[Shop-F1] Sky Nymph Adrasteia

[Occupation- Rank: 2 EXP 0/40]

A simple small tailors shop sitting in the woods made by the help of friends its made of nothing but wood and glass there were three sections to it the back room, dressing room, and just the shop itself next to this shop was an ancient catapult I had found which her friends also helped repair so far even if I was a rookie my crafting was good a few people had already learned of the shop and the catapult my first creation always hung around me a parachute backpack

The only price I had for my services was materials as much as I could get

*If it was tailoring materials and a description was to be given

*If it was the use of the catapult she'd need specific materials to make a parachute and a backpack

475cbfec-2c8f-4d05-99e9-2874fdf1b904.1.6

Currently open for buisness

I have a new policy leave your issues out in the battle field I don't want to hear it if you got into an argument no boasting either unless I say otherwise

Prices Coming Soon...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske approached the wooden shop, staring up at the sign above. She noticed the odd catapult, but decided not to bother it. She slowly opened the door to the shop, walking in silently. "H-hello?" she called. "I was wondering if you could fix up this jacket into something better and more fashionable?"

She was holding a blue furry coat, made from Ice Boar Hide. It was poorly sewn together with patches of mismatching strings hanging from the stitches. She also had boots and gloves that were lined with Boar Hide.

I heard the door ring "H-Hello" "I was wondering if you could fix up this jackey into something more better and fashionable" I came out from the back room to see her holding a blue furry coat with terrible sewing *I walked around the small counter to her taking the coat and examining its status* "Wild Ice Boar Hide, hm? Yeah I can do it I'll send it to you when I'm done" I was lucky to have run into a pack of those during one of my quest so this would be a cinch she left and *I went to work*

I pulled out the sewing machine again let's see if I'm lucky today I grabbed the Ice Boar Cloth and a few other things in case

Crafting Die

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

3 exp gained

It's successful but it has extra traits it won't show me here was the result ice_blue_boar_fur_coat_by_dna_arin-d79xbyy.jpg (personally drew it myself) Blue Ice Boar Fur Coat with different shades of blue with a zipper made of silver and silver buttons in case it came out of place I used black and blue strechable fabric for the bottom of the coat attached to the back was black and grey tie dye tails leather straps to keep the bottom of the coat tight I was happy with it but as I looked at the stats what ever enchantments were in it seemed to increase its durability a lot more than expected *I opened the HUD and messaged Oske that "I was finished with the coat and that she should come pick it up"*

Oske entered the shop once she received the message, she entered the shop and gasped as she saw the coat. "Oh, gosh, it's beautiful! I love it... how much? If you don't want me to pay in Col I have fabric and other materials I could offer.." she breathed, gently running her fingers over the fur of the blue coat.

Keith approached the shop and looked at the sign. 'Sky Nymph Adrasteia' was the name. He opened the door and saw Kyoki with another customer. He smiled and waved. "Hey Kyoki! Nice to see you got the place open!" He closed the door behind him and wiped his feet on the welcome mat. "Can I place an order?"

Keith walked over to the counter and took off his two finger-less gloves. "Do you think you can patch up my gloves? They've started to get a little worn out and I could really us the fix-up." He set them on on the counter and looked up at her. "Can you do it?"

I pulled out the sewing machine pulling out the gloves and the iron boar leather let's see if I'm lucky again

Crafting Die

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

Keith got the message and went back to the shop. He entered and looked to Kyoki. "How does it look?" He examined the gloves and smiled at her. "Thanks so much! You're the best! What do you need for payment?" He said, while pulling on the finger-less gloves.

winter bird fluff resistance to the cold usually white, water fairy cloth good for swimming through water and is usually blue, Blood cloth changes from one red to the other depending on light, Spider Thread strong as heck thread really hard to come by, Thunder Scales increases speed depending on what its used in I picked up all the materials I had gotten from keith and the silver and leather as well I planned to make a coat for myself I had drawn it so many times it was stuck in my head I pulled out the sowing machine putting the spider thread through it I grabbed the winter birb fluff and water fairy cloth and began sewing the first part together

Crafting Die

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

I used the same winter birb fluff and water fairy cloth and began sewing the first part again together

Crafting Die

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP