[F9-PP] <<Bandit Camp>> (Calrex)

"Indeed," Shizuka said. She had gotten a good amount of materials from all of this and a good amount of skill points with the help of Calrex who had really done all the work for her and she was grateful. With a smile, she followed the man who had once again used his useful skill of <<Reveal>> which revealed the location of where the settlement is. Soon, they would arrive at the town and at the time it was already becoming rather late. Of course, like always, Shizuka would perform her crafting duties at night to make sure that it doesn't get in the way with her grinding. With a wave, Shizuka said a word of goodbye.  "Alright Calrex, thanks for helping me out with this quest. I'll be sure to hit you up with another quest soon if you don't mind." Shizuka said and without a reply, she turned around, "For now, I have to go brew some potions and level up my alchemist skill." She said before running down to the teleportation gate and giving it a command which soon resulted in her being teleported back to floor one. Back on floor one, night had also engulfed the people of Sword Art Online. Shopkeepers were starting to close up their shops and players were going into inns and their shops to sleep and rest up for another day tomorrow. Shizuka would soon do the same but before she would be able to sleep, she would have to brew and even though she was tired from a day of material gathering, she would soon put the potions in which she's crafted to good use. With a smirk, she entered her shop, turned on the lights, and began the brewing.

ID: 38425
Loot Dice: 11+3=14
350 Col Rewarded

Edited by Shizuka

ID: 38427
Loot Dice: 6 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 9 (225 col awarded)

Calrex gave a nod as the two arrived back in Vulcan Village, giving a friendly smile as he listened to Shizuka speak, "Sure thing, feel free to message me the next time you need help with one of these. I'm still working on becoming stronger, so assisting quests is definitely counting towards that. In any case, best of luck with your crafting. I'll probably do some more practicing in the meantime."

As his teammate departed he headed towards the teleportation circle, giving a calming breath as he swiped on his menu before vanishing in a flash of light.

Edited by Calrex