[SP - F1] I can retake quests??? <Earning a Living>

Macradon was nearly out of Mats and he really needed more for the request he has been given. He would think about it. Last time he went out for Mat farming didn't go that well, he was very close to death, too close. This time he had to do something else to get those mats. He had heard of people redoing the <Earning a Living> quest and earn the quest reward, which were Mats. It sounded like a good idea so Macradon would head to the NPC he talked to at the time he talked with to become a Blacksmith. He was wandering around the first floor looking around, trying to see where the NPC was at this moment of day.

• 2 weeks later...

He walked around still not knowing where the NPC would be. "Hm ... where could he be, was he out teaching or was he just wandering around town?" he thought to himself as he walked around in the starting floor. The day was young and Macradon had just begun searching. He walked all around the plaza until he saw someone familiar. "Hey! It's me!" he would say as he would begin to walk faster and wave at a figure not too far away, it was the NPC he was taught how to smith by. He wasn't sure what they'd do now, the quest only yielded initial materials to work with, but what now, would they only go out and gather materials for Macradon to "learn" how to do the forging again?

As the two got closer the NPC would recognize Macradon. "Why hello my old student, what brings you to me again?" the NPC asked. "Oh well, I just wanted to retake the <<Earning a Living>> quest for the Mats as my shop is low on Mats" he would, it wasn't the best reply ever, but it was something. The NPC didn't look that happy, it was like he was being manipulated for players to get them Mats again and again. Macradon didn't feel that great when he said that, it wasn't something nice to say. "He's an NPC, he doesn't have feelings ... unless he has feelings programmed into his code" Macradon thought, juggling his thoughts about apologizing or not.

• 3 weeks later...

As kind as he wanted to be he would apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't want it to sound like that ... now I feel bad" he said to the NPC and his old teacher. "Oh don't feel bad. Many people do the same thing so you shouldn't feel bad for doing it as well" the NPC said. "Now that you've already done the quest once, can you show me your shop? I want to see how far my student have reached" the NPC said. "Of course!" Macradon would reply. He would show his old teacher the way to his shop. Unlike may others Macradon's shop was at the first floor, being available for low level players that wouldn't want to venture up far on the floors.