[PP-F1] All Hail the Queen (Flints)

Tristan smiled and nodded, saying "Thank you Flints. I'll try my hardest to keep you alive then too on my behalf. It is good to know I have someone to support and trust.". He thought about their next few quests, which was going to hopefully go just as well. He held with the other hand his jade paw amulet that was the Hoya of Minos, reminded of when he gave one to each them. After hearing what she said then after, he burst out laughing, then saying "To be fair, I'm a very tall long haired man who's is a full grown adult and has scars all over their body, so I can see where you're coming from with that. But don't worry, it's likelier that I would go murder someone for daring to kill you or at least make them feel suffering.". He smiled and sipped the last of his tea.

Flints laughed and stood from where she sat, the crowds of people no longer bothering her as she could only focus on Tristan now, she grinned and leaned over the table, getting close to the long haired man and speaking briefly as she looked him over . "Hmmm now you don't seem all that scary." She pulled away only to giggle. "Don't rub the whole tall thing in my face! I am full grown as well.." She looked down and reddened a little at his confession to protect her no matter what.  She fumbled with her Hoya of Minos as well and looked out to the city. "It's getting late. I must return home. Promise me we will have an adventure soon? I will get stronger. And try my best to keep you safe as well." Flints' idea of keeping someone safe with sheer power was a little off but she meant well. She was already wondering about what the two should fight next. And how it would go. But most of all she was looking forward to being around Tristan again. Hopfully in the company of some of her friends, she longed for them to meet the "mysterious" long haired man that she had been going on about as of late.