[PP - F2] Seul and Tenshi: Exterminator Extraordinaires <<Long Live the Queen>> COMPLETE

He sighed before giving his knife another slice through the air. The resulting wind storm cut open each wasp with ease causing them to burst into pixels one after the other. With the battle over he placed his dagger back in the scabbard at his side before turning to address his party member. "Well... At least you tried...?" He said trying, to be consoling in Tenshi's inability to fight the wasps. "In any case, we have a little time before the queen shows up. Might as well recover our energy."

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 52/56][Energy: 10/14][Hate: 4]
  • Tenshi [HP: 12/12][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp 1 [HP: 0/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 2 [HP: 0/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 3 [HP: 0/13][DMG: 3]
  • Wasp 4 [HP: 0/13][DMG: 3]

Battle Commands:

• Seul attacks Wasp 1,2,3&4!
  • ↳ Hit! 5 + 1 Crit x 2 Round Accel = 12 Damage! -4 Energy

Rolls:

• ID# 38517 | BD: 10 (9 + 1 Keen)|
Edited by Seul

Tenshi had let out a sigh as he kept his eyes trained on the ground. "I cant even handle a couple of wasps … I'll never make it to the front lines.." He had felt as though he had been utterly pitiful and useless and just wanted to end the quest but then he had remembered the real reason he was on this quest. The Wasp Queen! Passion flowed back into his heart as he stared into Seul's eyes but with a passion this time. "I shall not give up! Lets get going!" With this, he had raised his cutlass high into the air, preparing to rush ahead.

"Yeah!" He reached to raise his blade in the same manner but their cheering would have to be cut short as the queen herself descended from the heavens with a harsh buzzing noise flooding the area. The true fight was only just beginning. The Queen immediately recognized Seul as the one who had killed off her children and swooped in with her stinger at the ready. Though her stinger had missed she still managed to give him a full body tackle that sent the boy sprawling onto the ground. Before she could follow up the assault, he scrambled to his feet and activated one of his other sword arts. "Fad Edge!" The knife in his hand took on a blue glow as the system took hold of his body. He was sent forward and cut open the Wasp Queen's body in four successive strikes, each one leaving behind red gash marks as he did.

|~BATTLE START~|~Battle Theme~|

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 51/56][Energy: 7/14][Hate: 2]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp Queen [HP: 22/50][DMG: 12]

Battle Commands:

• Wasp Queen attacks Seul!
  • ↳ Hit! 12 - 26 Mit = 1 Damage!
  • Seul attacks Wasp Queen!
  • ↳ Hit! 5 + 2 Crit x 4 Fad Edge = 28 Damage! -4 Energy

Rolls:

• ID# 38521 | BD: 10 (Keen Activated)| MD: 7
Edited by Seul

Tenshi had been caught off guard by the wasp queen as she had descended dow upon them. As she was drawing nearer, he had prepare himself to strike her with a blunt attack. Sadly though, she had been to far away from him at the moment for any kind of attack to even work. To make it easier for his next attack, he had decided to close in on here. "You shall be mine!"

ID: 38524

BD: 3 (sigh)

Tenshi: 12/12

EN: 1/3

Edited by Tenshi

(OOC: You really pissed off the dice gods somehow.)

The Wasp Queen completely was completely ignoring Tenshi's efforts probably due to the amount of hate Seul had amassed form his previous attack. The queen nicked his shoulder with her stinger but that left her wide open for another round of his Fad Edge. Her health was dangerously low now, and he figured even Tenshi could finish her in such a sorry state. "Come on, she's wide open! You can do it man!" He called while shifting his stance to a defensive one.

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 56/56][Energy: 5/14][Hate: 3][Recover: +1 Energy][Regen: +6 HP]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp Queen [HP: 2/50][DMG: 12]

Battle Commands:

• ↳ Hit! 12 - 26 Mit = 1 Damage!
  • Seul attacks Wasp Queen!
  • ↳ Hit! 5 x 4 Fad Edge = 20 Damage! -4 Energy

Rolls:

• ID# 38527| BD: 8 (Keen Activated)| MD: 7 | CD: 10
Edited by Seul

He had been closing in on the wasp queen fast now and even swung his blade at her once more. "This time your mine!" With this attack though, he had sadly missed yet again! "I am getting sick of this! Seul, please give me one more chance to take this thing out. After that, if I miss again, its all yours!" He wasnt going to let this creature win against him any longer.

ID: 58350

BD: 2 (I hate myself …)

Edited by Tenshi

The queen attempted to land a killing blow but his shield found its way to the point of interception, negating any damage he would have received. He heard the male's request and stayed his hand, keeping the queen's attention while also supplying Tenshi with enough time to prepare his attack. The fight would be ending soon, but it would feel more rewarding if he wasn't the one to finish off this boss. This wasn't his shining moment after all, he was merely acting as a catalyst.

Party Status

• Seul [HP: 56/56][Energy: 6/14][Hate: 3][Keen: +1 BD]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp Queen [HP: 2/50][DMG: 12]

Battle Commands:

• ↳ Blocked!

Rolls:

• ID# 38531| MD: 2 |

Edited by Seul

Tenshi had had enough of his Wasp Queen. He hadn't gotten even a single good hit in on this fight, but that was all about to change with this final blow. Deep down in his heart, he knew that this attack would work for sure. He had charged up his sword art, his shining cutlass glowing an almost blinding golden hue. "I have had enough of you Wasp Queen. Feeeeell Creeeescent!!!" With this, he had brought his cutlass down to the ground with tremendous force. This had caused a shockwave of golden energy to fly towards the wasp queen and ultimately cut her clean in half. Her body had then exploded into millions of tiny red shards as Tenshi had layed there on the ground now, tears running down his eyes and a smile on his face. "I … I did it Seul!"

ID: 38532

BD: 10 (YAAAAAAAS)

Edited by Tenshi

"Yeah, you did good!" He said while offering Tenshi his hand to help him up. "Congrats on killing your first boss monster. You're one step closer to being on the frontline." It was still a ways away, but he could tell that he'd grow strong eventually, as most players did. He needed to get stronger himself. With this fight, he'd be another step closer to achieving a higher level of power. If he wanted to achieve his goal of becoming one of the strongest players he'd need to push himself further. "Are we done here...?" Came the voice of the dragon who had been in the front of his coat. The familiar poked its head out and Seul was tempted to push him back in but it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. "Don't be so annoying-"