[PP - F2] Seul and Tenshi: Exterminator Extraordinaires <<Long Live the Queen>> COMPLETE

It had been a day just like any other day. Only today Seul would be spending his time wandering around on the second floor. In the city of Urbus had served him well many times in the past and he found that out of any of the locations in Aincrad it was the one that felt the most like the fantasy games of the past. While most of the players on this level were still beginners he felt that there wasn't any reason why he couldn't make a little extra profit from helping out one or two of them. He waited on the edge of crowds that would pass by the city's square and just as players would approach the quest board he'd jump out and offer his help. Most ran. But he wasn't about to lose hope. If he stayed determined one of them would take him along eventually.

Edited by Seul

Tenshi had been walking around the city of Urbus, looking for a new quest to set out upon. This city had been very similar in most, especially when it came to things like the structure of the land and the tall, sturdy buildings that stood within them all. There had been one major difference within this city though. There had been rumors flying around about a man who would literally appear out of nowhere every time someone would go near the quest board. Tenshi had no qualms with this man and/or creature of myth, so he had decided that it was best to take this thing on head on. He is walking around the city for awhile, up until the point that he spots the quest board. Now walking towards the board, he keeps his composure strong. If the rumors were true then this man were about to pop out of nowhere. As long as he didn't attack him then he honestly had no problem with this man appearing. He just hopes that he doesn't swing at this man as an effect of being scared.

"Greetings traveler!" He called while rolling out from under the quest board. This person seemed to be just as inexperienced as all the others but he had faith that his next adventure lied here. Rising to his feet, the boy began his introductory spiel once again. "I am Seul, the strongest hero in Aincrad. It's your lucky day since I'm offering up help to players such as yourself with any quest they desire." At this point , the miniature dragon that had been resting within the front of his coat poked its head out and directed its attention directly toward the other player. "Run while you still can..." His familiar warned in a tired voice.

Tenshi had listened to all of the things that this man and the miniature dragon had spoken. He couldn't help but let out a little laugh considering the fact that everyone had said that this man was horrific. "Well its nice to meet you Seul! My name is Tenshi and I am going to be the hero to free us all from this game!" He then let out another laugh before turning his attention to the dragon. He smiled at the dragon and gently pet his head. "No need to worry little fella, I am sure he isn't that bad." He then turned his attention back to the man who had rolled out from under the quest board. "So what quest are you willing to help me with friend? And might I ask where you got such an adorable little dragon?"

Legna let out an ember of fire at Tenshi's hand after being pat before making a soft, growl-like sound. "How many of these 'heroes' will I be cursed to encounter...?" Seul only shook his head at his familiar's comment before pushing the dragon back into his coat and zipping it shut. "I met Legna on floor seven as a tip from some NPC woman. Little did I know at the time that if I tamed him he wouldn't provide me with any benefits other than being a traveling companion who gets on my nerves." Despite all this, Tenshi had seemed to be on the more righteous side of the player population. Their goals were almost identical from the sound of it; the reason this man fought was to free the trapped players. Seul knew this meant he'd eventually find his way to the frontlines and if that was indeed the case, then it was better to make sure he didn't die before going to the higher floors. The more players there were trying to clear the game, the better everyone's odds were of being free. "Well in any case, I can fight just about every monster from the first to the tenth floor on my own. Today though, I suggest we take on the notorious newb killer on this floor. The field boss and biggest bee around: The Wasp Queen."

Tenshi had raised a single eyebrow as he had heard the words newb killer and wasp queen. There is a giant wasp flying around killing off all the newer players..? It must be dealt with! He had then stared into Seul's eyes with a look that showed his passionate intent on wanting to destroy this field boss. His hand then rests on the hilt of his cutlass. "Sounds good to me. I want to completely annihilate this wasp queen so that it will never harm another person ever again." You could hear the seriousness of the matter in his voice. 

"Good attitude!" He conveniently left out how the boss would just respawn later even if they did kill it. But that wasn't important. Though his heart was in the right place, judging from his gear, he wasn't exactly up to par with being able to fight the queen yet. At least not without some help. Seul brought down the menu and scrolled to the party invite function only to have the invitation HUD appear in Tenshi's field of vision a few seconds later. "We actually have to fight a few lesser wasps to get her to spawn, so once you're prepared we can leave."

Tenshi now had a smile on his face as he had enjoyed the thought of fighting off so many of these deadly creatures. "I am ready to go now Seul. Nothing will get in my way of defeating them!" He had then pulled his sword out of its sheathe and allowed the reflection of the sun to shine off of the blade. "Lets go kick some ass Seul! It is time to take them out with swift slashes of justice.." He then laughed as he realized that he sounds utterly ridiculous 

He scratched the back of his neck nervously as a crowd had quickly formed of the passing players to whisper and point at what they assumed were two weird guys standing in the middle of the city. It reminded him of the old days when he acted in a similar manner. Although he had used a similar line just that morning. "Let's be off then." He said before wandering in the direction of the city gates. There was no doubt that the fight would be extremely easy. They just had to be smart about it and part of that meant he had to keep the hate centered on himself. At least once the queen spawned in anyway.

As he saw the crowd of people start to form around the two, he had felt bad. He felt bad for making Seul feel so uncomfortable when they had literally only just met. He didnt want Seul to notice his negative emotions though, so he buried them underneath a smile that only someone that has experienced true pain can give off. To try and make the crowd less suspicious of the two, he had decided to try and change their opinion of them. He started off doing so by placing his shining cutlass back into its sheathe. That way, those around him wouldn't think he was going to strike them down. "We should go. I apologize for upsetting the others and making you feel uncomfortable."

"Nah, it's all good. Sometimes it's better to maintain a low profile though. Never know who might be watching." By now any remnants of the crowd had vanished and the two were well on their way to the woodland area where the queen spawned. He thought back to his first fight, it being the one against the boss while he was still a level one. Back then he said he'd repay the favor of beating her by helping others just as he had been helped. Now it would seem he'd be keeping his promise. It was nice to know that a simple sword could do so much in this world. "We're almost there. There's no telling how many wasps might be there so keep your guard up once we enter."

Tenshi had shook his head to signify that he understands. "Alrighty. But I have something I need to point out … When it comes to fighting this wasp queen, I am most likely to weak to do any real damage. What happens if I swing at the Wasp Queen and she hits me..? I only have twelve health and feel as though I will need to be extremely careful in this situation.

As they reached the entrance to the fight, he turned to face his fellow player. "The hate mechanic will keep her focused on me. Allow me to hit her twice and she won't attack you. Unless you crit of course. But we'll deal with that later.~" With that, Seul took the first step into the woods and soon arrived at the clearing where four minor wasps were fluttering about. Despite the 'minor' portion of their name each one was about the size of a large dog and all were equipped with stingers that seemed to ooze with danger. Or venom. They were still well outside of the agro zone but the threat each one presented was still evident. "I'm ready when you are. I'll grab their attention first if that's alright with you."

Tenshi had straightened out his back and acted as though he was a butler for a snobby rich families household. He holds the sword in a manner as though he is extending his arm outwards towards the creature. "Why, after you my good friend." He then laughs a bit as he holds onto the hilt of his cutlass with force. "Your up Seul. Give them hell." With this, his eyes had grown threatening yet passionate. It was a trivial combination but a combination nonetheless.

Thus the battle began. Seul charged forward and to the center of the field while drawing his dagger from the scabbard at his hip. The small blade took on the yellow glow of his only AoE sword art, Round Accel, which he then spun in a circular motion. The air itself seemed to be cut open as two miniature tempests were sent forward to bombard the wasps in the area. Each wasp suffered heavy damage and were quite close to death but luckily he had drawn enough aggro to gain their collective attention. The first wasp dove in with its stinger but the boy's shield intercepted it to negate all damage. The other three attacks ended the same way. The wasps took their stabs but he'd just stop them with stalwart shield work. 

|~BATTLE START~|~Battle Theme~|

Turn Sequence: Seul  Wasp 1,2,3&4 Tenshi

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 56/56][Energy: 10/14][Hate: 2][Keen Active: +1 BD]
  • Tenshi [HP: 12/12][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp 1 [HP: 1/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 2 [HP: 1/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 3 [HP: 1/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 4 [HP: 1/13][DMG: 3]

Battle Commands:

• Seul attacks Wasps 1,2,3&4!
  • ↳ Hit! 5 + 1 x 2 Round Accel = 12 AoE Damage! -4 Energy!
  • Wasp 1,2,3&4 attack Seul!
  • ↳ Blocked!

Rolls:

• ID# 38431 | BD: 9 (Keen Activated) | MD: 2 |
Edited by Seul

( By far the most intense battle i've ever been in just from the music x) )

Tenshi had watched practically dumbfounded by the fact that these wasps had taken so much damage from just a single attack. He is truly far more powerful than I had anticipated! I am so glad to have him around on my side right now. With this, he leaps into the action himself, wishing to show off his prowess to Seul. Running with exceptional speeds, he charges forth towards the first bee that he spots.

ID: 38456

BD: 1

Sadly, he had been moving so fast that when he swung at the bee, he had completely missed the swing. This was rather embarrassing considering the powerful move in which Seul had just performed. 

Tenshi: 12/12

EN: 1/3

Edited by Tenshi

The wasps seemed to have been so focused on him that they hadn't even noticed Tenshi's attack. Seul sighed softly as it brought him back to his first fight when the same had happened to him before someone who fought on the frontlines. There was no helping it but he decided it'd be better for everyone if he just kept his guard up this time to allow his party member another shot at the monsters. Each wasp was luckier than before and one after the other they all swooped in to pierce the boy's avatar with their stingers. The strikes left behind red holes after they pulled away.

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 52/56][Energy: 11/14][Hate: 2][Keen Active: +1 BD]

Monster Party Status:

Battle Commands:

• ↳ Hit! 3 + 1 Crit - 26 Mit = 1 Damage (x4)

Rolls:

• ID# 38459 | MD: 9 |
Edited by Seul
Edited out Regen and Recovery. Those don't take effect till my next turn-

Tenshi had noticed that Seul is trying to allow him to redeem himself. This had reassured him and allowed him to build up his confidence once more. Im not going to be giving up anytime soon. Especially not in front of Seul-Senpai! With this, he had charged up his sword art, his weapon now shining a bright golden hue. "Lets give this one more go!" Now that he had his sword art charged up, he had jumped high into their air and brought it down, sending out a golden ray of light to damage his opponent. 

BD: 1 (again..? *sigh*)

When he had sent out the beam of light towards the nearby wasp, his hands had began to shake, causing the beam to completely miss the wasp. When he had realized that he had missed, he had gulped a bit, knowing that he may end up being struck this time around. Why am I doing so bad today..?

Edited by Tenshi

He was tempted to just walk up and start poking the monsters to death as they were all extremely close to death. But he figured the third time was the charm. If he let Tenshi at them one more time he'd be able to take out at least one. With his shield's regeneration kicking in to heal the previous attack, he was alright with taking as much time as necessary since the wasps only dealt damage at a bare minimum. No fear of death was necessary, so with his weapons raised he tried, and failed, to intercept the attacks each monster threw his way.

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 52/56][Energy: 13/14][Hate: 2][Keen Active: +1 BD][Recovery: +1 Energy][Regen: +6 HP][-4 HP]

Monster Party Status:

Battle Commands:

• ↳ Hit! 3 + 1 Crit - 26 Mit = 1 Damage (x4)

Rolls:

• ID# 38483 | MD: 9 | CD: 11 (Regen and Recovery Activated)
Edited by Seul

Tenshi had been failing constantly in these attacks. It was as though no matter what he had chosen to do, he just couldnt strike even a single one of these pesky creatures. Why do I keep missing?! Why ?! Why?! Why?! Why?! He was becoming extremely irate at the fact that no matter what he had tried, he just couldnt hit one of them. "Why am I so weak that I cant even fight off a wasp with literally one hp left?!"

ID: 38514

BD: 3

Edited by Tenshi