(PP-F1) <<Earning a Living>> (Tenshi, Macradon) [Completed]

Tenshi had been pumped to go out and attempt crafting a weapon. He felt as though he would be able to do it somehow. Now following after Macradon back to his shop, the two had walked into the blazing typhoon. "So, how exactly do I craft an item? Don't I need some kind of hammer or something in order to start crafting the materials?" He wanted to get straight into the crafting and felt bad for the fact that he had so little information on the subject.

Macradon would lock up the Blazing Typhoon but would still be displaying the closed sign as he wouldn't have time for costumers when he was teaching Tenshi about the art of the Blacksmith. "Well, kouhai, you have my whole work station to work with. I've closed the shop so no one will be bugging us" he would say and open the door to the smithy. In the smithy was a big charcoal furnace, besides that a quenching tank and besides that an anvil. There was also a work bench and a table in the room for designing purposes. "It's pretty simple. With your mat you go to the furnace and heat it up, when it's at the right temperature you insert the mat into the furnace and will receive either a good thing or a bad thing. The furnace part is what makes the crafting so difficult because wrong temperature might cause the mat to just disappear or make you a bad craft. When you have received your molten mat you can begin to form it into the shape you want your craft and finally heat treat it to make sure it's sturdy" he would say and write it all down on a piece of paper as a "cheat sheet" for Tenshi to read from. "Does it sound too difficult or do you think your're capable of crafting?" he would ask with a smirk on his face as he already knew the answer that was to come.

Tenshi had smiled as he had opened up his inventory and pulled the material out of it, the mat appearing in his left hand. "I will give this a try and succeed for sure Macradon!" He then began to place the mat into an oven, waiting for the heat to apply to it. Sadly, he had placed it in way to hot and the material had completely disappeared. A sad look came upon his face as he had just stared into the oven. "Oh … Im sorry about that Macradon. I didnt mean to waist your time or anything .."

Edited by Tenshi

"Oh that's ok, no one succeeds at their first try at practically anything" Macradon said with a smile as he went to the chest to find some more mats. "I have these you can practice with, it's no problem if you don't make anything from them" he would say and give the mats to Tenshi. With these he would be able to make something at least. "The key to the furnace is to place the material in the middle until it's red glowing and then take it out and hammer it into shape to then place it into the furnace again until you have your basic shape, then do the details like edges and alike and then heat treat to make sure it doesn't break. Try it!" he would say with a cheerful voice.

Tenshi had nodded as he listened to Macradons words, becoming truly inspired. In this moment, he had known that being a smith was meant for him. "You are right Macradon. Thank you for your help and for the mats." He had then graciously accepted the mats and listened to Macradons advice. He had placed the mat into the oven and left it in the center until it was ready to be pulled out. Once he had pulled it out, a smile had come upon his face. "Looks like we are in business." After he had placed it on the anvil, he began hammering out the shape of a one handed curved sword. He continued shaping up the edges and designing the hilt of the weapon until it was complete. He had finally completed his first weapon. "And wallah! I shall name this blade, Saisho. It has +1 damage embedded into it. Watcha think Macradon? Did I do good?"

Spoiler

ID: 39447

CD: 10

Edited by Tenshi

"Very nice" Macradon said with a smile. Tenshi with his second try already made a weapon with an enchantment on it. Very impressive. "Looks very nice. You should know have the Blacksmith traits on your character and will be able to open a shop shortly" Macradon would say with all the information needed for Tenshi to open his own blacksmith. Macradon was unsure if Tenshi was able to keep his own Blacksmith open for the while, but he would only hope that Tenshi would be able to make his costumers happy with his crafts.

(OOC: Should we finish it now as you've made the craft and we have reached well over the post requirements?)

Edited by Macradon

Tenshi had a rather large smile still on his face as he had placed his new weapon into his inventory and then hugged Macradon. "Thank you so much Senpai! I can only hope to be as good of a blacksmith as you one day!" He then let out a joyful laugh as he had let go of Macradon and began to run out of the shop. "I promise to stop by after I have opened up my shop! Just you count on it Macradon!"

Completed

Tenshi: +200 Col, +1 Saisho, +1 >>Beginner Blacksmith<< rank, +2 SP

Macradon: +200 Col, +1 SP