[SP-F6] <<The Gemini>> Brother, What Have I Done To Anger You So? - Complete!

After Endilix finally came down from his laughing fit, he slowly got to his feet, collecting his hammer and shield and placing them in their respective sheathed locations. He sighed, today had been tiring, and all he did was do a surprise quest. It didn't help that the surprise quest was about a doppelganger that he thought was his brother, who he proceeded to think he had killed. Endilix couldn't help but shake his head and curse Kayaba Akihiko for his lack of insight into the idea that twins might actually exist in the game, and the mental anguish that this could have on someone like him. Though, he supposed the chances of this happening were so slim that he couldn't fault the man too much for wanting to put something like this into the game. Had Endilix known the details, it might've been a fun quest from the very beginning.

Endilix looked off into the distance, back towards the tribal village. "I know one thing is for certain. I don't ever want to see this floor again if I can help it. Not after this. And I need to go give my brother a hug..." Endilix finished mumbling to himself, as he began to make his way to the Teleport Gate and back to the fourth floor so he could show Emerath just how much he truly meant to him.

Quest Complete!

Edited by Endilix