[F2] The Sylvan Tannery (Tailor)(On Hiatus)

Teion tilted her head in curiosity as Isen waved her to a mannequin with a golden scarf draped on it. Her eyes lit up when she saw it, circling the model and admiring the piece. The gears in her mind began turning and she grabbed an order form from the counter, flipping it over and starting to draw on the blank page. After a minute she was done, and she held up the design for Isen to see.

Spoiler

_closed__adoptable_outfit_auction_130_131_by_risoluce-d9d3jbr.png

"Do you think you could make this piece for me?" She grinned, properly filling out the order form before handing it to him.

Recipient: Teion
Name: Flames' Embrace
Item: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Details: A brown leather corset over a fiery red fabric. The short sleeves and flowing skirt feature a golden trim.

She realized Isen had opened up the trade window to give her the scarf and she frowned. She pushed a few buttons to place 800 col in the window and pressed accept, quickly switching back to a smile as she hoped he would accept her request.

((+1 Treasure Hunter's Scarf, -800 col. Picture credit: Risoluce))

Edited by Teion
  • ID # 40787, 40789, 40790, 40791
  • CD: 4 (Bad), 4 (Bad), 3 (Fail), 9 (Good)

Seeing the man walk in, Isen gave him a small bow as he accepted the order forms from him and Teion. "I would be happy to make these for you both."  He laughed as Teion placed col in the trade window and he accepted, knowing that arguing with her would be useless.

He moved to his work table and got started. Unfortunately, he failed to make either of the items he needed to. 

"My apologies," he said to both of them. "Allow me a few days and I should have these done for you."

((-4 Materials, +2 Bad Items, +1 Good Item, +800 Col, +9 exp))

Edited by Isen
  • ID # 41167, 41168, 41169, 41170
  • CD: 9, 6, 5, 12

Isen came back to his work space, ready to try again. Three of his attempts came out as junk, but the fourth was more than usable. Holding up the coat that Captain Undead had ordered, he placed it on a mannequin and sent a quick message to the other player, letting him know the item was ready.

Spoiler

Recipient: CaptainUndead
Item: Brown Coat of Evading
Enchantment: +2 Evation; +1 Damage Mitigation.
Detail: A Brown Leather trench coat made of light and protective metal. It's designed for easy movement, weather protecting and could soak up some damage for the user.

((-4 Materials, +2 Bad Items, +1 Good Item, +1 Brown Coat of Evading, +16 exp))

Edited by Isen

After receiving the message from Isen about the completion of the order he submitted, Nobuyuki made his way down back to the second floor to receive his newly made trench coat. Nobuyuki wasn't anticipating something grand or magnificent, but when he saw the final product, it was much more than what he has anticipated. "Wow... This is amazing. I could barely tell if this is real life or not. Great work, friend. 1200 Cols was it?" Nobuyuki walked up to the front desk, and gently put down onto the counter a small pouch of money. After receiving his trench coat, he bow down to Isen, then leave the shop.

[-1200 Cols] [+1 Brown Coat of Evading]

Edited by CaptainUndead
  • 5 months later...

Aster blinked behind her frames, carefully pushing open the door to a rather plain-looking shop nestled on the second floor. It came up as a player-run Tailor shop, although it didn't look to be the busiest place. Still, Aster didn't mind the calmness, and she continued into the shop, glancing around to see if anything was available for sale. Intricate carvings seemed to line the walls, and once inside Aster felt a more rustic charm to the room. The girl held onto a scrap of paper with a rough idea of the item she wanted. "Ahh, hello?" She called softly, glancing around for the owner.

Item Order Request

Spoiler

Recipient: Aster
Item: Light Armor
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation
Details:  N/A

Edited by Asteria

Hearing the door open, Isen got up from his workbench and rounded the corner into the main display room. He saw a shy-looking girl looking around the shop at the small number of items on display and gave a small wave.

"Good afternoon! Is there something I may assist you with?" He saw the scrap in her hands and walked over, assuming it was an order request. She handed it to him and he studied it for a moment, scanning the specifications she asked for. "I would be happy to make this for you. Do you need it quickly? Unfortunately I am out of materials, so it may take some time to gather them."

A smile grew on Aster's face when she saw a man approach and greet her. He was very professional, which put her mind at ease as she offered him a small curtsy in introduction. "Please to meet you! My name is Aster." She said simply and handed the piece of paper over. When he explained he had no materials, the girl took a moment to open up her inventory page and locate her own stash of ingredients. "Well, I don't want to rush you, but you could say the sooner the better. Would it help if I offer materials for payment? You can have these in advance." The girl took a stack of five material items and handed them over.

Trade Confirmation

Spoiler
  • -5 materials paid to Isen

Spoiler
  • IDs: 58463, 58464, 58465
  • CD: 5 (bad), 8 (good), 12 (perfect)

Isen accepted the materials from Aster with a small bow. "Thank you. I will begin working on this immediately."

Moving to the work room, Isen said a small prayer to no one in particular and got to work. His first result ended up being a piece of junk. Stowing it in his inventory, the man tried to not let it get to him. The next item, while not useful in combat, came out as a decent looking tan blouse. Shrugging, he left it in his inventory to put on display later. 

'Third try's the charm,' he thought, hoping it really was. As he worked the material, he felt the item molding to the shape he willed it to be in, and a smile appeared on his face. As he finished, Isen raised it off the table to inspect it, pleased with his work. The craft coalesced into a pair of knee high, comfortable-looking brown boots. He put them in his inventory and made his way back to the girl waiting in the main shop. "Looks like we got lucky!" he exclaimed as he opened the trade window. Thinking for a moment, he also added the blouse to the trade and accepted it. "Planning an adventure?" he asked, thinking she must have been a bit desperate to come to his little-known shop.  

((+5 materials, -3 materials, +1 bad item (1+1 exp), +1 good item (2+1 exp), +1 perfect item (8+1 exp), -1 perfect item. +14 exp total, rank up)

Edited by Isen

The girl hadn't expected Isen to complete her request right away, so when the man emerged from the back of his shop with an item in hand, Aster had to admit she was impressed. A trade window appeared before her, showing a high-level pair of boots as well as a clothing item. She blinked in slight surprise, but quickly smiled in gratitude as she accepted the extra item. "Oh, thank you!" She completed the trade and immediately opened up her inventory and equipped her new item. The tall boots materialized directly on her, and she twisted a bit to get a good look at them from all angles. "Solid craftsmanship." She complimented with a smile.

As he inquired about her plans, Aster frowned in thought, bringing a hand up to her chin. "Actually..." She mumbled, as if a thought was voicing itself. The girl nodded, "If you don't mind, I'd like to place another order actually." Aster reached into a small pouch at her hip and began taking down another note. She passed it to him before adding, "If you're short on materials, I'm actually in need of some myself. Perhaps we could search as a party?" She asked simply.

Confirmed Trade:

Item Order Request:

Spoiler

Recipient: Aster
Item: Clothing (Hand Wraps)
Tier: 1

Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Details:  N/A

Spoiler
  • IDs 58722 and 58723
  • CD: 9 and 7

Isen smiled at her compliment, and his smile widened when he read the note. He had never made handwraps before, so he was excited by the challenge.

"I would be happy to search with you," he replied, sensing something trustworthy in her. "Shall we head out tomorrow?" he asked, moving back to his workbench. He began working on her order immediately, hoping his luck continued. Unfortunately, he could only make an uncommon and good set of handwraps. 'It will have to do for now'

Isen walked back to the main room and opened a trade window with Aster. "My apologies, I was not able to make the handwraps yet. In the meantime, please use these. They should help in our search." He placed the uncommon handwraps in the trade window and pressed accept. Once she received them, the tanner said, "Shall we meet on the third floor tomorrow?"

((+1 good item (2+1), +1 uncommon item (3+1), -1 uncommon item (handwraps dmg +1), +7 total exp))

Edited by Isen
  • 2 weeks later...

Aster gratefully accepted the trade as Isen offered her a lesser quality of handwraps, giving the man a polite bow as she also added in something extra before pressing 'Accept'. "It's a plan." She agreed to his proposal, giving the man a small wave as she turned to exit the shop.

Once she'd passed through the wooden doorway the girl gave herself a smile in self-assurance and made her way back to the first floor for the remainder of the day.

Trade Confirmation

Spoiler

Spoiler

Roll ID: 60396, 60397, 60398, 60399, 60400
CD: 6, 9, 3, 5, 9
Items: Good, Uncommon, Fail (No save), Good, Uncommon
EXP Gained: (2+1)+(3+1)+(1+1)+(2+1)+(3+1)=16 exp

Isen's brows shot up in surprise at the generous gift Aster gave him. Bowing, he waved goodbye to her and immediately set to work, catching up on the armor he still needed to make for Teion, and now the handwraps for Aster.

Eager to being, Isen hurried through the crafts, and unfortunately was unable to crete anything that he needed, even losing some of the material in his haste. Frowning, Isen banged his fist on the table, angry with himself. 'Stop rushing! You need to pay attention when you work!'

The tailor set aside the rest of the materials for the next day, deciding to give himself some time to calm down before trying again.

Edited by Isen
Spoiler

IDs: 60468, 60469, 60470, 60471, 60472
CDs: 4 (Bad), 5 (Good), 2 (Fail), 6 (Good), 11 (Rare)
EXP Gained: (1+1)+(2+1)+(1+1)+(2+1)+(5+1) = 16 exp

The tailor went back to his workbench and started again, hoping to finish at least of his orders. The first attempt ended up as an uneven pair of boots, one heel slightly higher than the other. Sighing, Isen deleted the item and moved on.

The next result was slightly better, the material morphing into a simple white cloth sash with short tassels at the ends. Smiling at the improvement, he stored the belt and kept working.

Spurred on by small success, Isen rushed through the next item, not taking enough time to make sure it came out correctly. Unfortunately, this resulted in a pile of scraps, not usable for anything. "More material wasted, another item deleted. At least I get experience for this," he said out loud to no one.

The next item he was was a pair of baggy, tan pants, meant to be loose-fitting and perfect for wearing in the heat of the desert where Teion's shop was. Stowing the item, Isen picked up his last bit of material and stared at it for a moment. Feeling like he was ready, Isen steadied his hands and got to work. The result was something new: a whip. It was not neither of the items he needed to make, but it certainly could have been worse, considering his previous attempts.

Spoiler

Name: Sting
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 4 - Experienced Tailor
ID: 60472
Roll: 11
Item Type: Whip
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Dmg
Description: 

Edited by Isen
  • 1 month later...

Itzal walked into the tailor's shop and looked around.  He waited for him to finish his order before walking up.  Itzal placed the piece of paper on the counter as well as the 5 MATs.

"Hi, I'd like a custom order?  Some armor nothing more."  He smiled as he pushed the MATs forward.  "I can pay up front if you want."  He was getting used to this sort of thing.  He was usually nervous around new players, but after ordering his sword retributor and having his bracelet made he was feeling much more comfortable.  Now of course he was here to complete the outfit.  He needed the armor bad.

Spoiler

Recipient:  Itzal
Item:  Light armor
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  2 Evasion 1 recovery
Details: 
http://i.imgur.com/soq5Xp2.jpg

Edited by Itzal