PP - F4 Snowfall (Blue and Red Hearts Series) (Teayre)

Calrex gave a small sigh as he awoke from his slumber, his eyes opening to see that he was resting on the couch within the Amethyst Boutique. His face turned red for a little while as he had suspected probably a decent amount of customer possibly could have walked in and seen him slumped over, hair messed up. Shaking his head he gave a calming breath as he turned his body to sit upright as he looked around, "Huh, I wonder where Teayre could be right now? It looks like it's after hours for her shop, but it's not late enough in the night that she would have gone to bed."

Looking towards the back workroom he activated his <<Reveal>> skill, but as the wall turned transparent he didn't see a sign of his fiancee working in the back, nor noises of her creating the various items she produced as an artisan. Leaning back he looked at the various items that decorated the walls, a smile coming to his face at the thought of witnessing her hard work. He, of course, also bore a few items that the redhead had made, two of them being a part of his main set of equipment: The Amethyst Charm, whose color represented the union of the two, and the Tide Pendant, which he had commissioned from Teayre recently as a way of maximizing his stats.

"I guess she might be out getting supplies or something for now. Might as well wait until she gets back. I probably could use a break from all the training I've been putting myself through the past few days."

Resting his arms on his lap he let his thoughts wander as his eyes shut slightly, going off into a light slumber.