Knights of the Blood Recruitment Notice

It is with great enthusiasm and pride that I declare a return to prominence for one of Aincrad's oldest and most unshakable guilds- the Knights of the Blood. 

For too long, the colors of our organization have gone underrepresented in both the front-liners, as well as in every step and rung below them. Regrettably, our name, once respected, was allowed to become almost foreign to the masses. But despite all of these setbacks, the humble red and white of our uniforms have never been allowed to fade. We don them just as proudly as any self-respecting soldier.

As the longest continuously running guild in the game, take pride in the knowledge that by taking up arms alongside fellow Knights, you too can be a part of something greater. Far too many guilds rise and fall as predictably and as often as the sun. We, on the other hand, are a castle: resilient, strong, unmoving. 

Never in a million years will we fall.

To those of you who find your interest peaked, message myself, Vice Commander to the Knights of the Blood. You will be working not underneath me, but beside me- as a Knight no less deserving of the colors than any others in our noble service. 

If I myself cannot make stronger the strong, or make strong the weak, I assure you that both tasks are well within the power of our Commander and founder, Heathcliff himself. To those of you gracious enough to lend us your strength, do not be surprised when you find yourselves receiving twice the amount in return.

Respectfully, 
Azide

• 1 month later...

I will be taking up where Azide had left off. As he is no longer part of the guild, I have asked Commander Heathcliff to temporarily rank me as Vice Commander. I shall acknowledge all who are willing to join. If you are under level 5, I will take it upon myself to personally train you, though I am a strict teacher. Those who wish to join may PM me or reply to here and we will set something up. 

Thank you for your time.