[PP-F9] True Might of the Commandants <<Iron Guardian>> (Part 2/4 Ssendom + Tristan)

After a few days had past just as Ssendom told his ally, he returned to the ninth floor just as he promised. This time he was completely clad in very different attire. He had a completely different Greatsword on his back, his head was adorned with Zelrius' Hydra Skull. Dom was indeed far more prideful as he leaned against the pillar that lead out of the town, he knew the drill and whom to wait for in both manners of the situation; Tristan and the Information Broker. The Dreadnought did return the Azure Commandant's Pendant back to it's rightful owner Zelrius.

Tristan appeared from out of nowhere, adorned in the full armor he now wore. It was all unique too, which for one made him the only owning all uniques alongside Zel, and definitely the only player who wore only only armor for gear from the frontlines too. It was a curious choice for sure. Dom too now walked in gear Tristan had not seen him fully in before, but he knew from info that Dom was now the Berserker, making him one of the few unique skill owners on SAO alongside yours truly. "Alright, lets get this info and go. From what I hear of other players we gotta beat that info broker later too, so let's get this hassle out the way.".

Ssendom grinned as his Friend/Commandant Tristan as he approached. The two of them were completely adorned in almost completely different gear than before when they defeated Cerberus together, "Sorry it took me so long, it appears as though we both needed the extended break so we could collect on a few juicy items I take it." He laughed noticing that Tristan was wearing a second set of armor that rested upon the Armor he gained from the Forsaken Crusader fight. Dom finished his laugh then started walking toward where the infomation broker would come to, "Yeah, the quest is pretty simple. The Broker will lead us to the boss, just before we kill it the broker will stab one of us in the back and he doesn't work on a hate system so his focus will more than likely be me. So let's go ahead and just get this over with so we can mosey on to the Tenth floor and kill the Banshee for fun." He said to his ally.

Tristan smiled and nodded back to their greeted them, saying "Indeed we have taken a shift, to further increase the Might of the Commandants." he spoke with a chuckle, resting one hand on his hip as they walked. Tristan nodded to what Dom said about the information on the quest, saying "Yeah I did a speedrun of it with Flints, but I'm always up for kicking ass again, so let's do it.". After all, he did this mostly to prove with Dom the power of the Commandants and how they could faceroll the bosses, mostly to simply prove a point with AB. Taking a breath, he then made a motion with his arm for Dom to lead the way with the quest, since he would do the opening attacks in these fights.

Ssendom rushed forward alongside his red-headed ally, as they were approaching the information broker who was walking himself towards town to try and get people to follow him for the quest boss. Ssendom hooked the mans neck and carried him down towards where they needed to go for the Iron Guardian, the man struggled and tried to fight back the armored man, but upon realizing who had grabbed him he immediately had fear strike him in his soul. He was abducted by two of the greatest warriors of all of Aincrad, by looking at Tristan he knew Azure Brigade were going to end the man's pathetic life at the end of the fight.