PP - F11 The Will to Protect (Heavy Armor Grandmastering) (Teayre)

Appearing on the eleventh floor Calrex gave a small sigh as he looked up and saw that Roc had materialized just as well, giving a nod as he put his hands into his jacket pockets. Since he was in the settlement's bundaries, he opted to wear the barebones Grand Dragoon armor, which fit nicely over his casual combat clothing, "It's about time. I should have enough skill points now that I can grandmaster my heavy armor. It was the next thing I was going to focus on before turning to my other combat skills. Now the question is where to find a suitable opponent."

Looking up at the sky he gave a small smile. It was only recently that he and Teayre finally got some more time to go around together. He had managed to open up a little to her about what was going through his mind, and he hoped that he was no longer going to go off on any crazily exhausting training outings again. He certainly didn't want a repeat of what happened only a few nights ago, when he collapsed on the floor of the Amethyst Boutique from spending three nights out in the fields zones.

Swiping on his menu he gave a smile as he put together a message, sending it over to his redheaded fiancee.

To: Teayre

Subject: Like to Join Me?

Hey Teayre, I'm on the eleventh floor, about to get started grandmastering my heavy armor. If you're free you're welcome to come along. I'll be over at the cafe where we met up after your absence.

Sending the message the Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh of relief before starting to make his way over to the location he had indicated. The cafe was still the exact same way he remembered it as he swiped on his menu. Since he was not yet going to go out into the fields, he figured he'd give Teayre a surprise. His avatar was covered in a flash of blue light as he swapped out the Grand Dragoon and is casual combat gear for the modern outfit the girl had picked out for him on this floor. With a cheeky smile he went inside and ordered some refreshments for the two of them before sitting down outside.

Edited by Calrex