[PP-F4] Zandra and Jomei (Part 2) COMPLETE

The man chuckled as Zandra tried to defend herself that she did not call Jomei a drunk. He did not mind, for he had to admit.. when the game first started he could usually be found in a pub most of the time. If he was the man he was now back then, he could most likely be up to par with players like Calrex or Ssendom.. but he took the time to hide away behind alcohol. After Jomei caught up to Zandra, he felt her armored hand take his own, noticing just how cold the girl's armor was in this weather. He gripped her hand in his own and smiled as they walked through the cave, made entirely of ice. It was much unlike one of the other caves the two had explored, for it was mostly lit from light bouncing off of the reflective, mirror-like walls. The girl then spoke up, asking what type of man Jomei was back then, as he mentioned. His smile turned into a slight frown, a frown that was disappointed in the man he once was. He tightened the grip slightly on Zandra's hand and sighed. "Scared.. I don't like admitting it... but I was scared if this all.. So instead of going out like everyone else and leveling up and taking on the bosses, I hoped to just drink until it all blew over." He was happy that he met the right people and took on enough responsibilities to drop that habit, and now be a big part in helping to clear SAO.

Thread Complete:

Jomei: 200 col, +1 SP
Zandra: 200 col, +1 SP