(F2) The Sleeping Panda (Blacksmith)

The Sleeping Panda

Hiding amongst the various trees and plants of ‘The High Fields of Crossing’, lies a small little shop made of bamboo sticks. It had two small windows in the front of the shop but none elsewhere. Directly above the door lays a sign that has a picture of a sleeping panda on it and the words ‘The Sleeping Panda.’

As you walk inside, a chime will begin to ring from the wind blowing onto it. You will see a small shop that has several display tables scattered around the shop. In the corner of the shop is a small bed with a baby panda sleeping on it. Next to the small bed is a counter with a small stool behind it. On this stool sits the man which owns the shop.

Tenshi’s Stats:

Spoiler

Beginner Blacksmith (Rank 1)

Crafts Per Day: 2

Material Amount: 1

XP: 17/20

Crafting Tools:

Spoiler

n/a

CD Result Chart (Rank 1)

Spoiler

The CD Result Chart (Rank 1)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)

[5-7] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[8-9] = Good item  
[10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Prices:

Spoiler

Bad: 50 Col/1 Material

Good: 100 Col/2 Materials

Uncommon: 400 Col/3 Materials
Rare: 700 Col/4 Materials
Perfect: 1000 Col/5 Materials

Order Forms:

Spoiler

Item: <Name of the Item>
Item Type: Bad / Good / Uncommon / Rate / Perfect
Enhancement: What buffs does it give? Must comply with Enhancement Rules.
Description: What does it look like? 

Current Stock:        

Spoiler

>One Handed Dagger (Bad Quality) x2

>One Handed Curved Sword (Uncommon)

>One Handed Assault Spear (Good Quality)

>One Handed Rapier (Good Quality)

>One Handed Rapier (Uncommon)

>Name: Shining Cutlass

Type: One Handed Curved Sword

Quality: Rare

Enchancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed 

ID: 37170

> Double Bladed Axe (Rare)

Custom Order:

Spoiler

Item: Lucent Reaver

Item Type: Perfect

Enhancement: +3 Damage

Description: A circular double-bladed axe. The handle is smooth with a marbled look with a pointed end with a blue accent crystal. Two curved blades feature an inner gold plating, held together with a design reminiscent of a star at the center. A matching blue crystal is set on either side of the star.

In Progress!

Edited by Tenshi

ID: 39544

CD: 6

LD: 14

Tenshi had decided that today would be a good day to try and see if he could create a weapon. He had just now finished setting up shop and was hyped up to get to crafting. After taking out a single material, he had placed it into the smelting oven and then removed it. Thankfully it had stayed in tact. The process had gotten a little tricky as he had been shaping out the blade of the weapon though, so he had ended up getting a lower quality of an item than he would have liked.

ID: 39545

CD: 10

LD: 5

After failing to create a good weapon, he had decided to attempt crafting once more. Once again working on a new weapon, he had placed a material into the smelting oven. He had left it in the oven long enough for it to heat up to the perfect smelting temperature. Afterwards, he had taken it out and placed it onto an anvil. Once it had been placed, he had picked up a small one handed hammer and began shaping the weapon into a beautiful one handed curved sword. This weapon had been far better than his previous attempt. He had once again crafted an uncommon item. He would name this blade "Kenshita" and then place it into a nearby display table. He had done good with this item and was now pleased.

(+4 EXP, -2 Materials)

Edited by Tenshi

Tenshi had woken up early and headed into his shop, turning the sign to open and heading to the back where all of the smithing supplies are located. "Today is a new day and I intend to make it a good one." He had tried to start the day off by crafting, hoping he would make some new items with the mats that he had received. He started off by placing the material in the oven. Once he had taken it out, he had realized how messed up this one had been and had to throw it away since it was practically melting within the smelting oven. After a sudden realization though, he had taken it out of the trash and noticed that it was at least decent enough to make into a bad quality item. He had done so and created another bad quality dagger.

Spoiler

ID: 39565

CD: 4

LD: 19

After this initial failure, he had decided that it was best to give it one more go and hope for the best. He had decided that this time he would create a spear. He had placed the material into the smelting oven and pulled it out when it had been time to do so. After he had pulled it out, he picked up his hammer and began shaping the hilt of the staff and the arrow point. It had taken awhile but afterwords he had noticed that these results were better than the ones for the dagger. Atleast this item is able to be used.

Spoiler

ID: 39566

CD: 9

LD: 1

(+3 EXP, -2 Materials)

Edited by Tenshi

It was early in the morning and the moon had still been high within the sky. Tenshi knew that he should have been resting right now instead of crafting, but this was just around the time that he had usually done it as of late. To start off the crafting, he places the material into the oven, leaving it there for awhile until it was nice and hot. As he had pulled it out, he had noticed several little burns on the metal that didnt belong there. He had simply decided that it was best to work around it though so that he could at least attempt to make a good weapon. He had continued banging away at the molten metal, shaping its form into place. After all of the time he had spent shaping it, he had ended up with a good quality rapier. 

Spoiler

ID: 39686

CD: 5

LD: 19 (salvaged)

Now that he had just finished up making a rapier, he had decided that it was best to attempt to make another one. He went through the same process as before except for the fact that there were no burns on this material at all this time. Instead, this rapier had turned out pretty good. So well in fact that it became a rapier of uncommon quality.

Spoiler

ID: 39687

CD: 10 

LD: 18

(-2 Materials, +5 EXP)

Edited by Tenshi

Teion pushed open the door of The Sleeping Panda with a curious expression on her face. She looked around for a moment before her eyes fell upon the blonde man keeping busy at the forge. She smiled upon seeing him and fully entered the shop, approaching the counter. "Tenshi! I finally made it!" She said cheerfully, taking in her surroundings. "The place looks great!" Her attention was drawn to his order forms as she picked one up and started filling it out. "I hope you don't mind if I place an order with you. I've got yours and another order to catch up on in my shop. I'm restocking materials, but I could really use a new weapon." She grinned sheepishly, handing him the form when she was finished.

Item: Lucent Reaver
Item Type: Perfect
Enhancement: +3 Damage
Description: A circular double-bladed axe. The handle is smooth with a marbled look with a pointed end with a blue accent crystal. Two curved blades feature an inner gold plating, held together with a design reminiscent of a star at the center. A matching blue crystal is set on either side of the star.

"I'm happy to pay you up front if you'd like." She added, hoping he didn't mind the complicated design she picked.

Tenshi had smiled as he had heard Teion's voice. "Hello there Teion! It sure has been awhile and of course I am willing to craft your order for you!" With this he let out a small laugh before receiving a request form from her. "There is no need necessary to pay me up front Teion. I want to make sure that you are pleased with the design before I receive payment." He had then held the request form in his hands and made his way over to his forge. "I will pm you when your weapon has been crafted! I hope you like it when you are done."

It had been another good morning as Tenshi had awaken in his blacksmith. He had been working hard towards crafting a double bladed axe for Teion, yet failed in creation what exactly she had asked for. No matter how hard he had tried, he had continued to fail at his attempts at getting a perfect item. Maybe today would be the day that things would go his way. He had attempted his craft once more and had been pleased as he had created a double bladed axe. However, this one had been of rare quality, not perfect. 

Spoiler

ID: 39851

CD: 11 (Rare Item)

(+5 EXP)

Edited by Tenshi