[PP-F9]<<Guardian of fire>>Two hot girls(Manta)-Complete-

Spoiler

<<Guardian of Fire>>

This quest takes place on Floor 9
This quest is not repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

Cerberus_Dog-like_form.png

Rumors about a three headed dog are floating around Vulcan Village, that spawns a rare potion that gives the user the ability to inflict burn damage. They say it is hard to get to. It takes two days and three nights due south to get to the cave in which the beast lurks.

The Cerberus only appears after players make their way into Inferno Cavern a cave that is immensely hot. The heat is so strong that all players who enter loose 1 HP If their craft roll is below 6. There they must defeat an unknown number of  
«Hell Hounds»  to awaken Cerberus.

Cerberus appears from seemingly nowhere; a dark body covered in dancing flames; its three heads are ferocious; and each attack individually, players must destroy all three heads in order to defeat Cerberus.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
- Must RP that two days have passed from «Vulcan Town» to «Inferno Cavern»

-Once in Inferno Cavern - players must use the Perma Roller to roll craft Dice. Any roll below 6 incurs 1HP damage
-Must Defeat X amount of Hell Hounds At 30 HP each.  (Where X is 3 hounds per player present)
- Cerberus MUST be defeated

Cerberus Information:

«Cerberus» is a Field Boss and has the following statistics:
Head 1: 75 HP
Head 2: 75 HP
Head 3: 75 HP

Damage per Attack: 24 + 6 Burn Damage next turn
Cerberus ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
Each head attacks independently of one another. 
Thus, every hit you inflict the Cerberus will attack you three times.

Rewards:

1. Cerberus Soul: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-10
  2. 3 Skill Points

Zandta wad sitting in an armchair in front of her fireplace in her shop at floor four. She was thinking about what to do of her day. She wasnt that tempted to go on material hunts, and she had done all quest she can make on her own. Thou she wanted to do one of the harder ones. But she was way to weak to solo them. Then she remembered her quest with Takao to kill those snow elementals. She had herd he was strong so hopefully he could join her. Also her support friend was talking about someone named Manta. On Ebony it sounded like she was strong. She sent away one PM each to ask if they was interested in joining her floor 9 versus the three headed dog.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta charged at the skeleton knight, activating her latest and strongest sword skill. She twirled and stabbed and slashed the skeleton, knocking him back with each slash and decreasing his health by a good bit. Her blade stopped glowing white as her last stab hit home, causing the skeleton to burst into pixels. She collected her loot and headed for the exit of the cave, popping out into the sunlight in time to receive a message from someone named Zandra Zvift. She vaguely recognized the name from the boss fight, but didn't know anything about her besides that. The message was about the quest on floor nine, one that Manta had yet to go on so she sent the woman a confirmation message to let her know that she was up for it before heading to the ninth floor to wait on her.

ID# 39096 results:

Battle: 8 Hit! (9+1 (Charge)=10x13=130 DMG) <<Over Radiation>> used

Loot: 12 (130x5= 650 col)

Skeleton Knight: 0/130 (-130)

Manta: 92/92 EN: 11/23 (-12)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Zandra didnt got any answer from any of the two she asked to join her quest. So she decided to head up to floor nine. Hopefully she would see someone, or maybe a group that she could join in to. With a few swipes in the air she turned off the fire."Okay Zita. Im gonna head out on a quest on floor nine. Its very hot there so you dont need to follow me if you dont want to." She said to her eagle familiar that was reasting at one of the beams in the roof. She looked at Zandra for a few seconds, then she let out a cry and went back to her resting."Okay. See you later then." Zandra exited her shop and closed the door behind her. She headed to the plaza where the warp gate of snowfrost town was. When she reached her destination she entered the gate and warped up five floors to floor nine. 

Zandra steps out of the teleportatiob gate and look around when a wall of heat hitted her. She looked around to see if there was any player nearby to ask if they wanted to follow her. She saw a girl just a few meters away. She walked up to her."Hi, my name is Zandra, its nice to meet you. I wonder if you would want accompany me in a hard quest?

Manta saw a player appear on the ninth floor on the teleportation podium. She gave her a wave as she came over and asked her if she wanted to do a hard quest with her. Her name was Zandra, so it was the same girl that had sent her the message. She could have sworn that she had sent a message back, but maybe she just hadn't received it yet. "I'm Manta, nice to meet you Zandra. I thought I sent you a message saying that I was all set to do a quest with you, but I guess it didn't go through." She explained, place her hand on the pommel of her rapier. She had done some research on this quest before, and she was fairly sure that she would be able to do this quest pretty easily as long as she could keep her energy up.

Zandra took a second look at her inbox. It seemed she actually have got an mail from Manta. How could she have missed that?''Oh sorry, I must have missed that.''She looked at the girl that she have herd so much about from her new friend Ebony.''Well, Im all set as well. So lets head out towards that cavern.'' The two girls exited Vulcan town to begin the travel to the Inferno cavern where they would find the three headed dog.''So, I guess you dont have the slighest idead of who I am. Well, just a few days ago I was out on a quest with a brunette. Her name is Ebony. I guess you know her since she said alot about you. And to judge from what she said, youre pretty strong. Thats why I asked you to follow me on this. I wanted get to know you and whats better then doing that thru a little adventure?'' she said and smiled towards the girl she have herd so much about but never met before.

Manta nodded and started walking alongside the woman. Ebony had mentioned meeting another support player before, so this was probably her. She didn't know whether this woman was a support or not, or he name of the person who Ebony had mentioned. She didn't even know the gender. So It was a bit of a stretch, but Ebony was generally pretty shy, so she probably didn't meet a whole lot of people. "I know Ebony. She's my support, healing me if I get hit." She didn't mention the incident with the information broker the other day, not wanting to worry the girl. Manta was still a bit upset about it, but Ebony had been perfectly fine afterwards. "I do my best." She said in response to her mentioning that she guessed that she was pretty strong. "I remember you from the boss fight a short while back. And I've always thought the same. You get to know a person best through adventuring with them, or dueling." She said as they entered the cavern.

Craft Roll: Extra skill: <<Survival>> Exempt from roll

Spoiler

OOC: Dont have to roll until we have entered the cave

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
- Must RP that two days have passed from «Vulcan Town» to «Inferno Cavern»

-Once in Inferno Cavern - players must use the Perma Roller to roll craft Dice. Any roll below 6 incurs 1HP damage
-Must Defeat X amount of Hell Hounds At 30 HP each.  (Where X is 3 hounds per player present)
- Cerberus MUST be defeated

She havent dounted about it, but this girl seemed to be the same person Manta was describing. She havent mentioned Ebony was a support, and almost Mantas personal support if so to say.''Even if she is not around, you dont have to worry about the lack of healing you. Im pretty capable of doing that.'' She satrted to feel the heat. She had her heavy armour that she uses on floor four when its cold, in this heat it runed out to be felt like beeing in an oven. She opened her menu and changed to her new, recently made armour, Holy armour of the eagle. It didnt covered her whole body like the one she took of, but it still gave the same protection from enemy hits.

It seemed like the other girl was thinking the same thing as Zandra about getting to know each other thru adventuring, or a duel.''Well, if you challenge me to a duel, you gonna learn that Im wortless at one vs one duels.''she looked at Manta. ''Since Im support I have almost didnt invested a single skill in damage or defensive skills. You can probably one hit me and it would probably takes more hit for me to defeat you then I have energy.''

Manta was pretty certain that the woman was undervaluing herself in terms of a fight. "I'm sure that's not true. You'd probably give me a run for me money in a duel." Her own armor was pretty light, and she didn't normally wear heavy clothing, so she was moderately comfortable. "I'm sure I can rely on you to heal me when I need it. If only healers could restore energy as well." She had the feeling that this quest would run long due to the wait times for her energy to restore itself.

Edited by Manta Gaul

They have walked for two days to reach the cave, and the journey went pretty smooth.

This was a realy nice girl. She didnt bragged about her beeing stringer then her, because that was obvious and they both knew it. But Zandra didnt mentioned, she didnt wanted to sound like she was wining or something like that. It seemed like the big trouble in this fight wouldnt be health, but actually energy.''Well, hopefully it wont take long until they introduce a energy restoring skill into the game. Hopefully. And also, Im playing as a support, not a healer. When Ive completed a quest Im gonna head out on with some friends I gonna be able to increase my partys damage, heal thru first aid, and the most useful for todays fight, paralyze the whole enemy team. So when we get into fight with the big dog, you concentrate on damage him and I keep him stunned and paralyzed.''

ID: 39114 CD: 10 no health loss

Edited by Zandra Zvift

(Sorry, I missed that part of the quest when I read it over)

The trip went smoothly, no mobs attacked or anything, and Manta got a little better acquainted with Zandra. The finally reached the cave, entering. "Well, there is recover. It restores energy when you get hit. I need my enhancement slots for damage, evasion, and accuracy though." She explained. "And paralyze will definitely be a big help if you can get it to activate." According to the quest info they needed to beat three hell hounds each before they got to the main boss. They had probably best get cracking.

(In class, I don't have time to set up health and energy and all that atm.)

Manta told Zandra bout the recover skill. But she needed the enchamntments for damage. It seemed she didnt understood precisely what Zandra meant.''Well, I mean more like a skill for me to recovery energy that you have lost. Maybe its gonna be second aid.'' she winked at her, not very serious with the name she said the new skill would get. Just when she was gonna tell her about her unique item they got disrupted. A deep growling from ahead. Suddenly, they saw a big hound, probably a hell hound that mentioned in the quest description. Since this time there was only one, Zandra skipped the stun thing and went straight for damage.''Im gonna wound it so you can finish it of, using one of your weaker attacks to save your energy.'' Zandra charged up her cross punishment and rushed at the dog.'Maybe Im a support, but I still can fight. When in range she released her sword art...

ID: 39116

BD: 5+1=6 Hit 5x2x2=20 Damage

MD: 2 Miss

Zandra: 80/80 (16/20)

Hell hound: 10/30

Manta: ??/?? (??/??)

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta nodded, understanding what Zandra was saying now. That would certainly be helpful. Maybe it would be one of those unique skills that kept popping up. A hell hound charged at them, and Zandra dodged it easily, attacking with her whip. Manta pointed her rapier at the weapon. Normally she would go completely overboard for fun, but she needed her energy, so she activated <<Rip Ravine>> sending two slashes into the hell hounds side. A few moments later it burst into crystals. "Only five more to go. Are you up for taking on a couple at one?" She asked.

ID# 39130 results:

Battle: 4 (+2)=6 Hit!  9x2=18 DMG (-2 EN)

Zandra: 80/80 (16/20)

Hell hound: -8/30 (-18) DEADED

Manta: 96/96 (23/24) (-2+1)

Hell Hound Kill Count: 1/6

Zandra saw Manta making quick work of the hell hound that was  almost out of health. This was pretty easy, maybe it was gonna come a bigger challenge soon. Then they herd it. The sound of several dogs, running towards them. After awhile, they could see five pairs of red eyes. At first, Zandra took a step backwards in fear. She was ready to engage some more of them, but not five at once. Well, guess there wasnt anything you could do about it now. Zandra prepared her weakest sword art, but it was an AOE so it would deal the same amount of damage as her most powerful one on a single target. She felt tornado slowly charging up, to be sure to hit she charged up her consentration skill, and when the dogs was in range, she released the tornado, twirling the whip around her, damaging four of the hounds. Three of them got pushed back as well, but the two other jumped towards her and made scratches in her armour, and reducing her health with a total of two damage.

Spoiler

ID: 39152: BD: 4+1+1=6 Hit 5x1x1=5 Damage AOE: MD: 4 Miss

ID: 39153: MD: 4 Miss

ID: 39154: MD: 4 Miss

ID: 39155: MD: 8 Hit 15-14=1 Damage

ID: 39156: MD: 7 Hit 15-14=1 Damage

Zandra: 78/80 (16/20)

Manta: 96/96 (23/24)

Hell Hound 1: 25/30

Hell Hound 2: 25/30

Hell Hound 3: 25/30

Hell Hound 4: 25/30

Hell Hound 5: 30/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta was impressed by Zandra's agility by dodging three out of the five Hell Hounds. Manta waited until Zandra had completed her attack before moving in herself, activating <<Sweep>>. She wasn't the AOE build of player, but her high damage allowed her to deal a good amount even so. She hit all of them but one. They leaped at her as one. She ducked under the first one and rolled out of the way of the second one. The third one she sidestepped and the fourth she rolled under, straight into the claw s of the fifth. They sliced into her shoulder, dealing a good bit of damage. She got back to her feet and moved back. Zandra would take care of the ones she had injured, and she would take care of the one that had injured her and still hat full health.

Spoiler

ID# 39157 results:

Battle: 9 Crit Hit (10x2=20 DMG)

MOB: 7 (-4)=3 Miss

ID# 39159 results:

MOB: 5 Miss

ID# 39160 results:

MOB: 4 Miss

ID# 39161 results:

MOB: 1

ID# 39162 results:

MOB: 10 Hit! 17 DMG

Zandra: 78/80 (16/20) Hate: 1

Manta: 79/96 (-17) (22/24)(-2+1) Hate: 2

Hell Hound 1: 5/30 (-20)

Hell Hound 2: 5/30 (-20)

Hell Hound 3: 5/30 (-20)

Hell Hound 4: 5/30 (-20)

Zandra was kind of proud about herself that she succeded to dodge three of the four hounds. She had also hoped that they would only make one attack per turn, but they jumped at Manta as well as on her. But she looked in awe when she evaded every single of them, except one that sliced its claws at her shoulder.''Oh my god Manta, that was awesome.'' It seemed Manta didnt had any mitigation at all, so the attack dealt a pretty large amount of damage one her. She was starting to prepare her first aid skill to heal her up. Then she saw that four of the hounds had just enough health to fall if she could succed with her attack. So instead she charged up her AOE skill. She knew this was the time, if she failed ther was a big chance that Manta would die, she couldnt let that happen. When she felt she was in range of all the hounds she released the power of her attack. It had got increased power from her will to protect her friend and the cross sliced thru four of the hounds, making them explode into pixel and made Zandra was bathing in a sea of white-blue light. Now only one was left.''I leave that one to you Manta.'' she said and started to back away. But when she didnt had her focus on the dogs anymore, the last one alive jumped forth and buried its teeths deep into her armour. Thou her armour mitigated all except two damage.

Spoiler

ID: 39277: BD: 10 Crit +2 7x1x1=7 Damage AOE: 

MD(hound 1): Dead before action

MD(hound 2): Dead before action

MD(hound 3): Dead before action

MD(hound 4): Dead before action

MD(hound 5): 9 Crit +1 15+1-14=2 Damage

Zandra: 76/80(-2) (13/20(-4+1)) Hate: 3

Manta: 79/96 (22/24) Hate: 2

Hell Hound 1: -2/30 Dead

Hell Hound 2: -2/30 Dead

Hell Hound 3: -2/30 Dead

Hell Hound 4: -2/30 Dead

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta aimed her rapier at the hell hound, but before she could attack the hell hound was already charging at Zandra, clawing her leg before leaping back. Manta stabbed at the hell hound, but it dodged to the side. This one appeared to be fast and smarter than the other five had been. She took a few moments, watching the hell hound closely in preparation for her next strike.

ID# 39286 results:

Battle: 2 (+2)=4 Miss

MOB: 7  HIt!

Zandra: 75/80(-1) (13/20) Hate: 3

Manta: 79/96 (21/24)(-1) Hate: 2

Zandra had hoped Manta would have killed the last hound by now. But unfortunatily it seemed Zandra had distracted the other girl. This have saved the hound so it could make another devestating attack. Zandra first started to charge up cross punishment. But then she realised she wouldnt be able to take it out with one attack, only if she succeded in making it very critical. So instead she was gonna stun it with her whiplash. When she had changed her mind she started to charge up the other sword art. When she was in exactly the right range, she released it. Moving the handle forth then back so the cross at tip of the chain stopped right in fornt of the hounds face where it twirled, making it unable to move.

Spoiler

ID: 39422

BD: 8 Hit 5x1x2=10 Damage +Stun

MD: Stunned

Zandra: 75/80 (9/20)(-5) Hate: 4

Manta: 79/96 (21/24) Hate: 2

Hell Hound 5: 30/30 Stunned

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Manta ran at the hell hound, her rapier glowing with the light of a sword art. It wasn't to be though. This time her miss had nothing to do with Zandra, or the hell hound dodging, but her own innate clumsiness. The tip of her foot caught on a rock, sending her flying forwards, right past the hell hound. The glow of her sword faded, unused as she fell over onto her face. She got up slowly. "Sorry." She called out.

Spoiler

ID# 39424 results:

Battle: 1 Crit Miss

MOB: 1 Stunned

Zandra: 75/80 (9/20)(-5) Hate: 4

Manta: 79/96 (20/24) Hate: 2

Hell Hound 5: 20/30 Stunned

Hell Hound Kill Count: 5/6

Zandra watched Manta when she was gonna burst down the last of their opponents. Then there was a small irritating rock in the way of her foot that made her fall to the ground, missing the enemy. Then she apologised for her failing to attack the hound.''Yeah, you should be.'' Zandra said, thou in her voice you could tell she was only teasing the her companion a little. Didnt was anything serious.''I guess youre saving your hits to the boss right?'' she winked at her. Now it seemed she would be able to take it out, as long as she could hit it will say. She charged up her most powerful sword art once again, charginf towards their opponent. When she was ready to unleash she stared the dog into his eyes and made two diagonal swings with her whip, making a red cross on the dog. A few seconds later its health bar was empty and it exploded into hundreds of pixels.

Spoiler

ID: 39427

BD: 9 Crit +1 6x2x2=24 Damage

MD: Dead before action

Zandra: 75/80 (6/20)(-4) Hate: 6

Manta: 79/96 (20/24) Hate: 2

Hell Hound 5: -4/30 Dead

Hell Hound Kill Count: 6/6

OOC: Lets rest until energy is full right?

Edited by Zandra Zvift

(All right)

Manta smiled, glad that nothing bad had come from her clumsiness. Zandra had swiftly and easily dispatched the last hell hound. Manta sat down on a nearby boulder, assuming that Zandra would want to restore some of her energy. Manta still had most of hers, but it would be stupid for them to go in and fight the boss without being fully prepared. As it happened, energy wasn't the only thing Manta needed to regenerate.

Manta: 85/96 (+6) EN: 21/24 (+1)