[SP:F7] The One Winged Angel

sepiroth.jpg

A figure appeared behind Teayre and tapped her on the shoulder, circling around to their front as they did. Her voice was smoother than goats cheese and very refined, but their figure was certainly...revealing. "Oh the clothes are to make sure I don't slow down. But if you want, I can give you a peek..." she tugged then let one of the leather belts on her legs go, so it panged against her skin, the entire peepshow accompanied with a wink. They took a look around in a searching comical fashion, then said "Aww, you didn't bring anyone with you to help you? Are you suuuure you want to do that~?". While they enjoyed a good challenge, Masamune could not help notice that her companion here had the armour capabilities of a wet paper towel and might need some support. "If you bring someone, they absolutely cannot fight me, buuut they can support you in any way~".

Masamune stats:
Base Damage: 10 Mit: 69 Thorns: 9 Accuracy: 1

Edited by Unique

Teayre looked at the figure her head cocked as her eyes scanned over the body letting out a sigh. “I don’t really want a peek, you see cocky characters aren’t my type.” Slowly Teayre started to back up and put a fair bit of space in between her and the scantily clad silver haired girl in front of her. “Although even though you are cocky I must confess that you are by far the second no third most beautiful person I’ve seen.” Grinning Teayre’s eyes meet the girls as they stand twenty feet apart. “I’m sure I’ll be fine without a support, just watch.”

Flexing her knees momentarily the red head activates her <Charge> skill sending her towards the silver haired girl. Wrapping her fingers carefully around the Oikawa Kanashiki Teayre draws the blade mid stride, a deep purple glow surrounding it. The blade became a hue of purple in the air as Teayre relentlessly attack Masamune finishing her assault with a powerful vertical slash that cut deep. Standing up the young girl holds her blade to one side poking her tongue out at the silver haired girl.

ID: 37390 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC)

Teayre: 148/157 9DMG (Thorns Activated) Energy: 21/33 12 Used

Masamune: 50/137 87DMG = 156-69 = 13*12 – 69 = (9+2Potion+2Charge)*12 - 69 MIT

Edited by Teayre
  •  

sepiroth.jpg

Masamune leaned back from the slashes, then slowly got back up while tracing a finger up their leg and saying "Mmmm, I like it when they bring me down like that. But if you want to go deep in me like that again, you could have just asked~". Masamune giggled at the cheek Teayre had, simply being able to applaud her for her action and skipping up to Teayre. She walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheeks with a hug, then when her arms released, the Muramasa sword was holstered onto Teayre's back. "I sure hope you do come back and force me like so again~" she giggled and then disappeared with a jump, obviously going at an incredible speed.

Locked. Reward Info shall be PMed

1 SP and 400 Col for Teayre