(PP-F1) Creating Bonds (Ssendom, Ryuma)

Ryuma had finally finished his training with Koumori and decided to try and make a living for himself. He had wanted to explore the area a bit more before moving onto higher floors, considering its safest to level up and get to know the area before hand. He had been exploring the first floor for awhile now and somehow ended up back in Beginning City. "How do I keep on ending up here? No matter which direction I take, I somehow end up back here…" He lets out a small sigh before he finally thinks of a brilliant idea. "Thats it! I can just buy a map that would be able to help me find my way around here." With this, he ended up walking towards the nearest merchant shop that he could find.

Edited by Ryuma_

Ssendom was walking amongst the crowd of people, except he stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the new players since he was fully decked out in his battle attire. Heavy Ebony armor, with a massive sword hanging from his back which barely hovered above the ground to the hilt which leveled at his height.

Most the new players seemed to be staring at the unique looking shoulder pads that were made of stained glass. Nonetheless, Ssendom kept his eyes up and stayed walking despite the peering eyes. He found a bench, he then sat upon it and yawned leaning back to rest from a long day of work.

Ryuma had still been on his way to the shop, before stopping as he had realized a man sitting down on a bench nearby. This man was completely decked out in armor and it was apparent that he was far stronger than any noob. His eyes had gone wide as he had been admiring the mans armor. "Wow…" He didnt mean to stare at the man as obviously as he had done, but the armor that the man wore was just simply … amazing!

(OOC: Sorry for the poor posts, I am on the phone at the moment.)

Ssendom saw a man seemed to be mesmerized by the armor that draped upon his body. His red eyes looked at the boy who had stopped before him muttering the words 'Wow...'  in admiration. "Can I help you sir?" Ssendom asked as he sat in a forward stance, he looked the player up and down seeing that he was still rather new to exploring. 'He probably hasn't left the Town of Beginnings for long, maybe only for an adventure or two. He might need the push I never got.' Dom thought to himself awaiting for the man to respond to the question.

Ryuma had realized that he had been blatantly staring at the man and has now been caught! 'Wow this is embarrassing!!!' He had seemed kind of unsettled now that he had been called out on for staring at the man. He took a deep bow and with this said, "M-my apologies sir! I had noticed you on this bench and saw how amazing your amor was and, an-!" He had then realized how much of a fool he must have seemed like right now. He had then stood straight once more and hung his head slightly in shame. "My sincerest apologies sir. I know that I may have seemed rude or creepy just staring at you the way I had but I truly think that your armor is crafted magnificently… May I ask who crafted it for you?"

(OOC: Its fine :3)

When asked about who had crafted his armor, he flinched for a second remembering just who actually made it and the history behind it. He then closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head, "I didn't think I'd end up having to say who did craft this armor for me." He then cleared his throat and leaned back against the bench again, "And no worries, I often get people looking at the shoulder pads rather than the armor itself. My former partner crafted this armor for me back when I was around level twelve or fifteen, I don't exactly remember when I got it from her. But she no longer does her craft though." He told the man honestly, "And might I ask whom it is I am speaking to?" He asked the man.

Ryuma had realized that he hadn't introduced himself yet and how rude that had been. "M-my name is Ryuma sir! I am still fairly new and only a level two player … I a apologize if I freaked you out by staring at yours armor the way that I had. I just think that it is truly marvelous and that I would like to have an armor such as yours one day. It truly is astounding."

Ssendom laughed out loud and very heartily before standing up taller than the man who was seemingly flustered at the confrontation between the two of them, he then patted the man on the back, "No worries, I remember when I was your level lookin at other higher levels in a bit of awe or jealousy." He admitted to the man, he then ushered Ryuma to follow him for some conversation. "Since you were polite enough to give me your name I shall introduce myself. I am Ssendom, Commandant of the Azure Brigade and Slayer of the eleventh floor boss, I am the Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader." He introduced himself in a very proud manner, and was enjoying the company of another player with him. He knew he was gloating a bit, but he had a goal to inspire the player to move forward and make something of himself in this world.

Ryuma had been in great shock and disbelief since he had been standing there talking to once of the most powerful men in the game. A man so strong that he had defeated the eleventh floor boss. "Wow.. You sounds so important.. You even have your own brigade! I hope I can be like you someday!" He now had a rather large smile on his face and had been overwhelmed in a good sense to be in this mans very presence.

Ssendom laughed out loud when Ryuma stated that Dom had his very own brigade, "O-hohoho no, not my own brigade. The Azure Brigade is a guild, run by five commandants, two of the others are far superior to me in strength but I am not lagging far behind them." He then smiled towards the man who had an even bigger smile compared to the two of them, "And you can be like me someday, it takes perseverance and dedication in order to reach where I am. There was only one man who was able to out match me in the quick level grind. I went from your strength level to near my strength level in only about two total months. Aside from the Ultramarine Knight, the others took much longer to reach where they got. So I am still on a good path, which bodes my question. Where do you want to be in just two months?" He asked the boy who seemed interested in Ssendom's strength.