[PP-F2] And in the Dark <<Let There Be Light>> (Ace9)

"Why are there no good books in SAO? Oh well, shouldn't really spend my time reading books. Maybe I should do a quest today? Start with some lower level ones so I can start taking them out. But which one. Need to go looking for one at least." Clarence sighed and got up from his room, scooping up with familiar with him. Time to find me a quest!

10 Minutes Later

"Where are they- Oh there is one!" Clarence ran over to woman crying into her hands, an icon bobbing up and down over her. Clarence talked to the woman and she told about a beast that took her daughter. And how she needs someone to get her back. "I'll do it." Clarence said and he got the quest. I'll get someone to help me with it. Clarence posted that he needed help on a town's post board, hoping to get someone to help him with it.

Immediatlly as Clarence posted it, Red saw it. He was already looking at the bored. Eh? Guess I wouldn't mind gathering some more SP for my armor skill. Let's go! Red showed up by the player who had submitted the request, Clarence. When Red saw him, he definitely looked strong enough to handle the quest on his own. So why did he want help? Red walked up to him and asked, "Are you Clarence???? I came to help out with the Let There be Light quest......" Red looked at the ground. "I'm not all that strong, but I figure I could have some use to you. I plan on being a good tank someday, but for now, I'm stuck gathering SP to actually invest in the skills that would make me a tank." Red smiled. "So? Which way to the cave?" Red had already read all of the original details of the quest, and was prepared  to take it on with this guy. "By the way, my name is Red." Red sent him a party invite, cutting to the gist quickly because he needed to hurry and get the SP.

Clarence turned when a voice started to talk. A lower leveled player by the name of Red (which he got form the dialogue), came up to say he would help. Clarence smiled warmly at his comment about being weak. "It doesn't matter if you aren't that strong. I haven't done combat for a while now and I really need to get back into the swing of things. So I need someone here to help out as I get re-accustom to combat and all of that. Also, I can help you quest. And about the cave, I do believe it is this way." Clarence smiled again and started off toward the cave, Red close behind. Probably a little weird, a level 20 asking for help from a level 5. Hope he understands that is basically I want to have more friends, help some people out, and also that I have no idea if there will be any surprises on this floor, hoping to god there aren't any.