(Op-F1) Back in the saddle (Completed)

I hopped off the shelf and stood in the middle of the room. 

"i really haven't a clue in the slightest what happened and why" i began. "All I remember is this...this vision that I had before I blacked out. I was thrust into..." I paused before I went on. I was conflicted. Do i tell her about...what had happened or not? I decided that if she says that if I'm not telling the whole story,I'm going to have to explain it all. "...into a Cave. Whilst in this vision, I saw some kind of Creature. It was coming at me with Villainous intent. That was when i took my rapier and tried to kill it. Next thing I know, I'm back in reality and then blackness". I continued to eat my French toast. It was magnificent. The creators of this game did an amazing job replicating the taste of food. I went to one of the chairs in the room and sat down. I waited for Jericho's response to my story...   

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I fine if you don't want to talk about it, I think everyone has gone though what your going through even I have a couple of times, just remember that people can relate if you do want to talk about it" Jericho said with a smile as she ran over ruffling up his hair even though it goes back to normal "Anyway thanks for the pancakes haven't had meal like that since someone made me a really nice sandwich" Jericho sat on the cabinet next to where Abal was sitting.

It was like she read my mind. Its like she saw that it was a subject that i didn't want to touch. "Well, i'll tell you this much about it" i began. "A raiding group, consisting of 6 members, including myself, went after a field boss on floor nine. Needless to say, i was the only one to make it out". Me saying this only scratched the surface of the subject. It was a more in depth story. But, i wasn't ready to go on about it right at this moment. I got up from my seat and leaned against the door. "So, where shall we go now?" i asked. We may have been running out of options. Yet, the city still offered many opportunities... 

Jericho still knew that Abal didn't want to talk about it so she touched him on the shoulder "I said you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to" she said with a kind voice and then she decided to get away from that conversation by saying "Okay so I was thinking about going to the orphanage to see how the kids are doing".

Edited by JerichoYoshizawa

Jericho suggested we go to the orphanage. This puzzled and intrigued me at the same time. I had never thought that a game, especially one of this caliber would have an orphanage. And with the current situation at hand, it had a totally new meaning now. "Alright, that sounds like i good idea" i said. "Do you know of any nearby?" I had never taken the time to find the place. Hell, i didn't even know it existed until she brought it up. It made me think though. How many kids would need to be trapped in this game for an orphanage to be opened up?

Jericho smiled as she saw Abalasster agreed with her to go to the orphanage even-though he might not of heard of them since he didn't know of the one in The Town of Beginnings "Yeah I do know where one is it here in the Town been there on more then one occasion to help out the kids" Jericho said when she decided to get some water out her inventory because she was thirsty after eating the pancakes.

"Alrighty then, show me the way" I said getting up and opening the door of the room. I turned back and looked at Jericho. It was then that odd things started to happened. The room began to shift from the state it was in currently to that of the cave again. The same thing was occurring to Jericho. She was morphing into some I knew from a long time ago. I laid my free hand on my rapier.

"Mariska?" I whispered. Then, in an instant, the creature from my previous vision appeared and thrust its claw through Mariska. This was the same way she died in the cave. I shook my head and everything was back to normal...   

Jericho was just about to head downstairs when she spotted Abal standing at the door frozen but changed back to normal after a couple of minuets, she didn't want to pry because she said she wouldn't unless needed to and if he was comfortable with it.

Jericho just headed down the stairs like she wasn't there when he froze and called him down "Hey Abalasster what's taking you so long I'm at the door" she said hopefully fooling him to thinking she was downstairs when it happened, she sat down on one of the tables waiting for him to come down.

Jericho was just about to head downstairs when she spotted Abal standing at the door frozen but changed back to normal after a couple of minuets, she didn't want to pry because she said she wouldn't unless needed to and if he was comfortable with it.

Jericho just headed down the stairs like she wasn't there when he froze and called him down "Hey Abalasster what's taking you so long I'm at the door" she said hopefully fooling him to thinking she was downstairs when it happened, she sat down on one of the tables waiting for him to come down.

I turned to see that Jericho was no longer inside the room but was now downstairs at one of the tables. I closed the door and made my way towards the stairs. I hopped on the banister and slid down. I was able to stick the landing, thankfully. I opened the door that lead back out into the streets of the Town of Beginnings. Once we were outside the door, I felt something tugging at my robes. I looked down to see a friend that I hadn't seen since my time before exile.

I picked up my companion, Khepri. I sat the scarab on my shoulder. He was the one friend that I had seen since I had returned from my hellish experience... 

(OOC: Heh seems like that was weird 4 posts of the same thing)

Jericho saw as Abal went outside and she followed then she spotted a scarab knowing monsters weren't allowed in Safe-Zone she knew it was a pet, eventually finding out it belonged to Abal.

Abal put the scarab on his shoulder but she had to ask it just kept bugging her "What's with the scarab is it a pet or something, anyway it's this way just about a couple minuets walk" Jericho said pointing at the road ahead leading into a turning which lead to the orphanage where she spotted most of the kids she normally saw when she passed by or popped in to see.

"Yeah, It's my companion" I began. "I've had him since almost the very beginning. He's been one of the most loyal friends I've ever found. Possibly even the loyalest". Jericho began to lead me the orphanage. Once we got there, it was evident that she was the equivalent of a superstar to the kids. Some waved, while others ran up and jumped on her. Some even gave hugs. I just stood back and smiled. It was amazing, to see people, who only know each other through a video game, could show so much emotion and so much embrace. Sure, I had heard about people finding there soul mate on such pass times like video games, but stuff like this was on a different caliber of its own. This was friendship in its purest form. 

"Looks like you a superstar here, aren't you Jericho" I said with a smile... 

"I wouldn't call myself myself a superstar just trying to help the kids out because they've been through what we've been through but imagine how it affects them" Jericho said to Abal until one of the kids jumped "What do you have today Jericho" the child named Biggs said Jerich smiled as she replied "Well I brought a new friend his name's Abalasster and also I got some bread and water" Jericho ruffled some hair as she signalled over Abalasster.

I watched as Jericho ruffled the hair of the small boy. It made me smile. Even in such dire situations, like these, the child didn't show one sign of grief. It was like he thought that nothing terrible was happening around him. I wished I still had such innocence. I walked over to Jericho, seeing as how she called me over. But, an odd feeling hit me. Like I was being watched. I have been having these "visions" and now this. I turned to look behind me, but saw no one. I shook it off, but knew that something was up...  

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait my keyboard fried and I needed to get a new one)

Jericho saw after she called over Abal that he zoned out and looked behind himself to maybe see something that was bugging him she took the kid off her lap saying "I'll be back just going to check on our new friend" the kid smiled back at her and so Jericho moved over to Abalasster to see what was bothering him "Hey Abal are you alright?".

Jericho walked up to me and obviously saw that I was in distress. These past two days had quite possibly been the strangest days of my life whilst in this game. These visions, are they signs? And this feeling of someone watching me. Was I going crazy? No, its not possible. I am completely sane. These hadn't occurred before...my return from the cave... All these visions that I have had have somehow tied in with the cave. Was I suffering from PTSD?  I shook it off and answered Jericho's question. 

"Yeah, I'm good, just a bit shaken up. I thought that I saw someone that was out of place, that's all"...

"Okay I think everyone is a little bit out of place here don't worry" Jericho said to Abalasster as she started motioning him towards the kids maybe keeping him sidetracked will help with whatever he was going through she brought him towards the kid she left to talk to him earlier and she finally introduced the two "Abalasster this is Hanataro, Hanataro this is Abalasster" Jericho finished introducing them and after Hanataro decided to shake hands with Abal "Pleasure to meet you Abalasster".

Jericho's response was obviously trying to put me at ease, but I just couldn't stopping believing that this person wasn't supposed be here, no matter what. I gave up on trying to put it behind me, because I was sure that this would occur again. Jericho introduced me to one of the kids hat she had been talking to. The child introduced himself as Hanataro. He extended his hand out to shake, a gesture that was uncommon to many, put one that I used frequently.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well" I responded to the child. The child looked happy. Even with the events occurring around him, his smile reigned true. I wish that I possessed such obliviousness...