[PP-F3] A Close "Scayth" With a Friend (Ssendom)

"Sub-Dungeons, Cool. Never really heard of them to be completely honest. And wow, that is a lot of materials 60?!? How many does she use per day. Like wow, how much do you have to go finding for her then? I mean, that must takes Days of work just to get one weeks worth of materials." Clarence said in Awe. He hadn't seen Ariel since Absolute Pin had broken apart. He kind of missed the guild, but was happy to be away form it, mostly because Skylar. Skylar.. that two pump chump... Clarence looked around the area and decided to help find somethings to get the two moving. "Might as well search right?" He said and went to look around. A quick search of the area showed nothing to be of interest, that he could see anyways. "Well, I couldn't find anything."

ID: 50767

LD: 4 :(

Edited by Clarence

ID: 50768 LD: 11+6=17(One Material)

As he got up off the ground, he yanked a flower that he was sitting on with a slit in the legs of his armor generating a single material without him actively trying to search for it, "Well I'll be, getting a material without even looking. Now that's some serious skill." He laughed. Then he turned his attention to Clarence who was somewhat in awe at the amount of materials he had to give her, "Well she utilizes about sixty three materials a week, and I provide a bulk of it up front. But I wouldn't get her all of the materials, she needed to do some of her own work. But the amount I give her won't increase when she hits rank 9. And you can see what I made the trade."

"Ariel needs to get a life." Clarence laughed a little and saw the flower that Dom cut off the ground and picked up. "Well that makes one, wonder how many we will actually find out here. I remember I went mat hunting and found 20 mats one time. But you probably have found more than that in one run so I don't have much to brag about." Clarence laughed a little and continued to scan the ground, looking for anything. But, with luck not at his side, he couldn't find a single mat in that area. Wow, I haven't looked for mats in months. I went with noot the last time. Clarence thought with a small smile, almost forgetting about the little penguin at his feet.

ID: 50772

LD: 12 :(

Mats: 1

Edited by Clarence

Dom chuckled, "In under a few hours and a massive amount of mobs slain, I came out of Tartarus with 130 materials. I wasn't even looking for the materials, I happened to get them as I was trying to farm enough col to buy a massive amount of damage crystals and everything else I needed to use for boss fights. Which reminds me I still need more Perfect Tier Two Healing Crystals as my crystal slot is lacking quite a lot of them. And I need to make more tier two damage food for myself to continue my hunting spree's." He mentioned to Clarence as he swiped another flower off the ground effortlessly.

ID: 50776 LD: 11+6=17(One Material)

Mats: 2

"Crystals. I haven't crafted in so long, but I really need to do that. Maybe become a better shop owner again, like Mari who's shop is very famous. Or like Oikawa's and Ariel's." Clarence commented, seeing Ssendom picking up ANOTHER flower, unlike him who couldn't find a single thing. "Noot Noot."  Noot Nooted happily and waddled around and Clarence picked him up quickly and swung him around, the penguin adorable and happy. Clarence searched the ground for something to pick up, but Noot wanted so much attention that he couldn't really look at the ground and Noot at the same time. "Hey, if I go back to crafting, I could help with that crystal problem. If I actual have good luck with crafting that it."

ID: 50777

LD: 7

Edited by Clarence

Dom laughed as Clarence began to play with his penguin, the nooting caused his own familiar to fly out of his armor and try to rub it's flaming face on both Clarence and the Penguin. The lack of a burning sensation showed the skill the Purple Flaming Phoenix Whelp had over it's fire, "I don't think you've ever had a chance to meet Amethyst, the bird who literally loves everyone as much as humanly possible. And I could always use help on that." He laughed as the bird wouldn't leave the two alone.

ID: 50780 LD: 7+6=13(No Mats)

Clarence patted the flaming phoenix on the head, and noot squealed and touched the phoenix as well. "I think they like each other." Clarence said with a laugh as Noot and the bird played while Clarence held him. Clarence set the penguin down, and the two started to go around and play together. "I may help you, I do want to get crafting again, but I feel I need to update my shop a bit before mass production is available." Clarence said and watched the two familiars play, making sure that his small penguin is safe with a bird that is on fire at the moment, but does not burn. "How many of these Dungeons have you explored already? Because you sound like you know what you are doing."

ID: 50783

LD: 9

Edited by Clarence

It was quite easy for Dom to find materials, he knelt down and scooped up another flower as Clarence was talking to him. Amethyst enjoyed flying around Noot as the two roamed about playing with each other, "I could use all the help I can possibly get my hands on, I need a lot of healing crystals as soon as possible. And I'll pay you handsomely, since you know I have the ability to." He laughed. Dom noticed that Clare was worried about Noot and it getting burned, "Don't worry about Amethyst, he has a mastery over his fire better than I have over my own Greatsword. His have the ability to restore health when needed. And I have Explored a few of them. I was the first person to find a sub-dungeon and that's why they're so talked about."

ID: 50788 LD: 11+6=17(Material Found)

Mats: 3

"You were the first one? That's awesome! And your phoenix can control his own fire? Wow, htis game really is full of surprises." Clarence smiled ad turned away from the familiars, lookin around the area as well, hoping to actually contribute to the search of materials. "I mght have to take you up on that ofer, but I am pretty low level when it comes to crafting, so it would take me a ibt to mass produce items like Ariel and the others do." Clarence said aloud to Dom as they walked some more. "Are these Dungeons generally difficult to fight?" Clarence worried to Ssendom, and did not find any materials in the process of which too.

ID: 50799

LD: 10 :(

Mats: 3

Edited by Clarence

As Amethyst was flying around, Dom noticed a glinting through the brush and tree's. Taking a gander he pushed past Clarence, "Excuse me for a second" Brushing past the frail boy, he moved some bushes out of the way to uncover a moveable boulder with something bright shining in the hole it was covering. Using his superior strength, he forcibly moved the massive boulder by himself unveiling a massive dungeon, "And like I said, finding a sub-dungeon was easy peasy." He laughed out loud.

ID: 51562 LD: 20+6=26 (Advanced Sub-Dungeon Found)

Edited by Ssendom

Clarence wasn't looking, per usual, and almost walked into the hole Ssendom was talking about. "You found o- Crap!" He yelled and quickly stepped back, just out of harms way. Clarence sighed a breath of relief and scooped up Noot before he got any bright ideas about going to explore a dungeon by himself. "Wow, how deep do these things go?" He wondered allowed and heard a small echo traveling down. He put one foot down slowly, using the boulder Dom moved as a place holder. "Climbing, the one physical activity I actually love doing." He said to himself and climbed down till he felt solid ground. "Now you. I'll get a light going." Clarence called up, before looking for a torch along the walls.

Amethyst flew down the hole to reach it's master, the purple fire illuminating the walls of the dungeon. A vast amount of Minotaur's coming out of nooks and crannies with Axe's gripped tightly in their hands, "Hey look... They're all like Mack. Big oafish and wielding an axe, also very beatable." He chuckled at the joke remembering how he dominated the Crimson Axe Behemoth in a duel flawlessly. Dom then looked over to Clarence, "Have you ever met Mack? I joke about how I defeated him in a duel without taking a single point of damage. But he is in all honesty a good man through and through." He ultimately ended up complimenting the man.