PP - F7 Spoils of the Knight and Buccaneer (Zelrius) (Material/Col Farming)

Calrex gave a small sigh as he saw his view shift to that of the mountainous region of the seventh floor, appearing within the main settlement. Since he was navigating between the safe zones he opted to currently wear the Grand Dragoon rather than the full-body armor of the Grand Chariot: Legacy. In addition his standard assortment of gear was equipped, the Grand Blade, Amethyst Charm, and Tide Pendant all in their respective places. Looking up he saw Roc fly overhead as the blue peregrine falcon hovered over where he was standing.

"Kind of odd, but I guess everyone else is busy at the moment. I definitely wouldn't expect Zelrius to call me out to train all of a sudden."

Only recently he was out training on the sixth floor, battling yet another game-generated clone of himself when he suddenly received a private message from the person everyone referred to as the Blood Buccaneer, requesting his assistance in doing some material and col farming from monsters. Since he had recently lent a good chunk of his col to Teayre for her rumor undertaking he needed to replenish his supply.

"I guess I'll need to mull over whatever I learned on that trip during this time. Not sure if he's going to be in much of a talkative mood, or if he's going to be all business and focus simply on eliminating the mobs. In any case, I'll do my best to keep up."

With that he went over to a nearby bench just inside the gates, sitting down as he waited for his teammate to arrive.

(Not going for qaulity, just looking to grind. If you use Charge + Meteor Break, You should one shot these monsters.

Zelrius appeared at the fortress city of Nimbus at the teleportation podium. The boy was fully quipped out in Uniques, along with the Unique Skill, Darkness Blade. That skill came in awful handy when grinding monsters, and even more so when they had mitigation nowadays. Zelrius was brought aback when he remembered bosses having Twenty-thirty HP. Back then, that was a lot. Now? A twenty HP anything is a joke. The boy's arrogant grin wasn't on his face when he teleported in. It was all creases and lines of thought. He flapped his Azure Commandant's Cloak as it covered the right side of his body, and the sheath of the sword he was wielding today.

"Let's get going." The boy said as he passed by Calex, and wandered off into the wilderness When the monsters appeared, Zelrius spoke back to Calrex one more time than attacked them. "You and I alternate between sets of monsters. That way one person can regen SP while the other fights. Savvy? First move is yours bud." He said, Eating the Turkey leg to activate more prosperity along with the Azure Rose item he got from Kitty as a birthday gift.

ID 37209 (Not going to use a sword art kek.) BD 1 MD 2 

+3 Prosperity from item.

+3 Prosperity from Consumable = 11x MOB HP Col drop.

Zelrius 145/145

Calrex 189/189

Mountain Goat 110/110

Mountain Goat 110/110

Mountain Goat 110/110

Mountain Goat 110/110

Edited by Zelrius

OOC: Goats have a quarter less of their HP from above. Typo XD

ID: 37216
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 32 Remaining)

"Heh, guess it's all business then..."

Calrex gave a nod as he followed behind the young blonde, seeing as he drew the aggro for four mountain goats that were wandering around, "Trading off while the other regains energy? Sounds like a plan. Alright then."

Rushing forward he activated <<Lightning Fall>> adding on to its power with his <<Charge>> skill as he flew forward, leaping upwards as his sword became charged with the crackling electrical energy. Descending on the goats he pierced the ground with the Grand Blade, sending the charge out into the four monsters. Unfortunately, even with the critical hit and extra power from his <<Charge>>, it wasn't enough to eliminate the creatures in one hit. The bluenette gave a small sigh of disappointment, "Is this really all that I can muster?"

Looking back at Zelrius he gave a nod, "Alright then, if we're focusing on farming col, let's do this as quick as possible, well...as quick as I am able."

HP List
Zelrius: 145/145
   Energy: 35/35
Calrex: 189/189

Energy: 32/46 (-14)

Enemies:
Mountain Goat:
 34/94 (10+1+1 DMG * 7 Art - 24 MIT = 60 DMG)
Mountain Goat: 34/94 (10+1+1 DMG * 7 Art - 24 MIT = 60 DMG)
Mountain Goat: 34/94 (10+1+1 DMG * 7 Art - 24 MIT = 60 DMG)
Mountain Goat: 34/94 (10+1+1 DMG * 7 Art - 24 MIT = 60 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Zelrius grinned as watched Calrex hit and do a good deal of damage to the boars. Pulling out his own Absolved blade, the boy charged forth quickly and minimal effort, activated the Death creep sword art, Smashing his sword downward on each of the enemies one by one, destroying them and everything they stood for. "Easy enough, Do you want to wait for our energy to come back or simply carry on with our lives as normal?" He still had enough remaining energy to use Legion Destroyer on the next set of mobs. 

HP List
Zelrius: 145/145
Calrex: 189/189

Energy: 32/46 (-14)

Enemies:
Mountain Goat:
 DEAD

Mountain Goat: DEAD

94*11 = 1,034*4 (Mobs) = 4,136.

4 Materials.

Edited by Zelrius

Calrex gave a smirk as he saw the blonde fly forward, eliminating the four goats with a single Sword Art that seemed to glow with a dark energy, most likely the unique skill that he had seen the boy use some time ago, "I've got more than enough energy in reserve. Let's keep moving for now."

ID: 37541
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken) (Well fine then XD)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage) (Well FINE then XP)
No Action Taken (+1 Energy Recovered / 33 Remaining)

Rushing forward he engaged a group of salamanders, but as he did suddenly the four turned and leapt forward, all four chomping down on his limbs. He gritted his teeth and threw them off towards his teammate so that the Blood Buccaneer could get a shot in as he gave a small sigh.

HP List
Zelrius: 145/145
Calrex: 185/189 (21+1 (4) - 40 (4) Mit = 4 Minimum Damage)
   Energy: 33/46 (+1)

Enemies:
Mountain Salamander 1:
94/94
Mountain Salamander 2: 94.94
Mountain Salamander 3: 94/94
Mountain Salamander 4: 94/94

Edited by Calrex

Zelrius nodded as Calrex suggested that they push on, given the amount of energy the Ultramarine Knight had left. He followed the man to a group of Salamanders and checked on his own Energy supply. "I've got enough for one more good hit, than we have to stop and take a breather." The blonde boy spoke as he moved on.

ID 37546 BD 10 Hit MD 7-3 EVA = 4 Miss

Charging forward, Darkness Blade activating once more in his wake, the boy called upon the holy power in the Absolved blade. Calling out <<Legion Destroyer>> The sword began to grow the hue fixiated with that specified Sword Art, and Zelrius once more effortlessly wiped out the group of enemies.

Mountain Salamander 1: DEAD
Mountain Salamander 2: DEAD
Mountain Salamander 3: DEAD
Mountain Salamander 4: DEAD

94*11 = 1,034*4 (Mobs) = 4,136.

4 Materials.

Total:

8,272 Col

8 Materials

Edited by Zelrius

ID: 37586 (Disregard this, forgot we were taking a break XD)

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge, 1 Recovered)

As Calrex watched the blonde effortlessly eliminate the group of creatures once again he gave a small smirk before giving a sigh of relief. Lowering his sword for now he prepared for the agreed upon break that his teammate suggested, placing his free hand against his hip as he leaned on the nearby mountainside, "Once we're rested up, my guess is we're gonna keep moving. Although I have a feeling with the way things are going unless we for some reason decide to split the loot Zel's likely going to get a huge haul from this."

Edited by Calrex
  • 3 weeks later...

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge, 1 Recovered)

Zelrius took a step back and lightly rested. His energy bar decided to crawl little by little, as the golden haired commandant waited patiently until the Out Of Combat timer ended and his energy would be fully restored. He looked to Calrex and then back to the Loot Total of this little Adventure's grinding quest thus far. "Are you wanting to keep own earned loot, or Pool together and split down the middle afterwads? I will probably get more Col, but you'll more than likely get more Mats. So if we split evenly, it should be fair for both of us." 

Edited by Zelrius

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

Calrex gave a nod as Zelrius' question, "Let's go ahead and split it down the middle. That seems like the best bet for this little outing."

Looking at his energy bar he saw it flash once again. Only a few moments more and he would be back to full charge, ready to fight once again, "I think if we were to do it separate I'd be more like to get zilch to none with Zelrius' combat damage output. It'd be more like I'd soften them up and he'd finish them off."

Adjusting his gear he made sure he was ready to go once their energy fully recharged, giving a calming breath as he put his his hands in his jacket pockets.

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

Calrex gave a nod as Zelrius' question, "Let's go ahead and split it down the middle. That seems like the best bet for this little outing."

Looking at his energy bar he saw it flash once again. Only a few moments more and he would be back to full charge, ready to fight once again, "I think if we were to do it separate I'd be more like to get zilch to none with Zelrius' combat damage output. It'd be more like I'd soften them up and he'd finish them off."

Adjusting his gear he made sure he was ready to go once their energy fully recharged, giving a calming breath as he put his his hands in his jacket pockets.