarity, which is why she sought out the Knights of the Blood Oath as well as Commander Heathcliff. 

Opal had been lost in a small daydream before she was snapped out of it when her foot crushed a twig beneath her feet. Picking her foot up to examine if it was of any value, she shrugged and continued on her way, "Well in any case, we were able to take those ghouls out in no time, unlike the last time we were here, we pretty much struggled through that entire battle, huh? Looks like we both have grown quite a bit stronger since then." She didn't forget what he said about his max damage output either, once again she was slightly jealous she had yet to put more effort into her katana skill, but she was bidding her time with that. There were other skills she needed before unlocking that 4th tier and right now SP was as hard as it ever was to come by. 

ID: 36043
LD: 6

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked as he heard Opal's final comment. It almost sounded... flirty? Either way he, as a man, had to grin and say "I swear I would not tell a single soul." He winked playfully and said "I'd toss you a luck accessory to fill the slot." He smiled curiously to the female player with a lovely body. He knew far better than to expect anything, just teasing back for the most part. "You can borrow it anyways if you want, I'm going to stay geared up for combat." He shrugged his shoulders with a chuckle as he took his eyes off of her for the moment. He moved himself over to a nearby tree and started to look around it for signs of a hole, tapping the bark with his claw with his ear to the tree as if listening for something before shaking his head.

When it came to talking about the ghouls he nodded in absolute agreement "Yeah, they never really stood a chance this time. I've been working... decently hard I like to think. Still have a long way to go..." He shrugged, shaking the memories of the two fighters who helped him not long ago, about the massive power gap between himself and them. "All in due time I guess." He chuckled and stood with a stretch, pushing his arm to the side and past his head before doing the same with the other. He wanted to perfect his offense before he worried too much more about his other stuff. He didn't want to spread himself too thin too early, he needed to focus before the fun could start. That was his opinion on the matter at least!

[ID# 36044][LD: 10]
2/3 out of combat

Edited by Kalesh

Raven hair moved off her shoulder as she looked back towards Kalesh and rolled her eyes, she did end up provoking the comment about her sword being naked and then that just sorta snowballed from there. Forgetting the comment ever happened, she slowly shook her head back and forth, "No thank you. Mat gathering is a pain in the ass, but I'll get it from the kills we do." Shifting her weight the woman lead in the opposite direction to where Kalesh was happening to be, she had seen him knocking on trees, and placing an ear to the trunk as if listening, did he think he was a squirrel now? She scoffed, he sure was one silly person. It was good to have that back, to see that nature in people though. She found herself to be far more serious than when she had left and wasn't quite sure how to masquerade as the lady who left it all behind. With all the discipline she was taught, the two months of solitude, the skills of being Kunoichi, the code of the Bushido...the woman's head swam in different directions from all the paths she had taken. 

Sighing to herself, she dug a foot into the ground to uproot anything shiny or mysterious that could be labeled as such. After discovering whatever was there, she looked over her stats and was now good to go for combat, "Hey Kalesh, my EP is maxed out once again. Did you wanna start us off with another mob hunt?" 

ID: 36101
LD: 12

Edited by Opal

Kalesh nodded softly while tapping at the wood curiously a few more times before giving up. He looks over to Opal and smiled happily as he says "Mmk, sounds good to me. The offer is open if you change your mind though." He chuckled softly and said "Just give me one more turn and my energy will be fully back. If I anger something dangerous now, the regeneration will stop early." He winked and stretched himself out before starting to look around. "Doesn't mean I can't look." He said while walking off through the mist to find where some more ghouls might have spawned. They ventured deeper into the mists as he hummed a soft tune to himself, something from the real world that reminded him of his current situation. He wondered in the back of his mind if Kayaba felt any kind of inspiration from the old series .Hack. It was neither here nor there, he was trapped and he'd deal with it by tearing apart the jailer when he reached the top floor! For now though he would deal with the minions.

"... You know what would be the ultimate d-bag move?" He paused while waiting for her attention, a smirk on his face as he says "You know how every floor is supposedly getting a little smaller as we go up? What if the top floor when you leave the ninety ninth floor is just a boss room?" He laughs at the thought of it, ragged from the second last boss they have to fight the final boss! It would be like a proper RPG!

[ID# 36103 ][LD: 6]
Energy Maxed!

Edited by Kalesh

Opal turned in his general direction, both hands still dangling over the edge of her saya as she looked at him and nodded, "That could very well be a good point. I wouldn't doubt that to be true in the slightest. Or you know, he could pull a move from Dr.Who and the final floor being the 'Bigger on the Inside' or just as massive as floor one." She was no expert on the series, and she was definitely no expert of VRMMOs as well, just by an off chance of weird bad luck she was now here in this world. Though the more time she stayed in this world, the easier it became to be to live day in and day out. It all seemed routine, but they were also on a time limit...how many years did their bodies have before it just gave out? 

All things considered, if she kept on the path she was on, she would be powerful in no time. And with how things were looking up for Aincrad as a whole and plowing through boss rooms like no tomorrow, Opal was sure the game would be conquered soon enough. But then there was that sickly feeling of who she was when she returned, of course this experience was going to change her views on the world...she couldn't very well go back to being Vivian Cruz...it seemed more difficult...Shaking her head, she allowed the thought to slip by. She shouldered the massive katana and nodded to Kalesh, "Friends of yours?" she asked pointing towards the north-west, another growing mob of ghouls was slowly fumbling around in a small area as they muttered and roamed the area without any thought. 

Kalesh blinked and looked back to Opal, chuckling happily as he said "It very well could be! I've seen crazier things..." He chuckled softly as he shakes his head "The shortcuts some game designers use. The fabled elevator in a tower that leads to the top of a volcano with no mountain around? Seems legit, eh?" He chuckled softly and said "I wouldn't be surprised if there is no 100th floor..." He blinks and turns while raising his hand "Wait wait wait, before we get ahead of ourselves, I mean at the top! Who says there isn't a floor that opens up at the bottom, or perhaps the first floor -becomes- the 100th floor. It'd be a book end, it ends where it all began and what not." He throws his hands to the sky "Maybe he summons every player too, a triumphant victory for all, every survivor fighting for their freedom in a final climax" He smiled as the mental image, it was glorious! Soon though he sighed and shook his head "Then again that is just full of cliches... I guess I should be thankful there isn't a princess waiting at the end of the voyage..." He brings his hand to his chin "... Kind of. I guess there is a maiden waiting for me, just not a literal princess..." he shrugged his shoulders.

Kalesh smiled as Opal pointed out the ghouls, happily moving a bit closer to her to say playful "No no no, Opal. Friends of ours. I bet they are just full of presents just waiting to be torn from their entrails." He lets out a chuckle before he charges on ahead of Opal, waiting for all three of the monsters to aggro onto him. The ghoul on the left seemed a bit slow, but the one on the right he actually had to dodge, moving out of its reach with ease, but the middle one seemed the most lively of the dead! The shambler managed to land a bite on Kalesh's shoulder, making him grit his teeth in frustration as he looked to the ghoul and said. "Oh, I am going to style all over you." Kalesh performs a spin, a clawed hand digging through the undead's flesh and freeing his shoulder of the monster's grasp! A second spin followed with another claw, and then he turned again on his heel as he almost... elegantly tore the monster apart. Each spin sent a limb or a piece shattering apart before the grand finale ended with the undead's head being sliced off into five pieces before the monster itself shattered. "See!? Just full of presents!!" he calls over as Opal soon receives two materials! Unrelenting bloodlust never looked so fabulous!

HP List:
Kalesh 75/76 [9-15=-4]
Energy: 12/19 -8 +1
Sword Art: Shadow Dance [8x4x2=64]

Ghoul1: 44/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG)
Ghoul2: Dead/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG) [64-11=53]
Ghoul3: 44/44 (11 MIT, 9 DMG
)

[ID# 36108][BD: 9(7+2)][CD: 12][LD: 19][MD: 1]
[ID# 36109][MD: 9]
[ID# 36110][MD: 5(8-3)]