[PP- F12] Old friends and new beginnings: Electric Boogaloo

Celes smiled at Calrex. “I’m just fine. I have a fancy recovery armour, every time I’m attacked I recover two energy. Considering that we were  attacked by three monsters twice, I think I’m ok!”  Her voice betrayed no concern for her energy. She truly did not mind the hassle, considering that she could recover in and out of battle, she was almost constantly at the ready for more Sword arts. “what about you lessa, darling. Are you- well, how was the fight?” She asked, a slight blush creeping over her face. 

{Energy: 3/17 (+1)}

When Calrex spoke of her skills, her cheeks warmed slightly. "Nah," she countered softly. "I have a very long way to go." Now, she turned to face both of her companions. "You both did so well. I can tell that you've had a lot more practice than I have with sword arts. I'm really fortunate that I had you both around to help guide me."

Celes' question deepend Lessa's smile. "Yeah, it was good," she answered. She rolled her shoulders beneath her heavy armor, feeling for any soreness. Though she had not been struck during the battle, the sword arts had allowed her to do things she had not experienced before. Her heart still thudded madly against her rib cage, and her body tingled with the recovering energy, a sensation that was completely foreign to her. "I need to keep working on those sword arts though."

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge, 1 Recovered)

Calrex gave a nod as the two confirmed that they were alright he gave a small sigh of relief, "That's good to hear. I think in that last battle I forgot my role as a tank and focused on clearing these monsters out as fast a possible. Next one I'll use Howl immediately and draw the aggro."

Crossing his arms he gave a nod to Lessa as she made mention she needed to get used to Sword Arts, "Having your body guided by the assisted system is an odd feeling to get used to, but once you use it a few times you get a feel for it. Nonetheless, once you get your sword skill to max I'm sure you'll easily overtake me in area of effect attacks. There's a player by the name of Ssendom who is proof of it."

"Now that I think of it, personality-wise in combat, Ssendom and Lessa seem to be contrasting. He seems to go for the rage-induced berserker-like strategy, while Lessa is closer to a noble, knight-like personality. i guess that's why Ariel looks up to her so much."

"In any case once you two are set let's get started on the next mob. With our combined abilities these things are going to go down easy."

Celes smiled at the two "I guess this really was a good idea! Celes,  what do you want to fight next? I think there's some Croc men a bit further down the river to the east we can hit"  She turns to LA with a serious gave "but we'll make sure it's nothing we can't handle either,  I know that it must be weird getting used to the sword arts and everything,  but it really is useful...  For what its worth..."  She choked on her next words,  should she even say them.  She could feel herself getting more nervous and she as she quietly added  "Plus lessa,  we can keep you safe if the creatures here get too bad..."  She gulped. 

Quickly wanting to switch topics she looked around the tropical swamp surrounding them.  " you know,  the place in from,  well before this,  it's humid and hot Like this! I also did some work in the Americas in swampland just like this..."  She says hoping it's enough of a distraction. 

{Energy: 4/17 (+1)}

The rosy color that warmed Celes' cheeks was not lost on Lessa. She felt a blush of her own creeping across her face as she replied, "I really appreciate that, Celes. It really does make me feel better, knowing that the two of you have my back. This sword art stuff is tough, but I can concentrate much better when I don't have to worry about being, you know, eaten." 

As the other female mentioned their surroundings, Lessa glanced around, her smile faltering slightly. "I honestly have so little experience on these higher floors. I sort of stopped climbing after floor 8." Her voice trailed. There was no need to explain her reasoning. Would you be up for checking out some of the other floors? We could look for mobs there."

When the others agreed, the young woman led the way back to the city.