Hi, I'm pissed off.

Howdy. You can call me Mich. I'm pretty angry tbh. I just spent three hours typing up my first journal only to have it disappear when the site asked me to relog. :/ 

It's my own fault, I should have copy/backed it up before hand. I put a lot of effort into it though considering this isn't my first rp. Sigh. I'll have it up eventually. Right now I'm drained and I'm just going to go cry about it and fall asleep to tv.

Anyways Howdy. I'm a hipster piece of [censored] nice to meet you all. :)

Best word of advice; this site is so screwy sometimes with its errors. Its best to write your posts in Google Docs, or some kind of word processing program on your computer. This way you don't have to worry about losing your work. Good luck with your journal though. :) 

3 hours ago, Opal said:

Best word of advice; this site is so screwy sometimes with its errors. Its best to write your posts in Google Docs, or some kind of word processing program on your computer. This way you don't have to worry about losing your work. Good luck with your journal though. :) 

Hey thanks. Yeah it's up now. I appreciate the welcome. 

Are there a lot of GGO players here? 

• 4 months later...

Heya!

Instead of making a new thread in the welcome section, I kind of just rezzed this old one. Hi, I'm (IT'S HIGH NOON) Mich. I was around for a bit trying to rp GGO, but that was a pretty lonesome little board. 

Anyways, just got out of the air force. College student in florida. (go gators) Always working full time, at school full time, or drinking full time. My grammatical errors and punctuation butchery only applies to OOC, because I write enough as it is and frankly I just don't give a [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored]. 

Nice to meet you.