[PP-F11] Come So Far (Grandmaster Thread with Lowenthal) COMPLETE

Jomei stepped back as Lowenthal's shadow focused on his counterpart, almost ignoring the blow that the irishman's rapier had made to him. After a quick clash of their daggers Lowenthal cut deep into his clone, finishing him off. Once the shadow was defeated, Jomei placed his rapier back into its sheath and rubbed the back of his hand on his forehead. He did not speak much, for he almost unleashed a side of him during that fight that he wanted to keep pent up.. then again, it probably was the reason he was able to finish off his opponent so easily. Lowe said it could have gone worse, and that his shadow would have killed them both. Jomei chuckled, "Nah. I know I could take you on, so he would not have been a problem." the irishman lowered his shoulders slightly so his mouth was visible from behind his collar, and he had a wide smirk on his face. His friend then asked if he had grand mastered his rapier skill as well. To grand master a weapon was to unleash its full potential, the final rank in all skills. It was quite a feat for one to do so, and Jomei realized that he and Lowenthal both did so at the same time. Checking the small data box in front of him confirmed what Lowe asked. "Aye. I did. Guess that'll help me feel like I belong on the front lines a bit more, huh." he chuckled, walking over to his friend. "Come on, lets get out of this cave." 

Thread Complete: 
+200 col and 1 SP to Jomei and Lowenthal.

+Lowenthal grand mastered OH Dagger

+Jomei grand mastered Rapier