[PP-Fl 12] Chats, mats and Wilderness Spats!

Celes walked up to the portal and teleported into Floor twelve. The humid air caused her curly hair to be twice its size. Her familiar Kiku purred and moved close. Celes bent down to reassure her. "its okay sweetie, we'll be okay here." She got up, her dark brown eyes surveying the horizon. She pulled down her menu and looked up her guild. Finding them she message @Ssendom.  "Want to colloect mats on Floor 12? Mats are for your order...." 

She sent the message off and pulled out her Paralyzing glaive and readied herself. moving through the swampy lands she perked up her ears looking about for anything she might find to kill time while she waited for a response...

Ssendom found the woman that asked for company on collecting mats and col, and he needed both of those. Not only for his order but at the same time he needed them for his own orders for himself... He had a habit of giving himself orders, he's a weird guy like that. He swiftly made his way to the twelfth floor, he didn't particularly care for it since the murky water only made his feet feel cold and he rather hated the feeling of cold. Once he had entered Lazaro thanks in part to the teleportation gate, he made his way over to Celesmeh, "I am always up for killing monsters and collecting materials. But mostly the first part." He chuckled as he mentioned it, Amethyst resting it's head on the chestplate edge while it's body stayed inside Dom's armor since it despised the rain, "Shall we get to it then?" He mentioned as he pulled out a few items to eat.

He broke his Bloodrage crystal on his chocolate bar as he ate that then immediately devoured his Extra Massive Turkey Leg and a Beer-Blasted Steak Kabob at the same time. Once the buffs had been applied he turned his gaze forward and looked at Celesmeh, "Lead the way lass." And followed her directly.

Changed Stats: 9 DMG -> 15 DMG, 1 LD -> 3 LD, Base Prosperty 5 + (7 prosperity -> 10 prosperity)

Celes looked at his feast in awe,  "hungry much? Also what is that crystal? It's crazy!"  She said seeing his party stats rise.  She was about to continue when she heard something from the distance "ah,  that can wait,  it seems our first monster is right here...  In a second she prepared her glaive,  moving toward the sound.  

Two alligators waited for them in a corner by water.  Celes let herself fall into an attack,  trusting that Dom would follow. As she approached she felt her familiar distract the creatures with its on attack,  allowing her to get a hit. 

(id 39246, bd 4+3=7)  hit. Damage 5base+2weapon +1familiar+1athletics = dmg 10

Celesmeh Hp 129/129

Ssendom Hp?? 

alligator jack Hp 16/25 paralyzed 

Alligator Rufus Hp 30/30 

Edited by Celesmeh

Ssendom looked at Celesmeh as she was stunned at the amount Ssendom ate in a quick session, "I did my research on what I needed in order to enhance my stats to the fullest. But I haven't obtained anything, I have been known to obliterate alchemists shop orders by making a large order." Ssendom laughed as he saw the two mobs that came into the scene. He thought it strange that they seemed so weak. But just as Celes struck the small alligator, a roar came up behind the brush and out walked four massive anthropomorphic crocodiles wielding one large axe each.

Ssendom turned to look at Celes, "If you want to piddle with small fry, sounds good. Just give me a moment to annihilate these four." Ssendom said in a cocky tone then dropped his blade on his shoulder. As the CrocWarriors raised their weapons to strike Ssendom, he cleaved his weapon once through the lot of them instantly annihilated to them. He turned to look at Celes who was still fighting the two Alligators and chuckled, "Sorry if I am gallivanting about." He ended his chuckle with a grin.

ID: 39559
BD: 3 + 3 = 6 Hit
LD: 13 + 3 = 16 (144 * 15 = 2160 * 4 = 8640 col 4 Materials)

Celesmeh Hp 129/129
  E ?/?
Ssendom Hp 181/181
  E 10/34 -24

alligator jack Hp 16/25 paralyzed
Alligator Rufus Hp 30/30

CrocWarrior 0/144 HP | 36 MIT -144(180)

Celes gave Dom a grin "And here i was worried about startin on anything too rough for you! Well then, if that the way you like it, give me a second to finish up here..." She jumped up and used her sword skill to finish them both (ID 39700, bd  6+3=9= hit). She cut her glaive through them both (Hellish twice) and turning to cute them one more time. They burst into hundreds of shards, leaving no trace of the two. 

alligator jack Hp ded
Alligator Rufus Hp ded

"Look, i've never gone out with you, How was i supposed to knwo what you wanted to fight?"  she asked, looking dom up and down "do you like one hit kills?  or do you like slowly chipping away at big things?"  she asked in a serious tone. "I want to make sure that we're on the same level. I know i can dodge pretty much anything that comes to me, and i know i can hit, and hard. So what do you need from me, since youre the one who can get mats to drop." 

Ssendom looked at her with a very apathetic face, "I mean if you want to go after small fry, that's all fine and dandy. But I thought we were here to farm and get what we're required?" His plain face got replaced with a grin very easily as he tried to goad his Brigadier. He flipped his blade onto his shoulder, "I am not even worried about if they claw into my armor, I can replenish practically any amount of damage they can dish out. But while we're out here, I am going to bring out a different weapon to test out. Thanks to Zelrius." Ssendom laughed as he brought down his menu putting Gram away and bringing out his Curved Two-Handed Sickle Bastardsword. The different weapon was much skinnier than his massive blade Gram, but the blade seemed chipped and ragged, but the edge looked sharper than anything he had seen before, "I have a new toy."

(1/3 Out of Combat Regen)

Celes gives him a grin "Ok, ok, you can choose the next mob, I'll follow" she says, making a point to show her Darkness glaive "I got no problem with any of this" she says, smiling. She take a moment to look at his swrod and whistle "Daaamn, that looks nice, are you ready to test it?"  she give himm a slight bow and gestures for him to lead the way. 

Ssendom looked at his energy total, "Lets walk a bit before we engage another group of mobs, I still need to recuperate some of my energy. Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself Celes, I don't actually know much about you although I have heard some people mention you but not much else after that." He states as turned his attention back forward as he continued to walk, he wasn't really worried about the mobs on the floor since he had already traversed it all. He was walking rather casually as his Purple Fire Phoenix Whelp familiar rested inside his chestplate to avoid the rain that came down on the 12th floor.

Celes continued to walk, watching the flora and fauna of this humid place. "You know, this is like my old home. I used to live ina  place just like this, humid, rained every day. Morning fog rollign in...." She sighed shaing her head to get the images of her home out of her head. "lets try and find something big to fight. I dont have the patience for amll mobs" she adds, trying to forget everything thats keepgn her stuck here. How upset she is, how shes stuck, forced to fight just ot be strong. No this wasnt fair, and she would destroy things until she gainedd her freedom.... and maybe she could trust Dom to help... 

(Gettin' dat muse back)

Ssendom looked around at the scenery as Celes described the are she lived in before SAO, he could get a visual image of the area he lived in which he kept a relatively blank face since he hated the life he lived. He could tell she had some animosity she seemed slightly upset, he had a habit of reading body language of people even before he came into SAO. He looked up and saw his energy bar finally top off, "Well let's stop hunting for the small fry, lets catch ourselves some big fish, whataya say?" He chuckled with a grin stretched across his face.

Celes msiled and ran along. This time she took the time to find a group of large creatures to battle. She pointed at them and then turned back to dom "Alright, are you ready?"  She aimed her glaive at the first undead monster and swung, sllowing her Sword art to activate. She felt her body fall as she slammed into four undead. EAch one cut by her blade. "Lets do this!" She said as she landed just on the other side of the creatures. 

ID 41205 BD5+3= 8 hit 

11x9=99 dmg 

Celesmeh Hp 148/148
E 19/37
Ssendom Hp 181/181
34/34/

Sobek's Minion 101/ 200 HP

Celes landed a strong blow against the enemies, and her movements allowed her to stay out of the damage range of the first enemy to retaliate. He chuckled as the other three were about to drill their blades into the backside of Celes, Ssendom took a single step towards them at their backs and cleaved through all four immediately dispatching them. He fipped his blade and dropped it upon his shoulder, looking back at Celes "You never need to ask me if I am ready, I am perpetually ready all the time for a death fight. I just haven't come across a fight worthy of being so besides my battle with the Berserker." He scoffed, "Shall we continue?"

ID 41205 MD 1
ID: 41206 BD: 6 + 3 = Hit | LD 16 + 3 = 19 (200 * 15 = 3000 * 4 = 12000 col 8 Materials (4 extra for 19+ LD))

15x12=180 dmg 

Celesmeh Hp 148/148
E 19/37
Ssendom Hp 181/181
10/34/

Sobek's Minion DEAD

Sobek's Minion DEAD

Sobek's Minion DEAD

Sobek's Minion DEAD

[Earnings:  20640 col 12 Materials]