(PP-F3) The Testing of Two Medics <<Search For Hoya>> (Zandra Zvift) COMPLETE!

Ebony watched in awe as Zandra charged in and almost killed the Minotaur with one hit. Granted, Manta could take it down in one shot, but that ws the entire focus of Manta's build. Al of her points went towards damage output. Zandra was a support, which made the move she had just pulled all the more impressive. Ebony heard Zandra say that it was her turn, and she ran forwards, ignoring the rustling in the bushes. Everything seemed to speed up as her adrenaline kicked in. She jumped into the air and activated one  of her newly unlocked sword skills, sending her dagger stabbing four times into the Minotaur's chest. Moments later she was flying backwards in the air though, and slammed into a tree, the Minotaur having used his sword like a baseball bat of sorts. She slid down onto the ground and immediately started to get up, her dagger still clutched in her hand. 

ID# 38652 results:

Battle: 7 Hit (3x4=12 DMG)

Craft: 8

MOB: 7 Hit! (24 DMG- 14 MIT= 10 DMG)

Zandra: 80/80 (16/20)

Minotaur 1: 5/45 (-12)

Ebony: 44/64 [-10] (13/16) [-4+1]

Minotaur 2: 45/45

Edited by Ebony
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''EBONY!'' Zandra screamed when she saw the other girl flying thru the air. She quickly looked at the health bar. It seemed the damage wasnt that high on her. Probably thanks to her armour. Zandra saw the helth of the first minotaur was almost out. First she was gonna charge it. But then she changed her mind, that one Ebony would be able to take out in one hit. She didnt braged or anything like that but she was a higher damage dealer it seemed. So she changed her target.''Ebony are you all right?'' it seemed like the girl was relatively okay. So she changed her focus on the newly arrived enemy.''Youre little... Doing that to Ebony you gonna regret for sure.'' She charged up her most powerful sword art again and charged at the creature. When she got within reach, she once again released her Cross Punishment. This time she felt it beeing stronger then normal as well, but not as much as the previous. When she had made a big red cross on the chest of the second minotaur she felt something heavy tackling her from the side. She flew thru the air and landed a few meters away from the first miotaur that had tackled her. She saw her gelth dropping, thou her armour mitigated most damage. She smirked at him.''You think that gonna keep me down ey?''

ID: 38659

BD: 9 Crit +1  6x2x2=24 Damage

MD: 10 Crit +2 24+2-14=12 Damage

Zandra: 68/80 (13/20) H: 4

Minotaur 1: 5/45

Ebony: 54/64 (13/16) H: 1

Minotaur 2: 21/45

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony shook her head from side to side quickly, recovering from the blow relatively quickly. It was a good thing she had gotten that armor skill. She watched as Zandra attacked in an entirely different direction than the Minotaur. Was something wrong with her? Then she saw the second Minotaur. Now there are. two of them. She thought to herself, just as the first one attacked Zandra from the side. Ebony charged in, the armor on her arm clinking with the rushed movement. She got there, but not before Zandra had been tackled. She jumped up into the air a bit, activating Round Accel, an AOE attack. It sliced into the first Minotaur, causing him to burst into blue and green crystals before hitting the second one as well, dealing a little bit of damage as well.

ID# 38662

BD: 8 Hit (3x2=6 DMG) AOE attack

MD: 2 Miss

Zandra: 68/80 (13/20) H: 4

Minotaur 1: -1/45 (-6) Dead

Ebony: 54/64 (10/16) [-4+1] H: 2

Minotaur 2: 15/45 (-6)

Zandra looked at Ebony when she instead of taking out the weakened minotaur with a single attack to save energy, she activated her AOE, that one Zandra have been having much experience of during her materials hunts. Stop thinking about that now. The first Minotaur exploded into pixels, it looked almost magical when the artisan landed in a sea of white shine. Zandra pushed herself up from the ground.''Awesome Ebony, now only one left hehe.'' She saw that the second minotaur was ready to be taken down by a single attack from Zandras side, thanks to Ebonys quick thinking in using an AOE skill. She started to spin her whip while charging up her sword art Uppercut. The cross on the tipp glowed when it came flying thru the air in a wide circle hitting the minotaur from below, reducing its health bar to zero. In was completly still for a few moments before it exploded into thousands of pixels.''Way to go girl!'' Zandra said, walking to Ebony with raised hand for a high-five.''As we said before, dont underestimate support.'' She knew this creatures was low leveled, but who cares, they took them down on their own.

ID# 38667

BD: 10 Crit +2 (seriosly!) 7x1x3=21 Damage

Zandra: 68/80 (11/20) H: 6

Minotaur 1: Dead

Ebony: 54/64 (10/16) H: 2

Minotaur 2: -6/45 Dead 

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony took a couple of steps back to allow Zandra all of the room she needed for her attack. The cross at the tip of the whip flew through the air and impacted with the remaining Minotaur. Ebony shuddered a little. She would hate to be on the receiving end of that thing. She smiled as the mob burst into pixels and high fived Zandra happily. Those certainly hadn't seemed like low levels, but Ebony knew that they actually were. At least they had gotten through the fight relatively quickly and with only minimal damage. "I wish I could show my friend that. She babies me because I usually just hang back and heal." She said, walking towards the entrance to the tomb. There were no puzzles or tricks to the entrance, in fact there wasn't even a door, only an empty  door way that lead a bit further into the tomb, probably to where the item was. She tapped her foot on the ground past the doorway, not stepping through until she was sure there wasn't some kind of trap. "I think it's safe."

Ebony went in first, when she had checked there was no traps she informed Zandra it was safe. When Zandra followed the brunette inside there was nothing fancy realy. Just a staircase leading downwards. The two girls followed it down. After fifty meters it exited into a room. It was a pretty small room. Maybe ten by ten meters. The stone wall had patched of moss and the floor was a little slippery. The thing that draw their attention thou was an altar at the opposite wall. There was something there, on the altar. They couldnt see what it was from the entrance. When they got closer they saw it was a necklace. Zandra picked it up and turned towards Ebony.''Kneel.'' she said and putted the necklace around Ebonys neck.''There, show this to your friends and they shall know your not only good at healing.'' Zandra said and smiled at her new friend.

lapisneck-300x285_zps1yghbhzx.jpg

Ebony walked next to Zandra on the way down, proud that she had been able to help out. It was a good feeling. They reached the bottom of the stairs and entered into a pretty small room, with some sort of altar. They approached it, and Zandra said to kneel as she picked the necklace off. Ebony blushed a bit, embarrassed, but got down on one knee as Zandra placed the necklace around her neck. She stood up once Zandra was done, and grinned. Now she had proof that she was at least a little good in a fight, thanks to Zandra. "Thank you for asking me on this quest. Maybe we can go on another one sometime in the future." She said to Zandra, preparing to make her way outside.

Zandra smirked."Hehe. You better stay down here now." Zandra said while slowly walking towards the artisan. Her face looked deathly serious. She walked pass Ebony and turned around at the bottom of the stair, blocking Ebony to exit the room."Isnt it warm and cozy down here ey?" She took the chain whip from her belt."No one gonna here you scream down here. Hehe." She started to twirl her whip.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ebony smiled shifted a tiny bit until it was a smirk. "Nah, it's a bit cold actually. I think I'll be leaving. You can come with me or not." She stated. She didn't know why this shift had occurred in Zandra, but she certainly wasn't going to just stand there. Zandra could be faking for some reason, testing her or something, but that didn't matter right now. She had threatened her, albeit indirectly, and had turned this serious. She unsheathed her dagger and held it in a reverse hand grip. The small room would play to her advantage. A whip like Zandra's wouldn't work as well in small spaces. She would give her a chance, but if an attack came she wouldn't hesitate to fight back. She understood that their levels were close enough that a fight between the two of them could go either way.

Zandra slowly walked towards Ebony, step by step. When their faces was only inches apart she stopped. Then her seriousness slowly started to crack until she couldnt hold it back. Her face changed to a smile and she let out a giggle. "Im sorry. I was just kidding. But Im so happy that Ive met you, you didnt tried to back away like a crybaby nor attacked me like a thougthless fool. That must means you trust me. And you can trust me. Im not a player killer and Im never gonna be." She gave the artisan a friendly hug."And of course we gonna head out on another adventure some time nee-san." She stepped to the side so she no longer blocked the way to the stairs."Beuty first." She said looked at her new friend.

Ebony hadn't thought that Zandra was the player killer type, but one could never be sure. Still, Ebony's trust was a very fragile thing, one that took nurturing to become strong. Now there was a crack in that trust. A small one, but hopefully it wouldn't lead to anything in the future. Ebony hugged Zandra back, her dagger still held in her hand. After that she couldn't let herself sheath it. She made a promise then and there to message Manta the next time she went out with someone she didn't know, along with the name of that person. Ebony made her way up the stairs ahead of Zandra. She wouldn't sheath her dagger until she could see Zandra and be sure that no attacks were coming. It was a sad ending to what had been an exciting adventure up until that point. Maybe the two of them would go on another adventure sometime, but not for a while, not until Ebony was confident in her fighting ability.

When Zandra saw Ebonys reaction she felt terrible. Why the hell did she do that? She know that she have to be careful when it came to keep their frienship alive. She picked up her whip from the floor and followed Ebony up the stair. The mood had taken a drastic change, of course it had. When she got and saw Ebony, the artisan havent putted back her dagger. "Ehm... You dont have to worry about the minoutars. They wont resp..." she understood it wasnt the minoaurs she was ready to defend against, it was her. She looked down and she held her whip. She quickly opened up her inventory and putted it back there. Not even have it equiped at her waist."See, you have nothing to worry about. Im not a pk:er. And I would never even think of hurting you." She had no idea what to say to recover her stupid action at the end of the stair.

Ebony sighed as Zandra understood what she was worried about. Zandra seemed to be a very nice person, judging from the time they had spent together. She was the sort of person that most people found easy to trust. Ebony sheathed her dagger. "If you say so." Ebony said back to her. She couldn't help but worry about it happening still, but felt like she had to try to mend the trust they had had moments before the incident. She liked Zandra and wanted to be able to trust her. Maybe she should go out on a limb... She brought up her menu and stored her dagger in her inventory as well. "You have to prove to me that I can trust you. If you take your whip out again and hang it at your side while we head back, that will help." If Zandra didn't attack her or anything on the way back she would feel a lot better about this, especially if she had her weapon out and could attack but didn't. Of course, if she did... Ebony would feel really stupid for putting her weapon up.

Zandra looked at Ebony when she putted her weapon in the inventory as well. Didnt she understood that she putted away her whip to make it almost impossible for Zandra to defeat the breuntte in combat. Then she said for Zandra to equip her whip again. Why did she  wanted that. Anyway, she wanted to recover her mistake earlier. She didnt wawnted to lose this friend, her first support friend. So she did as she said. Thou not quickly. She didnt wanted to accidentaly make any quick moes that would make the situation worse.''You sure about this Ebony?''It seemed that she was.''Well then. Maybe its time to get back home. This forest is giving me the chills.'' She looked around in the forest, got the feeling they was beeing watched. Like countless eyes was watching them and observing every step they take. But that probably was just her imagination.

"Im not sure, but by the time we get back I will be. And your probably right. This forest is kind of creepy." She regretted putting her dagger up momentarily. Other players werent the only dangers outside of the safe zone. Mobs could spawn and attack you. If any did, she hoped that Zandra would distract them long enough for her to equip her dagger again. On another note, the quest rewards screen popped up, detailing how many skill points they had each gotten, and in Ebony's case, a description of the necklace she had recieved from Zandra, the one she was still wearing around her neck.

Zandra closed the reward screen that showed the skill points they have gotten and started to head out of the forest. She felt a huge responsibility, now she didnt only needed to stay alive, there was a girl with her that she needed to protect. She got a little nervous. What if I dont make it to keep her alive. Well, I have to, if it so gonna cost me my life.''You have nothing to fear Ebony. I wont let any creture in this forest even touch you. Only over my dead body. You have my word on that.'' she said looking at her friend. Then she took up her chain-whip, the handle in her left hand and in the right she gripped the chain about a meter from the tip. Her eyes went first here then there, scanning the forest for any possible danger.

Ebony was starting to regret putting up her dagger. Other players werent the only things to fear in this game, mobs coyld be a bit threat as well. As though hearing Ebonys thoughts, Zandra spoje up, stating that she would protect Ebony with her life. That was certainly a very trust inspiring statement, but it didnt make her want to stay in this forest any longer. It was possible that the forest was a spawning ground for high level mobs. She could deal with the third floor enemies even without her dagger, but not some mob at floor ten strength. "Regardless I think we should get out of here."

Ebony thougth that they should get out of the forest now. Zandra couldnt agree more.''Yes, youre right. Lets leave this forest behind us.'' She gave Ebony a smile and headed towards where they came from, taken the lead so any creaature they would engage would meet her first. Of course there could be creatures that ambushing and attacking from behind. But you cant be on two places at the same time and Zandra thougth that there was bigger risk they would attack infront of them rather then behind. At least here at floor three. When they finaly got out of the forest, they saw the sun was on way to disapear behind the horison.''Oh my, isnt that a beutiful sight?'' Zandra stopped and looked at the landscape. It was fashinating this was all virtual. That nothing actually was real here. They just thougth it was. They have gotten out of the forest, but theyre not back in a safe zone just yet.''Well, its nice to be out of that creepy forest ey?''

It looked like they had been in the forest for a lot longer than she had originally thought. It was a good thing that she hadn't had any quests or plans with her other friends. Now that they were out of the forest, Ebony was no longer afraid of the mobs. She could take any of the third floor mobs easily, even without a weapon. "Yeah, it's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it in the real world, but that's probably just because I stayed inside most of the time." She agreed. "Yeah. I kept feeling like we were going to get ambushed any second."

It seemed Ebony had been worried about an ambush."Yeah, Im sorry that I didnt covered up behind you. But I thougth there was bigger risk to be attacked from the front. And I cant be on two places at the same time." Zandra started to walk again, towards the town and safe zone. The evning was approaching and soon the day would be over. It was gonna be a little sad to leave the artisan. But they could slways go on an adventure again. There was still so much to explore and so many quests to complete. They probably would hsve plenty of stuffs to do. She walked beside the younger girl, looking at the town that came closer and closer and had a smile on her face. Thou also beein ready with her whip if a mob would attack them.