[PP-F2] <<Breaking the unbreakable>>Stone-killers(Emerath)

It seemed Emerath was thinking about something. Since he missed again. Then he took a decision. He took of his gloves and offered them to Zandra. She got touched by the act a faint red colour appeared on her cheeks."Oh, I realy appreciate the offer. Its very kind of you to let me borrow them. But Im afraid I have to say no. If I will be able to become good at martial arts I must learn it this way. But thank you very much for the offer. It made me glad." Then she turned towards the rock again. Prepared herself and made a horisontal kick on the right side. She saw the health drop a few more points. Now it was less then twenty percent left.

ID: 40102

BD: 4+2=6 Hit 3 damage

Rock: 11->8

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Emerath smiled at Zandra and gave her a bow before placing the gloves back on his hands, "Well, I can certainly respect that as well. I simply wanted to extend the offer. I hate to see my companions in pain." Emerath watched as Zandra took another chunk out of the rock and gave her an excited clap. "Well, we've almost done it. Just a little more and we should be able to call this a day!" Emerath took his own stance, but just wasn't able to deliver the damage necessary to get things wrapped up properly. Emerath scratched his head and looked up at Mist on top of the rock who just cocked her head. I really need to invest in some better hit chance. This is getting ridiculous. Can't even damage an inanimate object...

Combat

• ID: 40254
  • BD: 1 (Critical Failure)

Combat Results:

• Rock: 8/50

Additional Notes:

• Reequipped Dueling Gloves (+3 DMG)
Edited by Emerath

Zandra prepared to make another hit on the rock. They was almost there, only two or three hits more to destroy it. Zandra took a deep breath, preparing a straight fist punch straigth in the middle of a crack. When she was ready, she let her right hand fly towards the rock hard surface. But she had completly miscalculated the distances between her and the rock. She thougth the rock was closer so she stumbled a few steps, making the strength behind the hit so weak it didnt even moved the health bar a single point.''Ehe, now I missed, thta should means you hit right?'' she said, winking to him.

ID: 40486

BD: 1 Critical miss

Rock: 8/50

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Emerath smiled at Zandra and gave her a nod, "Well, we can certainly hope so. Seems to be the way of it, at least." Emerath stood in front of the rock, hoping to widen the crack for Zandra to hopefully finish the job. He prepared his fists and took a deep breath, as he focused on the rock. Mist flew down and landed on his head, and he was a bit startled for a moment but felt a bit better with his companion with him. He smiled and opened his eyes, throwing forward two solid punches into the rock, causing the solid object to give a groan as the crack widened, but not to the point of being able to be considered "split". Emerath turned to Zandra and gave a light bow, "What do you know, you were right! Now, finish it up and you'll have earned yourself the right to be called a Martial Artist!"

Combat

• ID: 40558
  • BD: 7 + 1 (8) (Success) 6 DMG

Combat Results:

• Rock: 8/50 -> 2/50
Edited by Emerath

Zandra saw the stone losing more healtj from Emeraths punch. If you could call it health when we are dealing with a rock. He had reduced it so much that she should be able to break it with one more hit. As long as she dosent miss."Okay, here we go then." She took a deep breath, focusing completly on the rock that have caused her so much pain."But Emerath, if I miss, could you please leave it for me to finish it off? It wouldnt feel rigth if it isnt me that deliver the finishing hit. No offence." She hoped Emerath understood her. She didnt wanted to sound mean or anything. Just wanted to wrap this up on herself. She decided that the finishing hit would be a straigth rightfist hit. She gathered all strength she had left. To be certain to deliver a hit she activated her consentration skill. Then let her fist fly thri the air. The impact from her punsh made red markings over the whole fist and almost the whole underarm. She even saw her health drop a few points. But that did the rock as well. Zandra saw the stone crack, it felt like in slowmotion when she saw it exploded into white pixels."YES! FINALLY! WE DID IT EMERATH!" she rushed to Emerath and threw herself at him, hugging him."Thank you so, so much for your help." She was so happy she even gave Emerath a kiss."Thank you, we realy made it.

ID: 40636

BD: 3+2+1=6 Hit 3 damage

Rock: 2/50->0/50 Cracked

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Emerath gave a cheer as Zandra finally managed to split the rock in two, to the point that he had actually managed to startle Mist on his head, who promptly flew off with an annoyed hoot. As the girl embraced him, Emerath let the excitement of the moment take over and gave the girl a big hug in their combined excitement. "We did it!" he echoed, remembering how long and stressful his own experience had been, and how much faster this was for them. He was more than a bit surprised by the girl giving him a kiss though, even in the excitement of the moment, and he turned beet red in response and quickly let go of Zandra and backed away, clearing his throat and smoothing out his coat. "Yes, well, I'm very happy we managed to complete that," he said, the blush fading from his face slower than he would've hoped as he gave a sheepish smile to the girl. "I'm happy you let me come along! Now, let's get you that skill and the right to call yourself a Martial Artist!" He motioned to the house of the NPC quest giver and smiled with a light bow.

Zandra walked to the NPC."There, now the rock is gone." Zandra said to him with a huge smile on her face. "Oh, you already done traveler? That was quick. Usually other is beeing here for at least a few more hours, if not days." Zandra nodded towards Emerath."Yeah but I got some realy good help and used strength increase potion. So it was a bit painful. But otherwise it was a piece of cake." Zandra saw the extra skill be in her stats."Thank you again for your healp. Tome to head back to town now right?" The two martial artists started to head back to town.

Back in town."So, thanks for everything. It have been and I hope to see you again some time.

---Complete---

Zandra:

+2 SP (1 completed thread +1 quest reward)

+200 Col (1 completed page/2)

<Martial arts> skill

Emerath:

+1 SP (1 completed thread)

+200 Col (1 completed page/2)

Edited by Zandra Zvift