Welcome to the site, I'd firstly like to say: Though the above information is mostly correct, Do not take anyone's word for it. Please contact a PST or GM for all the official information along with consulting this thread here . Our most active GMs and PST at the moment are Tristan, Zero, Ssendom and Azrael. You can click on their names to visit their profiles and shoot them a message for any help. Those Staff Members are on almost daily and would be more than happy to help. 

I say those people can help you more than any amount of time a normal player can, is because though I may have been on the site longer than the majority of the above listed staff, I still ask questions and it is their specific Job to help members like you. 

1 hour ago, Koumori said:

I'd like to think so too. If not my life is a lie. But yeah if you have a super important specific question then you should ask the staff cause they know behind the scenes stuff. 

Or anything trivial as well, Zel has a point. I've seen players give advice, sometimes it's solid other times it's wrong. Rely on the people whose actual job is to do this nonetheless, I've had players who've been misinformed in the past because of how sure their fellow players were. So always make sure to double check and ask a staff member.