[PP-F2] New Friends, Old Cave [Ssendom's Group]

A purple flame, and it was rendered meaningless. She fumbled for an arrow when it became clear she did not have the time, and a red blade swung at her neck. She dodged, but her bow did not, and it was split in two, forever purposeless.  She stumbled back, startled, another swing narrowly missing her arm. She ducked underneath a red trail of light, drawing the short dirk on her belt, it rose to meet the next red slash. The chink of of blades meeting. Through her dexterity and her dexterity alone, she diverted the flow of blow away from her person, allowing herself to stand for a few moments longer. The avoided blow created an opportunity that she took, dashing in and slashing at Toothpick’s thigh. Alas, his reaction was uncharacteristically deft and his foot met with her back. She was sent tumbling to the ground, arrows spralled out before her as she kicked herself up to a stand only to find Toothpick pressing the assault. She dodged to his left, and stabbed at his thigh, a mis-calculation leading her to sheath the blade within him. She mistakenly attempted to pull her weapon out, but a hand gripping her hair pulled away from the blade, and up into the air. She was heavy, and Toothpick could feel it, but the red was with him, and she wouldn’t be for long. Her eyes met with his and a faded red met with her chest, no more weight to be found. " 'Finished the fight'," he popped up the menu, scrolling through the interface with the scimitar held loosely, poking away with his off-hand, the empty grasp he once held in with behind his index, browsing through the loot.

~~~

5 x 5 = 25 Col from Archer Goblin

Mace Goblin
HP: 0/8
Damage: 6
-DEAD-

Toothpick
HP: 10/12
Damage: 1+3+1
BD: 9 (Critical)
LD: 13+1
ID# 37206

Archer Goblin -DEAD-
HP: 0/5
Damage: 2
MD: 8 (Hit)
ID# 37207
Passive: Night vision +1 MD in the dark
Passive: Archer's Respite As long as 1 action range from target is maintained, +1 MD (unfulfilled)
Passive: 2-Finger Taunt  Spawns 1 action range away from players

Edited by Toothpick

Ssendom stood up and looked at the boy before chuckling, "See, easy as cake. Now you can choose, we may continue forward and fight some more with the protection of Amethyst, or we can head on out of here since you seem to have a good handle on fighting from what I can tell." He praised his ally at the same time of giving him a choice, Ssendom really felt like doing some worthwhile fighting of his own but could as long as he was near this boy he was protecting since the mobs strength would be far too much for him to handle. "Doesn't matter to me, I got time to kill or I got mobs to kill." He chuckled again.

Toothpick tapped a few final times, a green shawl draping itself about his neck as the menu vanished. a tender two-finger grasp pinching the green, “Perhaps, I’ve familiarized myself with the motions, I can only go up from here.” He looked further into the vast darkness, “though, even with your healing, I could’ve died if both had hit me at the same time, so I think it’s wise if we head on back now, if you don’t mind. Plus, I can feel the effects of the consumables weakening their hold on me,” the urge to kill is weak  “and I wouldn’t want them dropping mid-battle.” He sheathed the bronze blade, the scabbard uttering it’s dim screech. He stared off into the floor in a brief contemplation, scanning for any missed drops as he did.

~~~
No Mats found

ID #37221
LD: 1+1

Ssendom saw the bright light out of the cave, he knew he didn't have to direct the boy on how to escape the cave since they hadn't gone too far in. Once they exited to the outdoors, he nodded his head to Toothpick then began walking away, "By the way, if you need someone to hunt with when you reach the upper tier's in level, do not hesitate to message me. I always enjoy a good hunt with some strong enemies, though the next time you see me, I will be a grandmaster of this blade on my back." He told the boy before he got too far away, he then activated his Athletics skill and bursted off in the direction of town waving his hand in the air to bid the man farewell.

Red to remember you by A strange violence and an odd master to boot, even now I’m unsure of how I feel about Ssendom. He can’t be entirely bad, he is with Teayre after all, but still…..his lust for a good fight brings to question how driven is he to leave; whether he is either extremely passionate, or not at all. I saw the light, and returned Ssendom’s nod it’s reflection, and the subsequent friend request “Always with the hefty titles eh? I’ll be sure to call. Cya’.” And he was gone, his waving hand barely discernible from the blur that had as much right to call itself “me” as did his body. Thinking back to it now, I can’t help but wonder how relativity works in Sao. I suppose there isn’t any real way to accurately measure here, with the static crafting options and all, but I know a physicist, so I’ll have to ask later on. “Up, or down…” I looked between the two paths, one unseen, and the other familiar, I took the former, reaching a roadblock soon after. Rocks had crashed into the thin path, stacking up into a teetering pile. I could see some form of gem shining from within, and with a tad of digging, I managed to worm it out without getting crushed by rocks.

~~~
+1 Mat

ID# 37511
LD: 14+1

~~~

Thread Closed

Toothpick
+1 Monsters Sacrifice

+1 Mat
+25 Col

All Participants
+200 Col