[Shop-F1] Sky Nymph Adrasteia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was laying behind the counter at the moment since I was picking stuff up from the fire when Darius had came in he was asking for his armor "ah yes just a moment" I open my inventory scrolling through opening up the leather armor of Darius and setting it on the burnt still standing counter just as he had described the armor "just like ya wanted it" I pushed it towards him "hope ya enjoy em till you get the armour you've wanted for so long..."

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darius entered the small shop in his dragon-themed armor, his face covered by his helm that only showed his mouth. She had not seen him since he had gotten the armor, so no doubt that she would not know who he was. He looked around the place, knowing that he had helped in its establishment, before going up to the counter where Kyoki would undoubtedly be waiting. He placed down his order, which was for a crimson looking cape that seemed to be alive with fire from the colors as the material moved and set out the ingredients she would need to make it: 12 spider silk; he had no dye.

Darius looked up to her, knowing she would be smiling as always, giving her a small smile as he spoke, "Kyoki, I was wondering if you could make me this cape. I would also like it to have an enchantment that increases my to nearby mobs if you can. You can have the left over silk and the leather armor you made me long ago when you are down with it." Kyoki would know that it was Darius by his voice.

[Link to cape: https://www.google.com/search?q=mantles ... B388%3B476 ]

[And just for clarity, the enchantment should be that Darius gets an extra per turn to aggro monsters to him. If possible and at the GMs acceptance, I would like it +1 hate per rarity level. So uncommon is +1 per turn, Rare is +2, Perfect is +3. If that isn't acceptable, then just +1 per turn is fine.]

The bell rung I sat up from where I rested on the counter to check who entered a player in dragon themed armor from the looks of it, his face covered by his helm that only showed his mouth and I couldn't recognize him. The player stopped a moment and looked around the place before going up to the counter where I was setting fabric on the counter: 12 spider silk. The player looked up to me is miles waiting he smiled back "Kyoki, I was wondering if you could make me this cape. I would also like it to have an enchantment that increases my to nearby mobs if you can. You can have the left over silk and the leather armor you made me long ago when you are down with it." I was shocked by the familiar voice "Darius?!" I look up at his user name I sigh "Alright then I'll make it as soon as possible and get back to you as soon as I'm finished"

I took up the spider silk and found some cloth in the back room that could work for the cape it was light and flowed easily if moved around I had two colors of it red and orange so I grabbed 3 of each color and went over to my sewing desk that I had installed during repairs and got to work pulling the sewing machine out and putting the thread in "let's see how it works today..."

Darius would've gotten Kyoki's message and returned the next day. He entered, his armor 'clinking' and the heavy thuds of his boots off of the wooden floor echoed through the shop. He walked up to the counter, seeing Kyoki behind it as she always was when the shop was open. "I got your message. I returned with the armor," Darius said, opening his inventory with his right hand and selecting the armor, and then a trade to Kyoki for the cape in return for the armor.