[pp-F10] Silence her Screams 'Wail of the Banshee' with Tearye and Ariel

Lowenthal teleported himself to the tenth floor. He was engulfed in darkness, as usual. Normally, he would go and visit Mari. But as their last conversation didn't end so well, he opted out. And he had a separate reason to be here. The old woman he kept running into had came up to him, wanting him to slay a monster for her. It had apparently killed her husband, and she was seeking closure. Lowenthal would've called it revenge, but the ten thousand Col she offered as a reward, made him hold his tongue. He figured that the Banshee he had to fight, was some sort of field boss, so he had enlisted the help of someone. He messaged someone, he hadn't talked to since his 'Absolute Pin' days. He had message Teayre to see if she would help him. Lowenthal had travelled with her to be husband, Calrex quite a few times. And he figured it was about time to meet the woman who would tame him. 

Edited by Lowenthal

The 10th floor, Why was she here again? she asked herself as she made her way through the teleport gate. AH yes, she received word from a certain crimson maiden about doing a quest that was on the blonde's 'To DO!' list. This one wasn't particular difficult but she postponed it for easier ones from the lower floor. She had gathered details about it but there is a limit to the information the brokers could provide. First came the SP rewards that piqued her interest but the col wasn't a small amount that could be ignored either. So expecting to see her friend she stumbled onto a somehow familiar but unexpected frame, it was a orange guy that was in her own guild for a while before breaking off and starting a new one. She didn't feel any kind of ill intent towards him but the word 'traitor' somehow managed to slip in her mind. If they were to fight alongside, she would analyze his skills and wits to see if he is worthy to lead a guild as the lives of his guild members depended on him, that was the least she could do as one of the remaining Guardians. She decided to push that first thought in the back of her mind, as it was most likely to her own warrior-like upbringing rather than animosity. So the blonde with her companion by her side, the proud white lion Kimba, approached him and offered a wave and a smile: "Long time no see! Are you expecting a certain crimson headed chick as well?"

The ping of her receiving a message came up and Teayre looked down at it flicking her finger at the air in front of her Teayre brings it up. “Lowenthal… Lowenthal, Lowenthal, Lowenthal. Oh yeah the guild leader of Piera’s guild. Why’s he messaging me.” As she read through the pm the red head’s eye widened he wanted her aid with a quest. Sending a short reply saying she’d be there shortly the girl started to make her way to the tenth floor to meet with the guild master. Walking along in the darkness of Yomi the red head hears the call of a certain Ariel’s voice. Quickening her pace Teayre kneels down and begins to fuss over Kimba. “Hello Kimba, are you okay?” Standing back up the petite girl nods at the two players with her. “Shall we do this then?” 

Lowenthal nodded to the voice. "Ah, Ariel. Glad you could make it." Lowenthal said, actually surprised his old guild leader had answered his call. Hopefully she had no hard feelings towards him. Absolute Pin was fine and dandy, but it just wasn't what Lowenthal was looking for. He held out a hand for her, hoping that she could at least see it in the darkness that surrounded them. "Hopefully, there's no hard feelings. It wasn't my intention to join then just leave and start my own guild. It just, sort of happened." Lowenthal said, wanting the awkwardness he started to end. Luckily enough, another voice chirped from the darkness. "Ah, glad to see that you could make it as well Teayre. Long time no see." Lowenthal said, remembering that his first encounter with the woman was when he bailed on a quest with her and several members of Absolute Pin. It wasn't intentional, he just got lost and ended up leaving the mission area. "And since we're all here, let's get this mission underway." Lowenthal said, as he slowly moved in the darkness.

Edited by Lowenthal

She would lie if she'd say she wasn't bearing a tiny amount of some negative sentiment towards Lowe so she decided to simply not at his reply. Luckily Teayre entered the scene with her usual cheery mod while making Kimba happy with the attention she was giving her, replying to her question with a roar that echoed in the surroundings. She took the opportunity to search through her inventory and pull out a small bottle labeled <<Firefly Essence>>,  once in the open it started emitting a florescent glow that gave them a bit of lighting on a 2 meter radius(using metric system since 2/3rds of this thread are European). "That's better" she said in a pleased voice. She took one more look at her inventory to make sure the right set is equipped since she had 3 armors with different enhancements that looked the same. "Okay I'm set, lead they way party leader" she said in a sheepish tone while looking at Lowenthal.

“Good to see you again Lowe, I don’t know if this really counts as seeing.” Teayre huffed, her eyes were nearly closed. “Are you going to stick with us on this quest?” Smirking she stood up after on final pat on Kimba’s head. “Thanks there Ari.” Her eyes opening again Teayre blinks several times as her pupils shrank. Facing Lowenthal Teayre grinned, “I’m only joking, you’ve probably become much more reliable especially with running your own guild now. So what exactly is the quest?” Teayre looked around as the party started to make their way towards the right area.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowenthal rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, not sure if his red face could be seen. "Well, I'm glad you asked." Lowenthal said, in response to Teayre's question. "Well, goal is to find a banshee and make it stop living." Lowenthal said, shrugging. "Pretty straight forward, like a lot of these quests." Lowenthal pointed out, having noticed that almost every quest in SAO was go to an area, kill a mob, and collect a reward. "And yes, I do plan on finishing this one." He said. checking his map. "And, it seems we go this way. "So, it seems we go this way." Lowenthal said, starting to walk. He wished that he still had his night vision skill, which had mysteriously vanished at the same time that his sword arts were unlocked. Thanks the Ariel's light, he was at least able to walk without falling over himself. "So, thanks for showing up. Even though i've disappointed you two, with the whole abandoning thing." Lowenthal said.

" A banshee... so we're going ghost hunting. Sounds like a cheap plot for a TV show but easy enough netherless." remarked the blonde upon that short mission description. Well they were a pretty overleveled group so she predicted no major problems with it. Either way she checked out her gear and then nodded in satisfaction.She began following Lowe while walking beside Teayre. "Don't beat yourself up to much about that. I managed to solo the snow beast afterwards." she remember T mentioning his guild and simply asked: "How's the 'room' doing? haven't heard much about you in a while" she asked with genuine curiosity. They still seem to have a bit until reaching their destination, spending the time with some idle chatting wouldn't hurt... or so she thought.

“Killing a banshee?” Raising an eyebrow Teayre chuckles, “Should be easy enough.” She affirmed with Lowenthal’s comment about it being straight forward. “Go to x, y or z kill this mob, retrieve this bit of loot. It’s mmos all over.” A heavy sigh underlined her words, “Here I thought it’d be slightly more fun doing this as a vrmmorpg but guess I was wrong.” She shook her head at Lowenthal, “Don’t worry about it shortly after you left so did everyone else, I guess no one really wanted to do that quest in the end.” Kicking a stone that was nearby she stretches her arms up, “I should probably get around to completing all the quests I’m missing at some point.”