(Op-F1) Back in the saddle (Completed)

I stood and watched as Jericho and the child went back on there way to the orphanage. Jericho called back to me and told me to stay right where I was. I smiled. I wished I could be as strong as the two of them.  But, I knew that I couldn't. Whatever I did, it wasn't possible for me to be anything close to what they were. I also knew that if I stayed and waited for Jericho, I would only be harming her. I decided, for the sanity of the both of us, to leave. I waited for her to be inside the orphanage before I began on my way. As soon as the door was closed, I ran. I ran in the exact opposite direction. I knew where I needed to go. I would need to combat my demons and quell my fears. I was headed right for the teleport gate. I was on my way to the 4th floor. I going to exile myself. I needed to get these visions out of my head before I would face her again. I rushed through crowds of people just to get away. Once I got to my destination, I opened up my interface. I sent a message to Jericho

I can't stay. If I do, I'm only hurting the two of us .Best of luck on all your future endeavors- Abalasster

I made it short and and to the point. I took one more look before I made m way to the fields of sow that is the fourth floor...

OOC: If you ever do come back, just message me and we can pick up where we left off...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic