[SP:F7] The One Winged Angel

The red head spawned into Nimbus, her vision slowly coming back as the blinding blueish white teleportation light faded. As she case her eyes around the area she remember that she was in the centre of a large mountain from her previous excursion with Calrex here. The red and black of her outfit contrasted harshly with the shimmering green glow coming from the gems embedded into the mountains and houses.

Her finger flicks down as Teayre opens her menu and reviews the information sent to her from the broker, her mind casting back from the rumour. “I guess I’ll be solo for this, I’m sorry Cal… I’ll let you know how it goes.” The teen mutters before pressing a few buttons she brings the message screen up. Selecting Calrex’s name she types him a quick message.

To: Calrex
Subject: Rumours

I got some more information from the broker Cal, I’ve decided to undertake this alone. I’ve got several potions with me, Safeguard, MIT increase, DMG increase, Overhealth and an energy regen item. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Edited by Teayre

Pressing the send button Teayre lets out a soft sigh before she switches to the inventory screen of her menu. Scrolling through her items she spots Ariel’s Black Sailor’s Uniform. Nodding to herself the red head equips that one. Trailing her fingers through the scrolling text she pauses between the two katanas she owns. The Oikawa Kanashiki and the Serpent’s blade, tutting quietly Teayre selects what has become her trade mark weapon. The red and gold eagle hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki appears at her hip as she also equips her leather armour. The half skirt buckles fall onto the ground as the item materialises on her.

The red phoenix patterned scarf wrapping her neck warmly as it falls across her back, her hair complimenting the outfit. Her hand went up and gripped the Slither of Silver before she selected the potions to acquire onto her belt. She selected the safeguard and damage increase potion that she had just bought from Zandra’s shop, then a damage mitigation potion appeared next to those. After which she spawned the can of energy drink from onto her hip. 

Pausing for a moment before she takes the final item out Teayre presses on it, this was the first time she had used on of her consumables in the field. Letting out a sigh as the picture materialised in her hand she looks down at it. Closing her eyes as if blinded by the picture for a moment when her eyes opens again that dart to her hud, spotting that her health had increased she smiles before starting to set off.

Slowly Teayre makes her way to the main gate, as she does so the red head steps out of the safe zone and brings her map up laying a finger on it as where the Temple of Chanshi, Dharma and Vinaya are. “So I need to go there… It’s a fair distance so I may have to fight a few creatures along the way.” Swiping her menu shut the girl sets off along the path towards the temples.

OVERHEALTH ACTIVATED.

+20 HP FOR THREAD DURATION. 

The moment her footfall took her outside of the safezone Teayre found herself approaching a lion. Lying in the path right in the middle of her way the red head doesn’t flinch as she bends her knees her charge skill carrying her forwards as she slices through the creature. “IAI!” She screams as her Sword Art takes effect, sliding the Oikawa Kanashiki back into the hilt as it clicks a notification pops up in front of her, clearing the pop up loot window Teayre casts her head from side to side.

Not seeing any more enemies about to come her way she lets her weapon rest in its sheath with her hand lightly pressed on top. “If I need to head to the temples I don’t think they’re far from the main settlement, so it shouldn’t be too much of an arduous journey.” The winding path took Teayre out and slowly overlooking a precipice. The view from the height she was at would have been stunning if not for the sheer drop and amount of mountain goats nearby.

ID: 37075 BD: 10 (Nat) CD: 8 LD: 13 (11 + 2 LD) MD: 8 (Invalid, Teayre struck first)

Teayre: 157/157 Energy: 20/33

Mountain Lion: -33/69 102DMG [(9 + 1 + 2) * 10] – 18 MIT

Loot:
1 Material, 345 Col

Edited by Teayre

Casting her crimson eyes up the path she had to follow on this precipice Teayre could see the temple she needed to get to in all its majesty. Glancing up she could see the goats where kicking rocks down off the cliff face. Giving off a small sigh the red head new she would have to make her way across this small obstacle before she could truly chase up the rumour that interested her so.

A small twinkle seemed to shine in her eye as the girl reached down to her belt selecting the damage mitigation potion she had prepared and swigging deeply from it. Tossing it down the mountain the sound of glass smashing echoes up throughout it. The crimson maiden’s eyes narrow up at the goats kicking the rocks down as Teayre closes her eyes for a moment and then starts to walk forwards into the oncoming avalanche of rocks.

"Let's get this over with."

PERFECT DAMAGE MITIGATION POTION CONSUMED

+9 DAMAGE MITIGATION FOR THREAD DURATION

Edited by Teayre

As Teayre entered the maelstrom of rocks she found herself ducking, dodging and diving to avoid being hit. As she traversed the deadly precipice the red headed girl could be seen with a smile on her face. Her mind seemed to be elsewhere as one of the rocks caught her in the chest. Staggering back Teayre teeters on the edge of the cliff face as more rocks come hurtling down her way.

Her eyes looking up at the goats, just as narrow as if she was telling Calrex off. "Guess I don't have much choice." Flinging herself forward she regains her balance as she makes her way up the steep face of the cliff to where the goats were located. 

Slowly her fingers slipped down to her belt, gently nudging the different vials remaining there. A bright silver one which granted the user immunity from one attack, one filled with a gently bubbling yellow liquid that helped the girl restore her energy and a small reddy brown one, that increased her potential damage output. The soft chinking sound stopped as she pressed her finger against the middle vial with the the muddy red liquid inside. Detaching it from her belt Teayre brings it up to her lips and empties the container.

For a brief moment a bright red light engulfed the girl as the effect from the vial took place. Her eyes still raised and looking at the goats as she dodged the rockfall. The dangerous chunks of loose mountain became less and less as she got higher up the slope. Walking past the goats they all seemed to stay out of her way, letting out loud bays if Teayre passed too close to one.

+2 DMG FOR REMAINDER OF THREAD

Edited by Teayre

Approaching the highest goat Teayre found that the ground was slowly starting to level out behind the creature. Stepping into the plateau the red head could see the temple in full view opposite her. The entrance some way done. Her eyes glanced over the area she was in spotting several training dummies and a couple of small waterfalls. The entire area that she stood in was illuminated by the green gems that were common on this floor. Grinning to herself as she watches several players and npcs training the crimson player's finger began to twitch. Taking a few steps forward Teayre rolls her head backwards instead of going straight to the training dummy she elects to go to a waterfall first.

The curtain of water opens up as she approaches it and a small voice sounds behind her. "You seek to calm yourself before you train? That is good. Leading yourself down a bad path if you strike with anger." Turning her head she sees a small man stood there raising an eyebrow as her eyes draw level with him. He was no taller than she, wrinkles adorning his face with a small crop of white hair atop his head. Her fingers danced over the hilt of her katana as her eyes stared at this man her gaze doing nothing to prompt further discussion.

Teayre openned her mouth to speak however was cut off by the old man jumping in again. "I am one who trains, so that I may impart my knowledge. You are one who trains to protect those close to you, no?" A small smile creeper onto the man's face as the crimson maiden's jaw dropped. " I guess I still have a lot to learn."

The pinging of a notification sounded in Teayre’s ears just as she was about to enter the waterfall. Pressing on it the red head glanced over the message that Calrex had sent her. A small droplet of salty water began to roll down her cheek as the doddering old man shuffled over to her. “Yes, you do train for those close to you. Please sit and relax, focus your mind on your worries and let the water wash them away.” Shooting the man a filthy look Teayre steps forwards into the curtain of water.

Finding herself on a small stone platform Teayre sits down cross-legged as she gazes into the water. The whole affair reminding her very much of the Gemini quest down on the floor below. Her fingers moving deftly over her menu the red head sends her beloved a quick reply stating that she was okay and only on the floor above, challenging him to meet her up here when she was finished

As the water fell down around her the spray seemingly ignoring her body and clothes letting the red head remain perfectly dry, the sun started to arc across the sky and slowly a silvery light shimmered down onto the plateau to where Teayre was. Leaping out of the tunnel of water she found herself standing in front of the old man who beamed up at her. “Gramps, what do you want from me?” The man looked taken aback and shocked he placed a hand over his chest and stared at Teayre for a moment before shaking his head. “Want? No, No, No. I don’t want anything I merely like to help people.”

Shuffling from foot to foot Teayre raised her head and saw several of the students behind the old man had stopped training and started approaching. “I’m guessing you’d like to test my strength then?” The grin widened as Teayre spoke.

Her eyes meeting that of the master's.

“My, My you are sharp little one.” Turning around and walking away he waves his hand and four of his students approach the girl. “You may use whatever weapon you like my students are not afraid to die. I hope you are not either.” One hand rested on her hip as two men and two women in brown kimonos surrounded her their katanas pointing low at her. “Are you sure about this? I don’t want to hurt them.” Turning around the man clapped his hand and the four of them spoke in tandem. “You.” “Do.” “Not” “Need.” “To.” “Worry.” “About.” “Us.” “You.” “Will.” “Be.” “The.” “One.” “To.” “Suffer.”

Nervously shifting her wait from foot to foot Teayre pivoted round on her back foot making eye contact with each one of her foes “Guess I don’t have much choice then” Her face split into a big grin as a word was called out from the master. “Hajime!”

Edited by Teayre

Without waiting for a second the Oikawa Kanashiki was in her hand and Teayre was darting between her opponents, her <Charge> skill activating. The blade of her katana was a deep blood crimson that matched her hair. Coming to a halt again in the centre her blade to one side as the strikes battered the opponents their blades getting knocked high into the air as they were sent flying backwards. Four thuds came from each direction as Teayre stood straight again her eyes meeting the old mans. “I did try to warn you.” Flicking her hair back over her shoulder the girl lifted her scarf so it covered more of her face.

Chuckling the man nodded slowly as each of his students burst into crystals. “My dear, you see I just wanted to tire you down before I fought you myself.” Smiling she nods at the old guy. “Come on then.” Lowering herself down she focuses her eyes on him.

ID: 37360 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) MD: 2 (3 – 1 EVA) LD: 9

Teayre: 157/157 Energy: 14/33 (19 Used)

Trainee 1 -17/69 86DMG ((9+2+2)*8) - 18MIT
Trainee 2 -17/69 86DMG ((9+2+2)*8) - 18MIT
Trainee 3 -17/69 86DMG ((9+2+2)*8) - 18MIT
Trainee 4 -17/69 86DMG ((9+2+2)*8) - 18MIT
Loot: 4 x Materials

Edited by Teayre

Despite being ready the old man was even quicker than she had anticipated. The speed at which he moved caused her eyes to go wide as she felt his blade sink through her stomach. “Nice strike.” Turning he grins as he whips the weapon around his hand the blade a blur. Smiling over at the supposed master Teayre beings to slowly walk forwards, when she was stood an arm’s length away that was when the red head began her attack.

The Oikawa Kanashiki was a bright purple this time as at sliced and diced through the old man’s body. As she came to a stop her chest was moving up and down at a rate of knots. “I told you, I didn’t want to hurt you.” Pressing a hand to where she had been hit the girl slowly looks up at the old man watching as he bursts into the thousand pixels.

ID: 37637 BD: 9 (6+3 ACC) CD: 10 (Battle Healing Activated) LD: 16 (14 + 2 LD) MD: 7 (9 – 2 EVA) [+1 DMG]

Teayre: 157/157 2 DMG (22 – 20 MIT) 7 Health Regened. Energy: 3/33 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Old Man: 0/105 105 DMG (11*12) -27 MIT

Loot: 1 Material, 525 Col

Edited by Teayre

Teayre’s eyes flicked up to the almost empty yellow bar that hovered just below her full health. “I need to rest up for a little bit I think, take things nice and easy in case I bump into that guy.” The red head began to scurry around the smooth platform for a little while going to each area and carefully looking over it. Stopping by several plants before brushing past them. Coming across a small pile of rocks she gently moves them aside and way from each other and takes a small gem that was stowed away inside of them out. “Let’s head down and continue on my way to the temple.”

Loot: 1 x Material

Edited by Teayre

Slowly the red head began to make her way back down the slope, the goats below her had dispersed and gone over to another area to nibble at the tough sparse grass that scattered the mountain side. Her eyes squinting Teayre could spot a few players walking up and down the path below her. Glancing back up to where she had just been the red head gulps. “Guess it can’t wait anymore.” Jumping Teayre feels herself get jerked towards the ground by the In game gravity, sliding along the slope she keeps her balance low. As she nears the bottom the girl leaps into the air pushing herself towards the temple. Landing the crimson hair whirls as Teayre rolls to absorb the impact of the fall. Standing she brushes herself down. “Let’s do this then"

Looking up at the building in front of her the Temple of Chanshi, Dharma and Vinaya towered up high, skimming the bottom of the clouds. The stones blended into the mountain showing where the mottled brown had been cut from. The ancient temple showed very little signs of wear with its great arches and domed ceilings. Gold pillars could be spotted stretching up high into buildings supporting the weight of the structures. Her mouth opened in awe as the girl began to slowly step towards the gateway. Two men were stood their spears in an ‘x’ blocking the path of any who wished to enter the temple. As Teayre approached the stared at her with piercing eyes, meeting their gaze the girl returned their look tenfold.

Placing a hand on her hip with a huff Teayre continues to glare at the two guards before sighing and relaxing a touch. Stepping forwards she makes sure that the Oikawa Kanashiki is completely sheathed. A third guard appears from behind the spears a sword in hand as he slips under the crossed weapons of the other two. “Stop right there! What brings you to our temple?” He calls, his voice stern and short. Raising an eyebrow Teayre smirks, “I’ve come in search of a man in silver hair, wielding a long blade and often challenging people.” The guards looked across at each other nervously before the two with spears ducked inside causing Teayre to jump slightly her right hand reaching straight for her blade.

“Woah, Easy there they’re just changing shifts we’ve got them on a one hour rotation so they don’t fall asleep out here.” The man wielding the jagged blade hastily said as his eyes darted to the girl’s hand. Slowly he sat down cross legged taking his helmet off. The piece of armour was covered in beautiful multi-coloured swirls like the main bulk of his armour. Her tongue snaking out and licking her lips Teayre slowly removed her hand from the blade, gently brushing it against the two vials she had left on her belt. “So what’s been going on then?” The man shifted a bit more nervously as he spoke, “The man with the silver hair as you described him has been coming along that path you have just travelled up and challenging various people to a duel. His blade moves quickly and hits so hard that we can barely see it when he fights.” Nodding Teayre looks up at the guard. “Thanks.”

“I guess I can’t take any risks at all, I’m glad I took all these buffs… Now let’s see what’s left just the safeguard and the energy regen.” Gulping Teayre turned, her hand brushing past the vials again. Detaching the one that contained the silver liquid she brought it to her lips and drunk deeply from it. The vial faded from her hand in the despawn crystals as a silver marker joined her buff bar on her hud. “Let’s get going then.” Turning around Teayre gazes down the path trying to see if there is a figure stood there at all. Unsure the girl starts to make her way back down the path, away from the temple.

+++Safeguard Potion Consumed+++

+++Next Attack That Hits Deals No Damage+++

Edited by Teayre