[F4 - PP] When paths crosses twice (Macradon, Shizuka)

Macradon traveled around the 4th floor, grinding for some mats. This was the third day he was out, the cold was bothering him. he would pay for the Inn room and walk out into the settlement. He equipped his robes to keep the cold away. The green and black robes were tailored for him to feel comfortable and yet still protected from the different kinds of weather ranging from sand storms to blizzards. It was nice and warm straight from the inventory it was a nice feeling. He would walk around the plaza and would head out to the hunting ground until he saw someone he recognized, just slightly. He would stumble towards the girl while waving at her. His hood was down so his white hair was showing, not cloaked away. "Hey, you remember me? I think I remember you!" he would say as he got closer to the girl.

Shizuka smiled as she lifted her hands in order to catch a bit of snow that had passed down from the sky. She sighed before rubbing her eyes. Indeed, it was rather early in the morning and for whatever reason, she had decided to come to this floor. She had run up here from the first floor. As she ran, her cloak trailed and flew behind her and NPCs from all over turned to look. Indeed, her pink cloak did indeed attract quite a bit of attention, along with her beauty that was accompanied by her pink hair. However, that wasn't all that attracted the attention of nearby NPCs, the thing that attracted the NPCs were indeed her sword... a sword that had the Azure Brigade symbol on the base as well as the case. Of course, the guild was one of the best, if not the best... and for a young girl like Shizuka to be in it resembled excellence and potential. However, as Shizuka ran, she did not pay attention to the NPCs. She was in a rush, for no apparent reason nor did she need any reason. Perhaps it was because she no longer feels cold on this floor now that she's obtained her pink, fluffy cloak. Her hood was only half up, covering the top of her head, but the rest of her face was open, allowing the NPCs to admire her beauty and charm as she came to a stop on the fourth floor. Shizuka smiled as she remembered the details that she'd observed the last time that she was here with Zelrius and Vayrin. That was when, a man's voice, came calling out. Shizuka looked over before realizing that it was a shopkeeper who sold her her weapon that had called. "Ah! Indeed, you're that shopkeeper who sold me this sword!" She remarked in realization before unsheathing her sword. "It's truly a good sword even though I haven't used it yet. Also, may I ask for your name?" Shizuka asked.

"Ahhh yes, the sword, Defender if I remember correctly" he said as a response as his memories of her entering his shop was still there in his mind. He was glad she liked her sword and that she thought it was a fine sword. He was happy when he saw his costumers happy, it was indeed a good feeling to know that you've done a good job. He would look at the girls cloth, this wasn't the same she was wearing in his shop this was different ... much more ... pink. At least it did fit with the sword detail that was put on it, a pink spine matched the girl's hair and the pink cloak she was wearing, her whole entire outfit was rather pink. The girl would ask Macradon about his name, which was a normal question to ask someone you've just met. "My name is Macradon, but people call me Mac, and not the other blacksmith called Mack" he would say with a cheerful voice as someone once mistook him for the Mack. "And what is your name?" he would ask as he didn't really remembered her name, only her looks, or at least the subtle parts of it. The snowy landscape didn't bother him like it did last time when fighting the big <Avalanche> because he now had his robes, his clothing that was much warmer than the starter clothing you received when starting the game. These robes were warmer and more comfortable than those stupid cloth jacket and pants. Presuming she would answer the question about her name Macradon would begin to ask her "So what brings you here to the cold 4th floor?".

Shizuka smiled as she was asked the name as well. "My name is Shizuka. Quiet in Japanese. One of the best supports in the game at the moment. A member of the Azure Brigade. Nice to meet you Mac. Eh. Mac sounds weird, seems like I'm talking about an apple computer." Shizuka said before she began to trail off. She did this often and when she realized, she immediately stopped talking to prevent herself from talking for forever. With a sigh, when she was asked another question, she decided to reply with a simple, "I'm not even sure... Perhaps it was because of my last quest that I've loved the scenery here. Snow covers over everything and the combination of nature and man-made structures in this winter wonderland really is complex and amazing." Shizuka said. Indeed, this may be one of her most favorite floors in the entirety of Aincrad so far. Snow. A cold, object or series of objects often creates a hole in people's hearts while other times, warms their hearts up. It's really an advanced thing not only in this game but also in real life when it didn't snow every day on this floor. "Also, I have been planning on looking at some of mobs on this floor and maybe fight some of them but I thought they were too dangerous for a support player like me. Anyway, if you want to tag along, we can kill some mobs out there... What do you say?" Shizuka asked with a warm smile before opening up her menu and clicking a few buttons. Soon, she sent out the friend request along with the party request. He can refuse to join the party if he doesn't want to. She decided.

56413fbc4f779_FriendRequest.png.bad838a456413fcfd7eaf_PartyRequest.png.9bbe25861

Edited by Shizuka

"Apple computer eh?" he would chuckle as he never realized that himself. It was a funny thought that he could be compared to a computer, it felt funny. So this girl's name was Shizuka, which meant quiet in Japanese. He didn't realize that the game was international at this level, meeting someone across the globe in a game that feels like a small nation. She one of if not the best support player in the game and belonged to the Azure Brigade. Macradon had heard about that guild before, the leading guild in the game. It was indeed an honor to meet someone from that guild, as well as serve them with equipment in the form of the sword he forged for her. Macradon agreed with her that the scenery on this floor was beautiful, he would nod at this remark. The main reason she was out here was to slay some Mobs, what a coincidence. "Well I'm out here for the same reason, to slay mobs, so I'm fine with tagging along, you probably need a balanced dps tank to support you" he said with a smile. The HUD screen came up with both friend request and party invite, he would accept both of them. "Where do you wanna slay mobs?" he would ask Shizuka.

"Indeed, a DPS would be nice since my maximum amount of damage is very low. As a support, I need someone to support... Hence why I almost never solo any quests unless it's really easy ones that I can easily complete." Shizuka said. "Eh. Where I wanna slay mobs? I think the outskirts of the town provides snow wolfs and snow golems so I think that is where we should go. I would need you to make the first attack on the mob as that would generate hate on you instead of me." Indeed, one hit from a mob could prove to be vital and deadly as Shizuka had no mitigation at all. Most of the time, she did not need this mitigation especially since there would be a tank and/or DPS there to kill off the enemies while she healed. Shizuka sighed before pulling up her hood which came with her pink cloak. "Let us proceed then." Shizuka said simply before walking. As they walked, Shizuka looked around the wilderness to see that indeed, the grass that would be on the fourth floor was covered entirely by snow and indeed, there were plenty of mobs to go around. Hm. For a place where shops are common, I'm rather surprised to see a lot of mobs here. Shizuka thought with interest. She decided that it would be best to slay a wolf first, start out slow, and eventually maybe later they would fight a golem. With a yawn, she pointed at a nearby wolf that was alone, uncommonly alone, but alone. "That should be an easy target. Let's attack it." Shizuka said, asking Macradon to attack first in order to attract hate so that the wolf would not target Shizuka.

"Sounds like a good plan for me to grab the aggro from the mobs" he agreed to Shizuka's statement and nodded at it. The small outskirts were some good places to farm mobs as they were spawning quickly and were still close to the main settlement so they were able to escape from battle if necessary. Macradon haven't really thought of the Hate mechanic in the game, he was usually a solo player, but had a few parties here and there, but mostly wandering the flying castle by himself. It was quite lonely, but a cheerful experience when you suddenly meet new people and getting acquainted with them. Macradon has been gaining a lot of new friends on his long travel, but rarely sees those friends again. But he was happy enough to see someone he had met before, meaning that they did survive the game throughout the time span they'd haven't seen each other. Macradon would agree to proceed the plan and would nod. he would bring out his HUD and don his Steel Pouldron on his right shoulderand his steel Cuirass. On his back a big two hander was strapped to his back in its scabbard. He would knock slightly on the pouldron and the cuirass to make sure they were sitting comfortably.

Shizuka pointed out a lone wolf not far from the pair and asked Macradon to engage upon it as it would make him generate the hate and make it target him. Macradon went into a neben guard, a low guard in a high stance, great to make upwards cleaves with swords. The sword at his right side behind him began to glow as his <Charge> skill activated while the sword art <Scooped> activated as well. He rushed straight at the wolf and cleaved upwards thrice with his sword, first from lower right to upper left, then lower left to upper right and then lower right and upper left again. "Your turn!" he called out so the Shizuke could engage in combat.

Spoiler

ID: 38106
BD: 7. Scooped 3x1x8-8=16 dmg.

Macradon: 70/70
Energy: 12/15
Hate: 1

Snow wolf: 19/35
Mitigation: 8
Dmg: 12

Edited by Macradon

ID: 38126
Battle Dice: 1 
Mob Dice: 9 
Sword Art <<Vertical>> Activated

Shizuka was pleased that Macradon had managed to strike down the boar's health with power. The wolf's health was just above half and it was literally waiting to be slaughtered with Macradon's next attack. I'll see if I can inflict a critical on it.  Shizuka thought as she would be able to paralyze it as well as bleed it. However, she was a healer, she had no need to hit the wolf. Never in her life time had she fought a mob that was beyond the floor in which all players start, otherwise known as the first. Of course, this wolf was no where near as weak as those floor one boars and Shizuka soon found this out when it jumped up high into the sky and avoided her attack. She watched as the ice mammal charged forward with fierceness before biting down upon Macradon and dealing a tiny bit of damage. "It's fine! Seems like it hadn't been able to deal too much damage. I should be able to heal it next turn." She said, hoping that Macradon won't panic from being hit by a weak attack.  It only took one bit of damage. She realized before waiting for Macradon to attack so she could heal him.

HP List
Macradon: 69/70 (-1)
Shizuka: 48/48
   Energy: 10/12 (-2)
      Hate: 0

Enemies:
Snow Wolf: 19/35

Edited by Shizuka

Shizuka ran at the wolf to get a hit on the wolf but its reaction on the hate Macradon had but out was far too great for it to worry about Shizuka. It jumped high into the air avoiding Shizuka's attack and dove down to get a bite at Macradon. The fierce wolf bit down deep into Macradon's virtual body, the pain experience he got from the nerve gear was tremendous. Even though this was all virtual it still hurt mentally and near physically. He wasn't used to this kind of pain, nerve stitching penetration of the skin. All the other mobs he'd been fighting were all monsters with bludgeoning damage or slicing damage which didn't hurt as much as skin puncturing teeth. This was far worse than he'd experienced before, hopefully he was't going to be the front line tank to soak up all this pain on the boss battles, even though he'd been tanking by himself on other missions. The great amount of pain was not equal the amount of damage that went into Macradon, his armor took near all of the damage that was received from the wolf. He would push it off with force and might to get it off him. He went into the mid neben guard, like the one he used earlier but instead of the handle being as low as his thigh, this guard was mid air just below his chest. This led to the sword glowing and started the <Cyclone> sword art. Macradon spun 4 times around himself pivoting on his heel. Slashing the wolf four times rushing its health to zero. He smiled at Shizuka as they managed to get this one down. He would look on the loot screen, 1 mat, not the worst. "Shall we say we split the loot at the end?" he would ask as most of the killing was on Macradon's side, so he would receive all the loot, but that would be unfair for Shizuka.

{OOC: Found this way too fitting for this}

Spoiler

ID: 38176
BD: 6. Cyclone, 4x1x7-8=20 dmg.
LD: 3. 1 Mat.

Macradon: 69/70
Energy: 8/15

Acquired Loot:
1 mat

Snow Wolf: 0/35

Edited by Macradon

Shizuka smiled as the man had managed to strike down the wolf's health rather easily. "Heh. I guess it depends on how many mobs we manage to kill by the end of the day... You probably need materials more than me as you do run quite a well-known blacksmith's shop." Shizuka said while looking at the sword in which Macradon had indeed crafted for her. The sword was a perfect match for her with a pink stripe gliding down the center of the sword and a golden handle base as well. Truly, it was a great sword and even though it doesn't help Shizuka deal more damage, it did help her inflict critical damage to other mobs. This was what Shizuka needs, a status condition sword and Macradon had crafted just that for her. It was a great sword and she has not seen any weapon that is not a unique compare to the details and features of the sword that she now held. With a sigh, she decided to sit down having noticed that the sun's rays were blaring down from the sky onto her face. It was noon and noon meant lunch. She had indeed brought along two packages of instant ramen that would become edible as soon as one ate them... Well, Shizuka had many, probably more than one would be able to count. Shizuka sighed, ramen had been her go-to lazy food in this world of Aincrad and she loved it... She loved the spice and the flavors that were unleashed from the soup upon the first bite. Already feeling her drool appearing from her mouth, she looked up at Macradon and offered a bowl of ramen to the blacksmith. "It's noon now, want some ramen? We can go for some more material gathering afterwards." Shizuka said with a big, friendly, wide smile directed at the white haired man.

"Oh, well I wouldn't say well known, the costumers just suddenly popped up" he said with a smile. It was really weird the way all the different costumer that had appeared at his shop. of course he was happy about the growing business, but it was just strange to have so many costumers show up all of a sudden. It all started with the boy who wanted a dagger, then came the man who wanted to have a sword for Shizuka, then a red haired man who wanted some claws and then the same man who wanted a sword for Shizuka. He couldn't remember the name of that man but it was something with a Z. He would nod that thought off for now and maybe go back to it later unless he just forgets about it all. The two would sit down for their lunch break, Macradon already had some food with him so he had to refuse. "Thank you, but I already had my own food with me" he would say, Shizuka would probably need that food herself for later and Macradon had food and he didn't want it to fill up too much space in his inventory. He would pick up the sandwiches he had in his inventory, stale bread with some different kinds of salted meats, something that can hold the flavor for a long time, a good meal to bring with you when you're out adventuring and not near many restaurants or food shops. The stale bread wasn't something, but the salted meat tasted great.

"Ok. Suit yourself." Shizuka replied with a smile of her own. Of course, she had always loved ramen and will continue to love ramen on this game. Ramen had been what she would eat every meal during her first few days in Aincrad. The starter bread was just way too terrible of a food item for her to consume and she prefers better ones with more flavor, hence ramen. As she opened the bowl of instant ramen, it became instantly edible to eat with a few clicks of a button. She loved this about Sword Art Online because pretty much anyone can make something with a few clicks of buttons as long as you have that skill. Shizuka took a sniff of the ramen and could tell instantly that it was a spicy, chicken flavored ramen with melted goodness. Taking out a plastic spoon, she dug in, trying to eat as fast as she could so there would be more time to gather materials. Even though she ate as fast as she could, she still savored the taste of the ramen and the ramen's flavors. Finally, she was done with it and disposed of the remaining bowl that was useless to her. She whipped her mouth with her arm, having forgotten to bring napkins. "Alrighty then. I'm done and all filled up. Let's get to material gathering now!" Shizuka said as she looked at the sky. Indeed, it was still noon, there would be plenty of time for her and Macradon to kill many mobs and advance in their crafting duties. The sun had come out as the snow had stopped but she was sure that within a few hours, it would come back out again. Honestly, she preferred not to have snow while she's in combat as it distracts her.

Macradon would smile and finish up his sandwiches, they were enough for him to enjoy, though not as luxurious as the ramen Shizuka had with her. Stale bread and salty meat wasn't something a gourmet chef would make, but more like something a kid would get in his lunch box. This meal was what he was used to eat when traveling all the time alone out in the mountains, the snow and the forest it was really giving him a nostalgic feeling. He had just recently set up a place to stay for the most part as many request has appeared in his shop so he can't just abandon it like that. He finished it all up and would stand up and brush his robes from crumbs and dust, lightly patting it He would stretch his body to get ready for the next fight they would engage in, all these materials would help his shop get up in shape again and begin producing the amount of items it needed to make."Oh yeah I really like a nice easy meal like this" he said as he stretched himself, he was all ready to go out and fight now, he was all fired up. He would pat his stomach as he was full and all up and ready. "Yeah, let's go!"

Shizuka smiled as both the players were finished with both of their lunches. Indeed, it was time to go and she was looking forward to more action with more tough mobs. Shizuka knew that Macradon was a great DPS judging from his previous attacks on the previous mob. However, she would have to stay behind the man to heal him and keep his health in check so that he wouldn't have to face death and she was sure that the man would stay rather safe even without her help. Still, she was in need of the skill points which would help her much in her path to becoming a great support player. She smiled before standing up from the ground in which she had sat on when eating the ramen. Also, when the man stood up to stretch, she equipped her sword once again. "All right! Seems like we are both ready to go then." Shizuka exclaimed with a big, wide smile before starting to walk. "Still, just like last time, I think you should attack first in order to attract the mob's hate." Shizuka said and as they were walking, she watched as snow poured down from the sky. Waves and waves of icy cold objects flooded the floor and she immediately put the hood of her cloak on her head to ensure her warmth. Soon, they came to the middle of the wilderness where there were certainly many weak mobs around in which they could hunt down and kill. With a smile, she spoke, "I can't really see through anything in this snow... Do you see a mob anywhere?" Shizuka asked, curious and squinting her eyes to hopefully catch glimpse of anything under the heavy downpour of snow.

As the pair finished their lunches they were ready to fight mobs, though the weather wasn't really fond of the two. The slow falling snow slowly began to develop into a low scale blizzard on the floor. It was getting harder and harder too look at the scenery, everything was covered in snow and ice, nothing really distinguishable in the distance at all. "I can't see anything in this stormy weather" he said and put on his hood to keep him warm and shield him from the cold and aggressive snow and ice that flew around in the sky. A storm was picking up, leaving the two stranded in no mans land in a snowy blizzard. "This weather isn't going to affect out stats, so we should probably just go around a look for mobs" he would say and kept on scouting for some mobs to defeat. The snow was a bother but not something that would hinder them in fighting mobs and gathering mats. He now remembered why he hated the 4th floor, the snowy weather. This wasn't a winter wonderland when you exit the safe zone, it all just become a dead land of snow. Much alike the 5th floor with the desert, they're two opposites in elements but are just as annoying as the other. "If we keep close together we can fight mobs with success" he would try to say over the weather.

Health +5
Energy Full

Shizuka squinted her eyes, trying her hardest in order to catch a glimpse of a mob, any mob. With a sigh, she decided to stop walking and take a rest. That was when she heard a deep roar that was covered by the snow. Immediately, she snapped in attention, trying to see where the sound had come from. She looked around wondering where Macradon was but because of the snow, she was unable to see where he was or where anyone was. Of course, being a healer, she was not someone who could fight a mob on her own. It was ironic really that Macradon had said to keep together, but she had already lost him in the weather and here she was with some sort of beast growling in front of her. That was when... that was when she saw the beast. It wasn't any random type of beast, it was rather a very intimidating beast, and a sly one. It's a very well-balanced mob and she has never seen the mob before. It was kind of like a lizard-wolf mob with fangs and a green, scaled tail which stared into Shizuka's eyes with its very own green and black eyes. Shizuka backed up. Obviously scared by the mob which was advancing towards her and finally, the mob decided that it could pounce, with a sudden jump, it launched itself from its starting position to Shizuka and Shizuka covered her face in a useless attempt to protect herself from the wolf, making absolutely no attempt to dodge the attack. 

(OOC: Alright Mac, I'm expecting you to come save me XD)

(OOC: Lizard in the cold, should be hibernating right now then xD)

Macradon could not see anything, nothing, not even Shizuka. He would wave around his arms to try and see if he could touch anything or anyone. The storm has been growing stronger and stronger, nothing he could do about it. "Shizuka???" he would yell out, hopefully her noticing his voice, but that was when he heard a beast, his keen ears surely knew it was close and which direction. But why haven't it attacked Macradon yet? "Dammit" he thought and ran towards the sound of the beast only to see it attack Shizuka. He would jump right in front of the best, pushing Shizuka out of the way, making him take the damage. "You ok?" he would ask as the big Lizard beast had bitten its way into Macradon's left shoulder and clenched onto his body with its big claws. He would stand still as he couldn't move, the big beast had pinned him onto this spot. His torso held tight by its big claws, his neck and shoulder held by the beast's jaw. He couldn't move and he could feel some kind of over time damage going over his health as it slowly dropped over time. he had to do something, he couldn't just stand here and slowly die. He would roar a mighty roar to give his body strength and shake off the beast with willpower and strength and somehow managed to actually do it. When the beast let go a little bit Macradon would punch it and then kick it away only for him to get into a quick position out of its reach with a mid guard. His sword would glow as his body rushed to the best he had kicked away only to unleash a powerful sword art. He would spin around himself 4 times with the heel as a pivot point. His <Charge> skill combined with his <Cyclone> sword art made him a dangerous enemy, he also noticed he made a crit on the attack which was awesome. The beast was already in the yellow zone from Macradon's counterattack. "That's what you get for sneaking up on my team!" he would roar at the beast.

Spoiler

ID: 38481
BD: 9, crit +1. Charge, +1. Cyclone 4x1x9-11=25 dmg.

Macradon: 69/70, Bleed 3 damage.
Energy: 11/15
Hate: 2

Wolfzard: 20/45
Mitigation: 11
Damage: 15 + 3 Bleed damage for 5 turns like a poison.

Edited by Macradon

ID: 38513
Battle Dice: 4
Sword Art <<Vertical>> Activated

Shizuka gasped as she was suddenly pushed out of the way from the lizard's path. She looked up to see that indeed, Macradon had come to save her but at the cost of being damaged. However, soon, Macradon was able to kick the lizard wolf mob to prevent it from doing further damage. As Shizuka looked at the man's health points, she could see that the attack and only dealt one damage to the strong warrior... However, the status was very concerning. It was unlike any status that she's seen before. Usually, a bleed status only lasted for about two battle turns yet here, the status would last for more than 2... 5 even. Shizuka clutched her fist and her teeth when she realized that she had not brought any antidote potions because she had only recently brewed them and left them in the alchemist shop that she loves. With a sigh of disappointment, she figured that she would just have to make due with the circumstances and attack as the man currently did not require healing. "Alright, Mac... You are in no need of healing at the moment as you only lost one health from that attack. Now, let me see if I can inflict some criticals on this mob with the use of my sword." Shizuka said before lifting up her <<Defender>> and charging... However, her sword was only able to cut through the thin air and there was nothing she could do about her lack of accuracy. Argh.... She thought as she retreated, allowing Macradon another attack at the intimidating mob.

HP List
Macradon: 69/70
         Bleed: 1/5
Shizuka: 48/48
   Energy: 10/12 (-2)
      Hate: 0

Enemies:
Wolfzard: 20/45
   Damage: 15 [Bleed 3 DMG for 5 Turns]

Edited by Shizuka

It seemed that Shizuka was alright, but Macradon was in a pinch. The poison, or bleed mechanic, lasted longer than usual. This one poison did 5 tics of 3 damage per tic. It was quite something to worry about if you were attacked by a pack of these, but right now Macradon only faced one and with help from Shizuka it would be easier than soloing it. Macradon saw Shizuka miss her attack, her accuracy wasn't the best and neither was Macradon's but he managed to hit hard with his attacks. Macradon delivered a whopping critical hit at the beast leaving it at 0 health with his <Cyclone> sword art. He cleaved it 4 times in half making it scatter into pixels and polygons and then slowly disappear. He would sigh in relief "This was harder than I thought" he would say and get close to Shizuka, it wouldn't be great to get separated again. The storm was still raging on so Macradon would grab Shizuka's wrist, just to make extra sure the wind or any beast wouldn't get any of them isolated. "Let's not get separated again" he would while looking at Shizuka with smile. He was sure they would be able to get some mats out of this little trip together, just that they stayed together.

Spoiler

ID: 38960
BD: 10, crit +2 dmg. Cyclone, 4x1x9-11=25
LD: 3+1=4. 1 Mat.

Macradon: 66/70, Bleed 3 damage.
Energy: 7/15
Hate: 4

Wolfzard: 0/45
Damage: 15 + 3 Bleed damage for 5 turns like a poison.

Edited by Macradon

Shizuka smiled, but she was sure the white haired man would not be able to spot her smile in the deep, white snow. Indeed, Shizuka was barely able to see the man's white hair in the harsh weather. However, she would try and stay close and that would be made easier by the man when he grabbed onto her waist. She was really starting to feel lazy at the moment. The weather really wasn't ideal for any combat at all.... Not even a weak mob as you would be able to slip quite easily. She was sure accuracy would be decreased in this blizzard, but she wasn't quite sure as Macradon had done quite well to land all of his attacks last turn. Whatevers.... She thought before starting to walk with Macradon following closely behind her. The weather had gotten even harsher now and normally, she wouldn't even consider venturing out for more materials... but this was a video game and she hoped that she wouldn't get blown away with the extreme weather. With a deep breath, she continued to struggle through the snow with the blizzard blowing right at her face. Also, having no one to shield her was also quite a bad point as Macradon was behind her, she would be dealing with most of the bad weather instead of the person behind her. I'm strong. Shizuka thought in determination before trudging alone in the white mess. Her hair was probably no longer pink at the moment even though she would not dare to look at it in fear of losing her concentration. Soon, she could not bear it anymore. "Argh... This weather truly is terrible... I think we should head back to town to avoid any danger... How about it?" Shizuka shouted, hoping that the man could hear her through the large blizzard. "We can come out here another day!"