(PP-F5) The Landshark <<Blood In The Sand>> [Sousuke, Kouromi] COMPLETE!

Sousuke was at the back of the pack when the shark appeared. Manta attacked first just bearly missing. He calmly drew his sword and looked for an opening as he began circling the creature. 

BD 6 

MD 7 - 2 

ID 36562 

He spotted an opening and ran in jumping as far as he good and doing a summersault before coming down with a sword art horizontal square.

Dmg 5 + 4 and stun for one turn

Boss 116 stunned

Sousuke 56/56 

Energy 7/14

(Vertical Arc anyone?)

When we stepped inside the spawn area it only took seconds for the land shark to spawn. Manta made an attempt to strike first but just barely missed. Sousuke followed suit but was able to land a blow, depleting some health. That meant I was up. I unsheathed my sword and ran at the unearthed monster. I had to pay close attention in this battle. I was prone to loud screams that were far from lady like. If I did that Sousuke would be too suspicious. If have to keep my adrenaline in check. I activated the skill <Vorpal Strike> I delivered a devastating stab to the belly of the beast. It let out a powerful...whatever sound sharks made..as I pulled out my blade and retreated. I hopped back to the other two and got ready to deliver back up. "He's not so tough." 

ID: 36564

BD: 9 (6+1=7x5=35) (fight me shark)

Koumori 56/56

Sousuke 56/56

Manta 64/64

The Landshark 81/125

Energy 9/14

Manta twirled her rapier absentmindedly in her hand, watching as both Sousuke and Koumori seemed to effortlessly land blows on the shark. She felt a bit inadequate, but more than anything she felt determined not to be outdone. She felt the sand underneath her shift, just as it had before. This time she was ready and rolled to the side, turning and activating a sword skill as she did so. She leaped into the air and sent a flurry of six stabs into the creatures side, taking a good chunk of its health off, before land on the ground in a crouch. "Switch!" She called out, retreating a bit to catch her breath.

<<Crucifixion>> 6x1

<<Concentration>> +1 Dmg

ID# 36580 results:

Battle: 5 (+2)=7 Hit!  6x5=30

Craft: 1

Loot: 7

MOB: 5

Shark: 51/125 (-30)

Koumori 56/56

Sousuke 56/56

Manta 64/64

Energy: 8/16 (-6)

Sousuke had just enough energy left to go in for another stun as the first stun wore off hopefully if he got this right his companions could finish off the boss and not a single one would be touched he rushed forward as Manta landed skillfully dodging a huge swipe from the shark and jumped forward activating horizontal square again this time aiming to deal as much damage as possible. He picked out its weak point and went all out.

"YOUR MINE!" He screamed at the top of his voice swiping four times at the weak spot and causing huge damage as well as inflicting bleed and stun on his opponent.

ID 36587

BD 10

MD 3 - 2

Horizontal square plus weapon and skill dmg = 4x1x7 =28 dmg plus stun and 4 bleed dmg over two turns

Sousuke 56/56

Energy 1/14

Shark 23/125

Manta and Sousuke hit the creature with a one two punch. It was on its final leg. If I could just get a good hit in it would be all over. I smiled as I gripped my sword tighter. "Sorry big guy." I ran at him once more and lunged into the air. I activated the same skill but this time aimed for the head. I sent my sword plunging straight into its ugly face. It stumbled back one last time and let out its loudest shark noise before bursting into that all familiar light. I landed back on the ground and put my sword away. I turned to my friends and smiled. "Got him." I said smiling. 

ID:36595

BD: 5+1=6 (30 damage)

LD: 17 (we get cool stuff?)

ENEMY NO LONGER BREATHES

(Believe that we get 5x enemy health. ;) 625 col total )

Manta sheathed her sword and clapped, cheering. "Good going you two!" She shouted to them. The enemy was dead, and that meant that her quest was over. The special potion appeared in her hands, and she held it out for them to see. "Do either of you want this?" She questioned. It seemed to be an extremely helpful potion, but she was willing to give it up as thanks for helping her out. More than willing actually, she hadn't actually done that much to kill the boss. She was probably the weakest of the group actually. "And do you guys want to go celebrate our victory at the tavern on the fourth floor?"

Sousuke was facing away from the others his card billowing in the wind as the boss fell. His col counter ticked up as he heard Kou finish the beast off. Manta mentioned some sort of potion to them too. He had no idea what it was so he thought hey what's the harm in it.

"Yea go on I'll take it if it's ok with Kou?" He said as he turned around pulling his hood and mask down.

Manta clapped after the beast was slain. She seemed to be pretty excited that we were able to beat it like that. When the rewards dropped she went through them and brought out a potion. She said she didn't want it and offered it to either of us. Sousuke spoke up before I did and said he'd take it. That was fine, I didn't want it anyway. "Oh that's fine. I don't have a use for it anyway." He took it happily and recovered his face for whatever reason. Then Manta spoke again and asked if we wanted to celebrate at a tavern up on the fourth floor. That sounded like fun and I was pretty hungry so I jumped at the idea. "That's a great idea! Come on let's go!" I motioned forward as i started walking back the way we came. I thought it before and I'll think it again: the whole girl thing was oddly natural. Not in a weird way but I didn't really have to try too hard. But as I started walking I got a strange feeling in my stomach. What was that all about?