(PP-F3) The Testing of Two Medics <<Search For Hoya>> (Zandra Zvift) COMPLETE!

(Sorry, I couldn't see my notifications till now)

"It's not a problem Zandra." Ebony smiled. They were out of the forest already, so there was no need to worry about what might have happened. Now that they were out in the normal area the only thing they would have to worry about would be PKers, and those didn't show up all that often, especially on the lower floors. She looked over at Zandra who had a smile on her face. That was good, it seemed like both of them had enjoyed their time on the quest, with the exception of the incident earlier. This 'trust walk' of sorts had done a lot to restore Ebony's trust in Zandra by the time they reached the city, almost back to what it had been before. "It was great meeting you Zandra, and thank you for taking me on this quest." She didn't mention what had happened before, preferring to forget about it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two girls reached Delilah village without any other unescspected moments. It seemed like Ebony had regained her trust a little by little during their walk. Zandra was always looking around them, so she would be able to spot any dangers before them. When they crossed thhe border to the safe zone the brunette spoke, it seemed like she have thougth it was a great time. And she also thanked her for bringing her with her on this quest.''Its I that should thank you. Im not sure anyone of my other friends would have folowed me on this quest. Since its so easy. All of them could easily solo it. But for supports its a complete different thing. Im very glad that I met you, and that we turned out to become friends, and not enemies.''she realised that Ebony avoided mentioning her stupid action at the altar. For that she was glad, and she didnt do it either. That was history now.''Well, I would like to spend more time with you but I think I have to go back home now. Kinda tired.''she unintentionally let out a huge yawn, confirming her comment. When they was back at floor four they said good byr to each other and went speprate ways.