[SP-F6] I Have to Fight Myself??? <<The Gemini>>

Hikoru walked along the road that was hidden by the tall trees of the forest. He looked around high and low, his first time ever being on this floor. He spun around, enjoying the feeling of the humidity around him, when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He stopped and looked, seeing a player leaning against a tree. He went over to the player, who greeted him with a smile.

"Hello my good sir." Hikoru said with a smile "What a lovely day!" He said happily. The player just nodded

"Yes I suppose so." He said. The player moved down from the tree, gripping his weapon "Feeling up for a bit of a fight?" The player asked. Hikoru was taken aghast. This player didn't mean to the death did he? The player seemed to read his mind, and opened its HUD "Oh don't worry, it'll just be a First Hit battle." It said simply, soon closing its HUD as a message popped on Hikoru's. It asked to accept the duel, and Hikoru hesitated for a moment. He wasn't one to fight a player, but again, this might be fun... It might even help his fighting skills. He thought for a moment more, then accepted the duel. As soon as he did, the Player smiled evilly, almost demonic

"You have no idea what you have just done..." It said in a different voice. And as the clock counted down, the player changed form before his eyes.

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru watched in fear as the creature turned into a mirror image of himself. Only, it wasn't him. This view of Hikoru was all White, with very light blue eyes and a large smile, one of the creepiest smiles he had seen in his lifetime. The Fake-Hikoru pulled out its Version of Back-Biter, it licked the blade and smiled

"Come come now, do you not recognise yourself?" It said, in an almost creepy voice, a voice that was etched in pure evil. Hikoru gripped Back-Biter with all of his might

"N-no. You can't be me, this is all an illusion!" He said out loud, almost screaming it. The Fake-Hikoru just smiled and tilted his head

"Are you suuure about that?" It said, its smile growing wider. Hikoru gripped his blade as the buzzer finally hit zero, and the Battle began!

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (8 NRG)

The Gemini: 32/32 HP (8 NRG)

Hikoru charged towards his foe, and the Fake-Hikoru did the same, moving the exact same as he did himself. This couldn't have been him, could it? No, no it didn't make sense. He would never act like that, not unless he lost full control of himself.... And there's no way he could ever do this. He grit his teeth and moved forward, preparing to attack.

ID: 39793

BD: 4

MD: 7-2 Evasion= 5

Hikoru and Fake-Hikoru blades clashed, stopping each other in its tracks. The Fake-Hikoru's smile only grew wider, as he pushed with more effort on the blade

"Come now Hikoru, can't you hit me? Or are you afraid of the truth?" It said, licking its lips

"I... I have no idea what your talking about!" He screamed back, pushing back with just as much force. They soon broke and parted from each other, luckily, Hikoru had no damage done to him, but neither had happened to Fake-Hikoru.

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (8 NRG) Savvy Activates (+1 to BD on next turn)

The Gemini: 32/32 HP (8 NRG)

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru grit his teeth. He wouldn't fight like this Fake-Hikoru. He wouldn't fight with malice, not caring for what happened for this other player. He couldn't stand that feeling. The Fake-Hikoru smiled and licked his blade again.

"Come come, lets not hold back... Shall we?" It said, then it laughed, it started as a small chuckle, and soon turned into a maniacal laugh. Hikoru covered his ears, and screamed

"No! I will not! You are not me! You can never be me!!!!" He screamed. He charged at the Fake-Hikoru, anger coursing through his veins. The Fake-Hikoru tilted its head, and smiled widely as it charged as well.

ID: 39796

BD: 5+1 Savvy=6

MD: 7-2=5

Hikoru grit his teeth and charged, striking the creatures chest hard, and it staggered back, unable to attack. It gasped and sputtered for breath, unable to attack until it regained its breath.

Hikoru used Armor Pierce. 1x1=1x4 Damage= 4 Damage to Gemini

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (1/8 NRG) 

The Gemini: 28/32 HP (8 NRG) (Unable to Attack Next turn)

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru gripped Back-Biter and grit his teeth, This was a good chance to attack this monster, this Fake-Hikoru. He charged and screamed, the mob unable to move or block the hit from his last attack. The Monster looked at him, its smile still plastered on its face. Hikoru tried to avoid looking at it, but he couldn't. The image was plastered in his mind, unable to leave it. He grit his teeth and charged, trying to get rid of that smile, the smile that would never fade

ID: 39811

BD: 8

Hikoru struck the creature, it screaming as the pain of being stabbed ran through its body. Hikoru backed away as it stood up limply and loosly, bent over as if it was a puppet. And soon, the Fake-Hikoru just smiled, the white coat in which it wore growing red from the blood... Blood? Since when was there blood in this game? The creature smiled and dipped its Back-Biter in the blood, and put it on the sides of its mouth, smiling widely as the blood only made the smile longer

"My my, aren't we feisty?" It said as it laughed quietly. Hikoru grit his teeth more. This monster was playing with his mind, and he could feel it doing so

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (2/8 NRG) 

The Gemini: 24/32 HP (8 NRG) (-4)

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru panted and glared at the Fake-Hikoru, who's smile was now wider thanks to the blood stains. It just smiled and licked the remaining blood off the blade, smiling and smacking his lips with the taste

"Now then, now that we are on equal terms... Shall we continue?" It asked. Hikoru, blind with anger at the sheer mockery of its voice, charged and screamed blindly at the creature. The Fake-Hikoru just smiled and charged, making sure to be more precise with its hit.

ID: 39811

MD:6-2=4

Fake-Hikoru went to stab Hikoru, but Hikoru was able to barely miss the blade, slashing at Fake-Hikoru's leg. Fake-Hikoru grunted with frustration, then turned, its eyes filled with hatered, but its smile all the same

"You will pay for that... From now on, No holding back!" He said with a scream, laughing as evil as he could, the echo of his voice ringing in Hikoru's ears.

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (3/8 NRG) 

The Gemini: 20/32 HP (8 NRG) (-4)

((OOC Note: Roll Dice Numbers 39812 and 39813 were accidental Lag-Rolls. They were not meant to happen and were accidental))

Edited by Hikoru

Hikrou grit his teeth more. How could this be him? So precise, so brutal, so cunning, so mocking, so.... Not him. He looked into Fake-Hikoru's eyes. They were filled with fire, preparing to kill him at a moments notice. He breathed in, calming his racing heart. This really was a fight to the death, and he had been lucky enough to not take any damage, but barely lucky at that. He charged at the Fake-Hikoru once more, controlling his anger as best he could without going wild and lashing, becoming clumsy and missing his shots.

ID: 39813

MD: 3-2=1

Hikoru slashed at the Fake-Hikoru, slashing across his torso and leaving a gash. The Fake-Hikoru screamed wildly, dropping his weapon and laying on the ground. Hikoru turned and faced the Fake, who's tears now mixed with the blood, the stains ending up on the jacket collar. But soon, the Fake just started laughing, wildly and loudly. He fake turned and looked at Hikoru, the blood-smile fading, but still very noticeable

"Go ahead, finish me." It said "Prove that you are who I am. A cold... Ruthless... Killer..." It said, then it picked up its dagger, twirling it in its fingers and smiling as it did so, licking the blood-tears off its lips.

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (4/8 NRG) 

The Gemini: 16/32 HP (8 NRG) (-4)

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru grits his teeth, and is on the verge of tears. Is this really who he was? The man before him was his true self? No... No it couldn't be true, could it? He breathed in, wiping his eyes and clearing his sight. He wouldn't lose, not to this creature, not to anyone who would dare say he was a monster, a killer.... He couldn't be called that, he was no longer like that. He grit his teeth and charged forward, tears trailing behind him as he charged, hoping for the finishing blow.

ID: 39814

BD: 1

MD: 4-2=2

Hikoru was blinded by his own tears, and missed his mark entirely. The Fake-Hikoru tried to take advantage of this and swung, but Hikoru was barely able to dodge the attack. Hikoru wiped his eyes, and stared at the Fake-Hikoru. He knew he had to kill this thing, and it isn't a real player. No player he knew had this ability... Besides, he would have an Orange Marker above his head if it was. He breathed deeply, and prepared for the next attack

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (5/8 NRG) Savvy Activated (+1 to BD next turn)

The Gemini: 16/32 HP (8 NRG)

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru breathed in and out slowly. This creature, this, fake him was only toying with him. He wasn't a monster, and he would prove it. He crouched, getting into the right position to attack. The Fake-Hikoru looked confused for a moment, then smiled and furrowed his eyes

"Giving up are we?" It asked, gripping its Back-Biter tightly "Very well, then I shall do my best to kill you!" It screamed as it charged forward towards him.

ID: 39187

BD: 5+1=6

MD: 1

Hikoru screamed and charged, hitting the Fake-Hikoru multiple times with succesion in its chest. The creature stopped, fell to its knees, and gasped, gripping its chest. Then it stopped, looked up at Hikoru and smiled.

"Thanks for proving... That you really are what you fear..." It said with a smile. Then it laughed and pixelated into nothing but code. Hikoru fell to his knees, and sobbed, unable to hold back the flood gates that came from his mind and heart.

Fad Edge used: 4x1=4x4= 16 Damage to Gemini

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (1/8 NRG) 

The Gemini: 0/32 HP (8 NRG) (-16)

LD: 3

<<Concentration Unlocked>>

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru stopped crying minutes after the mob had faded. He sat there and cried, letting his fear let go through his eyes. He knew he wasn't like that. But they way he fought, the way he was precise and calculative with his moves... There was no denying that the Fake was apart of Hikoru, but it was his side that he didn't want anyone to see. He breathed deeply, and stood. He knew he had to calm his racing heart, and the best say to do that was by Mat Gathering, which would give him time to think. As he looked around, he couldn't see anything through the tears in his eyes, and he brushed them away quickly

"Come on Hik, get ahold of yourself." He said, breathing deeply "It's over. Your not like that...." But his voice faltered as he said that. He knew and only he knew about his past, and he was ashamed of it, every single time he thought of it.

ID:39830

LD: 12+1 Search and Detect +1 Plushie= 14 NO LOOT FOUND

Hikoru's Materials: 0

Edited by Hikoru

As Hikoru walked around, searching for materials and letting his mind calculate what had just happened, and he shuddered. He knew the truth about the Fake-Hikoru... it's who he originally was. When he had origionally played games like SAO, he had always played with his younger brother. And being the brother that he was, he would let his brother choose the side that he wanted to be, and he would be his rival. Since his brother always liked to be good, Hikoru was always evil.... It started as something that he was just forced to do, but it soon turned into something more... He came to love the dark, the feeling of killing other players mercilessly... It filled him with joy, something fun in his darkened heart... He was filled with malice every time he killed a player, a smile plastered on his face every time he won a duel against his brother... He planned on doing the same with SAO, but when he learned what was truly happening.... He knew that he couldn't kill, and he feared what he had become, realizing what had happened was true. Luckily, his brother wasn't forced into the game like he was, and he was still safe...

Hikoru shuddered at the memory, and laid down next to a pond surrounded by jungle trees, vines hanging from every part of the trees themselves. As Hikoru looked, he couldn't see anything, even with his Search and Detect. He sighed and closed his eyes, resting his head on a pile of vines

ID: 39840

LD: 10+2=12 NO LOOT FOUND

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru sat up, after a few minutes of resting he sat up and moved to the front of the pond, He sighed and took a deep breath, and looked into the pond, staring at his reflection. His Black hair and blue eyes, his black coat and green pants. How could he not be the player he was now? He loved himself, who he had become, and he wasn't the only one. He had made so many players laugh and cry, and had made so many friends... But deep down, he knew that he was. He looked into the reflection and saw Fake-Hikoru, with his killer smile and his malice stare

"Just embrace the truth..." It said quietly "Become what your meant to be..." He shook his head and closed his eyes, looking back into the reflection and seeing the regular him. He sighed and buried his head in his hands. How could he become a PKer? How could he go back to that life of fear and hatred from other players? He couldn't go back to that life.. He could never become the Pker that he once was, the Pker Dikonro.

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru was afraid of becoming his former player, Dikonro. He made himself Hikoru because he knew that he would be known by other players as a PKer immediently after he entered the game. He put his head in his hands. The memories of all the previous players he had killed in previous games still haunted him at night. At the time, they were just angry that they had lost items. If he went back to that life now... He would be killing innocent people, innocent players that had done nothing to him... But if he snapped, or lost control, thats exactly what would happen.

He breathed and looked around, hoping to find a mat, so he had something to squeeze and hold. Something to help calm his heart by giving it the stress and relief that he was feeling. He found one sitting on a rock and grabbed it, gripping it tightly until it broke. he breathed and looked at the shards sitting in his palm. He breathed and laid back down, unable to be calm unless he sat and thought for a moment longer

ID: 39886

LD: 12+2= 14 NO LOOT

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru stared at the pixelated sky through the trees, watching clouds go by as he mind raced and flooded back with so many memories from his past. He sighed and tried to clear his mind, but to no prevail. The images that he saw scared him, of how he looked when he saw in the mirror if his actual self. Dark eyes, a look of malice glazed over his eyes.... The same look that Fake-Hikoru held in his eyes. He shuddered and sighed standing up. He didn't know what he could do to fix his situation.

Suddenly, he heard a rustle and turned to see a wolf appear from the bushes. He turned to it and stood, bending his knees down and unsheathing Back-Biter, preparing to fight.

Hikoru: 32/32 HP (7/8 NRG)

Wolf: 24/24 HP

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru watched the creature's movement's carefully, making sure to know where it would strike and would try to attack. As the Wold charged, he got down on his knees and braced himself for the attack. He waited, hoping to hit the creature with a strong hit.

ID: 39942

BD: 5

MD: 10 5 Damage to Hikoru

As Hikoru Braced himself, the wolf seemed to sense this and bit into his leg, throwing Hikoru off his feet and hitting the ground. He grit his teeth and stood up quickly, facing the wolf, making sure that nothing else happened to him

Hikoru: 27/32 HP (7/8 NRG) (-5)

Wolf: 24/24 HP

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru grit his teeth. The bite on his leg had taken a good chomp out of his health. He gripped Back-biter harder as the wolf almost seemed to smile at him, mocking him. He felt anger course through him, filling every vein of his body. He grit his teeth more, and did his best to control himself. Suddenly, he heard a small voice in the back of his mind

"You going to let me attack it?" It asked. He shook his head, knowing exactly who it was.

"Leave me alone Fake, you don't know me." He said through grit teeth

"Oh but I do, and I know that you don't want to die. Just let me help you fight." It said, and he could almost see the smile. He shook his head

"No, no I won't go back to being you!" He said. He saw the wolf, who had moved closer while he had his own mental fight. Hikoru charged at the wolf, hoping to catch it off guard. Hikoru sighed and stopped as the wolf moved, seeing him charging. He was about to miss his shot, when the voice spoke up

"Move to the left slightly, and then strike it in the side 4 times. You will do some major damage." It said, and soon his instincts took over and I did as it told, dealing huge damage to the wolf, and it soon pixelated into nothing. It amazed him, how his body just moved and struck major damage with his Sword arts.

"Did you..." Hikoru said simply

"Yep" He said simply. Hikoru sighed

"Look, how about we make you a deal?" He said. "If you stay quiet, i will let you take some control, and let you fight. Does that sound good?" He asked.

"Sure, as long as I get to taste some blood on your dagger." It said in a sick and twisted way. Hikoru shuddered and sheathed Back-Biter, feeling a new sort of acceptance in his inner-self.

ID: 39943

BD: 10

MD: 7-2 Evasion= 5

Hikoru used Fad-Edge. (4x1=4x6= 24 Damage to Wolf)

Hikoru: 27/32 HP (4/8 NRG) 

Wolf: 0/24 HP (-24)

LD: 9+ (1 Search and Detect and 1 Plushie)=11

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru sighed and sat down, and he looked at his hands. They were his, but at the same time, they weren't. They were now his past selves hands. The killer hands that slaughtered many innocent players before SAO, were now in control of hi once again. But, he wasn't anxious. he didn't feel blood lust, and he didn't feel like killing anyone. He just felt... complete. He stood up, and looked down the path he had come. It lead straight for the nearest town, and he felt like he needed to go home and sleep. He sighed and starting making his way towards the town, thinking and processing about what just happened.

"So I guess Dikonro was always here... I guess I just need to accept that and move on." He said simply. Then he remembered his Mothers quote "Life Happens, just get over it and move on." He smiled, and would remember that quote for as long as he was alive in SAO, and he would pass it on to others.

Hikoru made his way into town, and stopped into an inn, taking a drink to try and calm his sweaty body and racing heart. He breathed in and left, leaving a small tip with his drink and made his way to the teleporter. As he thought more about what had happened previously, the more he had come to accept it. He knew that this was who he was now, and now he felt... Complete. He stood at the edge of the teleporter, and sighed, putting his hands in his pockets and walking onto it.

"Teleport, Floor 3." He said simply as he made it to what he called his "Home Town" and started walking the familiar streets. He breathed as he passed many vendors, ignoring their words and moving forward, closer to his home.

Hikoru walked through the town until he Stumbled upon his quaint little shop, Trinkets and Drink-Its. He smiled at the witty name he had come up with months ago. and smiled as he unlocked the door and made his way in, the small jingle of the bell above the door to let him know that there was a customer. He made his way in, and turned around, locking the door behind him. He had come to love his shop, and he didn't know what he would do without it. He sighed and moved behind the counter, taking the time to clean it of every piece of pixel-dust and make sure she was clean

"Don't worry, i'll take care of you." He said with a smile, making sure to not miss one spot on the counter.

As Hikoru finished cleaning, he smiled and closed the door on the counter and made sure to put the rag away. He smiled and headed into the back room, which was his temporary home. As he wiped his hand over the large oak table, making sure it was clean, he went to his oven and put on a kettle of water. He sat down in one of the chairs, finishing the processing of what had happened today.

He sighed and pulled out Back-Biter and stared at the blade for a few moments. He sighed as he looked at the blade, tracing his finger over the blade. He had killed so many creatures and bosses with this Dagger... And he had defeated his former self to a point where it was controllable. He knew that he would never give it up, never.

"Back-Biter, thank you..." He whispered to himself as he heard the kettle go off behind him, waking him from his short daydream