(PP-F4) Going Down <<Avalanche>> COMPLETE

After I said that Manta got really fired up! She roared as she ran to attack the creature...but it didn't end well. She tripped on something I couldn't see and face planted into the snow. I stood there and face palmed as a giant icy foot fell on top of her. "If you want something done right do it yourself" I charged up vertical arc for the final time and ran up the creatures leg and made a leap for its head. In the same easy the fight started I ended it, carving a large red V into its face. It screamed and spat snow in all directions. I landed back on the ground as the creature exploded in all directions. I brought my hand up to cover my face from the fallout. When all was said and done I resheathed my sword and turned to Manta and offered her my hand. "Looks like it's a good thing I came, huh?"

ID:36428

BD: 10

LD: 9

I HOPE YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE ALIVE

(just realized I didn't have enough energy for that but I still couldn't destroyed him with another move so I'm just gonna leave it)

Edited by Koumori

Manta rolled over and grabbed Koumori's hand to pull herself up into a standing position, swaying a bit on her feet. "Nah. You couldn't have done anything without me. Did you see that distraction?" She asked, trying to preserve her pride. She smiled, joking around with Koumori. "I guess that fights over. It wasn't much of a boss. In all seriousness im still glad you came. Things can still go bad even with a weak mob, let alone a boss."

I pulled Manta up and she bobbed on her feet for a few seconds. She tried to protect her bride by playing down my role. I chucked a little bit at her. "Uh huh, that's right. I don't know what I would've done without you." We got our stuff ready and began to walk back. "Down for the count. You're right, that's why I'm glad to have you to back me up."