[R6 Cook-F1] Moonbux Coffee (Open)

ID: 87419 CD: 7+1=8
ID: 87420 CD: 4+1=5
ID: 87421 CD: 12+1=13
ID: 87422 CD: 7+1=8

The moment that she walked into her shop that day, she realized that there was something wrong. Indeed, she had forgotten to take off the sign that said that her shop was closed while it really wasn't. Kasier shook her head before taking that sign off... Sure it could've been the issue that caused her to have no customers but she highly doubted it. She was a low ranked cook and that was the end of it. There were no reasons other than the fact that she was simply not high ranked enough for people to actually come to her for their food enhancements and needs. Plus, she probably needed to put more passion into her food as the only reason that she's even making these items was to get rid of the materials that she found so abundantly hidden inside her inventory. At one point, it would get extremely annoying if the tier one materials just kept on stacking up. Her thought was basically: 'might as well' when she looked into her inventory. Today, she managed to craft a few good items and a perfect item under the help of Itzal's new house crafting boost: a +1 CD from the fire place. Like last time, she tossed away the good items but kept the perfect one in case anyone actually wanted it.

+13 EXP
-4 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Coffee of Complete Concentration
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 3
ID: 87421
Roll: 12
Item Type: Snacks
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die (+3 LD)
Description: A successful experiment conducted by a great ancient who sought to make his warriors a lot more powerful and improve their ability to notice small details during combat and treasure hunting. Although the power has been toned down, it is still efficient for out of combat purposes

Edited by Kasier
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 87457 CD: 4+1=5 (Good)
ID: 87458 CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)
ID: 87459 CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect)
ID: 87460 CD: 6+1=7 (Good)
ID: 87461 CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect)

It was another day and that meant another day of crafting. Actually, another day was not the correct answer. It was actually about midnight at this point and she needed to get this craft completed fast so she can continue on her progress as a cook. She was already rank four and it would only be time until she finally masters this profession. It was inevitable that she would reach it at one point but she needed the materials to do so and in time, it would prove to be difficult for her to get these materials. Kasier sighed, with one extra crafting attempt, she was able to craft one more extra time than she had done before and she was glad that she had done so because the result was quite the satisfying one if she can say so herself. Kasier smiled, two perfects. New record? She thought, satisfied as she closed the shop for the night.

-5 T1 Materials
+23 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Coffee of Slight Vitality
Your Rank: 4
ID: 87458
Roll: 8+1=9
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1x Vitality (Regain 2 energy)
Description: A failed experiment that is meant to provide the user with a lot more energy. Although it is not that efficient, it can still be used for a slight energy boost.

Spoiler

Name: Immunity Tea
ID: 87459
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: 1x Antioxidants (Negates next status effect)
Description: A tea that has been rumored to prevent sickness for a duration of time for anyone brave enough to drink the bitter, dark green tea

Spoiler

Name: Immunity Tea
ID: 87461
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: 1x Antioxidants (Negates next status effect)
Description: A tea that has been rumored to prevent sickness for a duration of time for anyone brave enough to drink the bitter, dark green tea

Edited by Kasier

ID: 87465 CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)
ID: 87466 CD: 7+1=8 (Good)
ID: 87467 CD: 7+1=8 (Good)
ID: 87468 CD: 5+1=6 (Good)
ID: 87469 CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

After sleeping for a few hours, Kasier woke up planning to craft again. Since midnight was the time that she crafted, she found that a few hours later was all that it took for the crafting to refresh as technically, this was a new day. Kasier smiled, walking into her shop early on in the morning, sleep deprived but convinced that she can simply sleep after this crafting session was complete. Unluckily for her though, she realized that her lack of sleep would cause her efficiency to drop as she was only able to craft three good items and one uncommon item, all of which she tossed in the trash as she already had more than enough good and uncommon items gathering dust in the display that she has to clean and keep refresh all the time. She didn't need more of these unsellable items.

-5 T1 Materials
+10 EXP

Edited by Kasier
  • 2 months later...

Walking in, Sky looks around. He hadn't expected to see a shop like this, a coffee shop on the first floor. Its not the strangest thing, but still, he hadn't expected it to be Kasiers shop! Walking over to the items in stock, he noticed a item... that made you concentrate better? It was a coffee... He had no idea how well it would work, but he needed it. He smiled, looking towards Kasier. 

"Would i be able to buy the Coffee of complete Concentration Kasier?" He asked her, sending over the payment she wanted, which was six of his materials. 

- 6 Mats sent to Kasier

Name: Coffee of Complete Concentration
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die (+3 LD)
Description: A successful experiment conducted by a great ancient who sought to make his warriors a lot more powerful and improve their ability to notice small details during combat and treasure hunting. Although the power has been toned down, it is still efficient for out of combat purposes

• 2 months later...

ID: 93040 CD: 1 (Fail)
ID: 93041 CD: 11 (Rare)
ID: 93042 CD: 7 (Good)
ID: 93043 CD: 11 (Rare)
ID: 93044 CD: 10 (Uncommon)
ID: 93045 CD: 1 (Fail)

(Read Stryder's post wrong, oops)

Kasier really hasn't been that involved with this world at all. Lately, she's been kind of just waiting around, doing nothing. She felt no inspiration for grinding in fear that her death might cause a ripple to those around her. As a result, she really didn't feel the inspiration to progress at all. The result was her failing to craft anything of particular significance that might help her increase her ranks as a cook. Fortunately for her, Stryder had come along to give her something to craft for the first time in a while. Even so, she felt no inspiration to complete the order as fast as she can. It took her about two months for her to finally get to it. Today is the day. She told herself, finding her way to the bottom of the shop and turning on the kitchen lights. She had done a bit of cooking for herself but not for anyone else or for any enhanced items. It was a good time for her to warm up for further cooking and she finally started the cooking machine for the first time in what seemed like forever. The result... was decent. It was not the best result, but it got the job done.

+6 Tier 1 materials
-6 Tier 1 materials
+23 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Ancient Chinese Tea
ID: 93042
Roll: 7
Quality: Good

Enhancements: N/A
Description: A generic, green tea used for refreshment and simple way to start talking to someone. Also, very suitable for formal meetings and the sort.

Spoiler

Name: Carrot Flavor Coffee
ID: 93044
Roll: 10

Enhancements: 1X Vitamins (+1 LD For Entire Thread)
Description: An orange colored cup of coffee. The coffee gives an extraordinary amount of vitamins so that the drinker can stay alive without eating anything healthy for two weeks.

Spoiler

Name: Coffee of Absolute Accuracy
ID: 93041
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1x Accuracy (+1 BD when attacking)
Description: This coffee will jerk anyone who feels lazy or tired awake and give them immediate attention boost, giving them extra attention for small details and patterns

Spoiler

Name: Coffee of Absolute Accuracy
ID: 93043

Enhancements: 1x Accuracy (+1 BD when attacking)
Description: This coffee will jerk anyone who feels lazy or tired awake and give them immediate attention boost, giving them extra attention for small details and patterns

Edited by Kasier

ID: 93129 CD: 7 (Good)
ID: 93130 CD: 4 (Bad) LD: 9
ID: 93131 CD: 8 (Good)
ID: 93132 CD: 8 (Good)
ID: 93133 CD: 8 (Good)
ID: 93134 CD: 6 (Good)

Kasier stopped staring at the wall and decided that it would be a great day to carry on with her crafting. She sighed, standing up from her chair and walking into the kitchen. She had expected that from twelve crafts, she would be able to craft one perfect item at least. It was shame that she found out from the recent six crafts, she was only able to craft five good items and one bad item. The bad item, like always, she threw in the trash immediately. She was a cook of high-quality items, or at least, she was striving to become a cook of high-quality items. She sighed, obviously not pleased with the items that she had crafted, but there was nothing she could do with what she thought were wasted materials. At least they were all tier one... If Kasier managed to craft good tier two items, she would not have been happy with that. In the end, Kasier convinced herself that she would just try harder later to craft better items.

-6 Tier 1 materials
+17 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 93129

Description: A generic, green tea used for refreshment and simple way to start talking to someone. Also, very suitable for formal meetings and the sort.

Spoiler

ID: 93131
Roll: 8

Spoiler

ID: 93132

Spoiler

ID: 93133

Spoiler

ID: 93134
Roll: 6

Edited by Kasier

"I guess this is the place," said Outlander looking at a annoyingly familiar logo, Its on the tip of my tounge. Outlander stands outside for a moment admiring the structure. He then walks inside, prepared to make orders on meals and drink. The inside smelled like coffee. He walked up to the counter. "Hello, I'm here to order some food. You see, I'm inviting my friends to tag along with me on a, well, for lack of a better word, a night on the town. At maximum there will be five people. So, I'm going to need five drinks please, I don't care what drink it is. So, supprise me, but not in the way it destroys my wallet. At maximum, will 750 col, is that fine with you?"

Novafire was walking down the street looking for a place to buy Ben something to drink. Then she saw a cafe called 'Moonbux Coffee' and she thought it would be perfect. She walked in and saw a player already in line, oddly enough, it was the same player as in the tailors. Outlander, wonder what he is doing. She decided to wait. After the player left with his order, Nova approached the counter. Hi, I'm Novafire, you can call me Nova, um, one Expresso Roast & three "Coffees for the Strong" please. She said with a smile. I need to hurry, I have left someone waiting.

Edited by Novafire

Kasier was pleasantly surprised when she watched two players come into her shop at quick succession. It had been a while since she last had a customer and she kind of took up beverage making as a habit instead of as a profession. In fact, she was so overjoyed that she rushed quickly from her bedroom at the sound of the bell that rang as her shop door was opened. She glanced down, jogging down the stairs and stood by the counter with a small smile that was suitable for a person with her introverted personality. In fact, it was the biggest smile that she could possibly smile to a stranger, which, as one would expect, was not that big of one. Kasier watched as he came to her counter and offered 750 Col for drinks of any quantity. Kasier giggled, "No, no. Keep your money, I don't really need it at the moment, and besides, I have a bunch of drinks that I don't know what to do with. Here, you can have these for free. They are Chinese, but has no tint of bitterness, the warmness will light even the coldest hearts up and give the most sour of people the sweetest taste. Consider it a holiday gift from me, just be sure to come back if you are in need of any other cook merchandise, or adventuring needs. Here, you can actually have this carrot flavor coffee as well." 

@Outlander

- 5 Ancient Chinese Tea (Vanity)
- 1 Carrot Flavor Coffee (+1 LD for thread)

Kasier looked over at the other blonde lady who had come as well. "Same to you, the Expresso and the coffee is all yours, as well as this carrot flavor coffee. Think of it as a friendly gift." Kasier smiled, pulling the items from her shelf and trading them to the blonde lady for free. If what she did was right, she should have two possible future customers, and that should be a good boost to the environment that she wanted to create.

- 1 Expresso Roast (Vanity)
- 3 Coffee For the Strong (Vanity)

@Novafire

Thank you! Nova said with a smile. I'll be sure to stop by again sometime soon. Your coffee's smell yummy. She said as she looked at her roast. Mmm... The carrot one smells even better! She went to the strong ones. These ones are good, too. She looked up at the owner of the shop. I didn't expect you to give them for free, but I'm glad you did, next time I'm bringing a friend or two. Free or not! She said as she walked out the door. Thanks again!

Novafire got:

- 1 Expresso Roast (Vanity)
- 3 Coffee For the Strong (Vanity)

Edited by Novafire

Outlander looked at Novafire, know he has seen her before, but can't put where. Then he remembered he was being offered free coffee's. "Thank you." He said politely before putting them away in his menu. "Tell yeah what, for the free coffee's and tea's,  you can join us on our nighttime tour across town, we have room for a sixth, so, wanna come with?"

Outlander gained:

- 5 Ancient Chinese Tea (Vanity)

Kasier smiled, nodding to the blonde girl as she walked out of the door before redirecting her attention at the other customer. "Sounds quite fun, but I'm going to have to skip this one. I have already made plans with someone special. Besides, I'm not good with crowds. Thanks for the offer tho." Kasier thanked him. She really didn't want to go to places where there were a lot of people... It was her personality really, not to be too public. Kasier shrugged, "Maybe we can hang out another day, I suppose. Well, I suppose I'll be seeing you around." She finished, looking back at the kitchen and closing the cabinets that she had opened while trying to get the items for her customers. 

@Outlander

Edited by Kasier

"Very well." Outlander shrugged "I might have some regrouping here with some friends later if thats fine with you." Outlander turned to the door "...and with that, I'll be on my way." Outlander stopped at the door and turned around. "By the way, did the girl from earlier give you a name? I reconized her from somewhere. I can't remember were, but I recognize her." After Kaiser told Outlander, he simply replied, "Well then, good bye." And left the cafe.

ID: 94007 CD: 10 (Uncommon)
ID: 94008 CD: 8 (Good)
ID: 94009 CD: 9 (Uncommon)
ID: 94010 CD: 7 (Good)
ID: 94011 CD: 11 (Rare)
ID: 94012 CD: 12 (Perfect)

Kasier smiled, once again feeling a new-found inspiration to carry on her craft. With this crafting session, she should be able to reach rank 5 cook, which was half-way from the place that she wanted to go with this progression. However, the only reason that she had so many materials at the moment was because she never really spent any of it. Soon enough, though, she'll find that she'll be lacking materials, and when that happens, she will be facing a problem because at the moment, she hardly ever collected materials. In fact, she hadn't gathered a single material by herself during all the time that she came down from over one hundred materials. Kasier heated up her coffee maker, making sure that all her ingredients were in place before putting everything in and coming out with four usable items - including a perfect which she was extremely pleased about.

+29 EXP
-6 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Flat White
ID: 94007
Enhancements: 1x Accuracy (+1 BD) 
Description: A light coffee with unusually more milk than most other coffee drinks. There is a small tint of white cream on the top of the coffee, giving it a sweeter than usual taste which boosts concentration during combat

Spoiler

ID: 94009
Roll: 9
Description: A light coffee with unusually more milk than most other coffee drinks. There is a small tint of white cream on the top of the coffee, giving it a sweeter than usual taste which boosts concentration during combat

Spoiler

Name: Boosted Flat White
ID: 94011
Enhancements: 2x Accuracy (+2 BD) 
Description: A powered coffee with unusually more milk than most other coffee drinks. There is a small tint of white cream on the top of the coffee, giving it a sweeter than usual taste which boosts concentration during combat

Spoiler

Name: Iced Coffee
ID: 94012
Enhancements: Over-health (+50 max HP for one thread) 
Description: A cold cup of coffee that is colder than most other ice coffees. It is so cold that it immediately gives the drinker tolerance over damages.

Edited by Kasier

ID: 94279 CD: 8 (Uncommon)
ID: 94280 CD: 10 (Rare)
ID: 94281 CD: 5 LD: 3 (Not Salvaged)
ID: 94282 CD: 6 LD: 9 (Not Salvaged)
ID: 94283 CD: 4 LD: 14 (Salvaged)
ID: 94284 CD: 5 LD: 7 (Not Salvaged)
ID: 94285 CD: 9 (Uncommon)

Kasier woke up early on in the morning, hoping that she will be able to get the shop running for any NPCs or players that needed some coffee early in the morning to boost their energy and attention for the day. This was the perfect shop for that, anyway, even though Kasier personally did not drink her coffee. She didn't need the energy, and she didn't really want to the feel this outburst of energy. Her coffee can some times reach the extreme level, and she didn't want to go on for days without sleeping. Hence, she prefers to stay tired all the time and not do anything rather than get super hyperactive from her own items and then crash afterwards. Kasier sighed, pulling out her coffee maker and blending in the ingredients with perfection, only to realize that she had not made the items that she wanted to make. No perfect items and only one rare item. It was definitely not the best crafting session, but it'll have to do for the time being... There was nothing she could do against it anyways.

-6 T1 Materials
+26 EXP

Spoiler

Your Rank: 5
ID: 94279
Description: A light coffee with unusually more milk than most other coffee drinks. There is a small tint of white cream on the top of the coffee, giving it a sweeter than usual taste which boosts concentration during combat.

Spoiler

Name: Enhanced Carrot Flavored Coffee
ID: 94280
Enhancements: 2x Loot Die (+2 LD)
Description: An enhanced orange colored cup of coffee. The enhanced coffee gives an extraordinary amount of vitamins so that the drinker can stay alive without eating anything healthy for three weeks.

Spoiler

ID: 94285
Roll: 9
Description: A light coffee with unusually more milk than most other coffee drinks. There is a small tint of white cream on the top of the coffee, giving it a sweeter than usual taste which boosts concentration during combat.

Edited by Kasier

ID: 94458 CD: 3 LD: 4 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94459 CD: 8 (Uncommon)
ID: 94460 CD: 6 LD: 5 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94461 CD: 4 LD: 6 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94462 CD: 12 (Perfect)
ID: 94463 CD: 5 LD: 7 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94464 CD: 7 (Uncommon)

Kasier sighed. She was pretty tired for whatever reason, and she had no idea why. She had just woken up and gone out for some material gathering in order to keep her supply of ingredients high, but she really didn't get anything good for herself. Nevertheless, she had to get moving and continue with her crafting. She needed to keep the grind up in order to reach the rank that she wanted to reach. Kasier smiled, walking into the kitchen of her small shop, which was now clean and polished, a complete juxtaposition from when her shop was filled with dust and inactivity. Now that she had the motivation to craft again, she wanted to use all her materials to produce the best that she can and get closer to the rank 10 cook status that she wanted, just so she could find something to accomplish and complete in this game. And alas, the results speak for itself, as she was able to create a perfect item for herself.

-7 T1 materials
+29 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 94459
Enhancements: 1x Loot Die (+1 LD)
Description: An enhanced orange colored cup of coffee. The enhanced coffee gives an extraordinary amount of vitamins so that the drinker can stay alive without eating anything healthy for three weeks.

Spoiler

Name: Iced Coffee
ID: 94462
Enhancements: Over-health (+50 max HP for one thread)
Description: A cold cup of coffee that is colder than most other ice coffees. It is so cold that it immediately gives the drinker tolerance over damages.

Spoiler

ID: 94464
Enhancements: 1x Loot Die (+1 LD)

Edited by Kasier

ID: 94538 CD: 5 LD: 1 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94539 CD: 3 LD: 19 (Salvaged)
ID: 94540 CD: 2 (Fail)
ID: 94541 CD: 3 LD: 17 (Salvaged)
ID: 94542 CD: 5 LD: 2 (Not salvaged)
ID: 94543 CD: 4 LD: 18 (Salvaged)
ID: 94544 CD: 5 LD: 17 (Salvaged)

Kasier woke up early in the morning, maybe a bit too early. She wanted to craft, and she wanted to take advantage of this inspiration that she had for coffee making at this current moment because she won't know how long it would last. However, feeling this inspired but not yet conscious in the morning was a dangerous thing. She managed to forget to put in materials, ingredients, didn't stir the ones that she did put in together well enough, and overall, her crafting session was not a productive one as she didn't manage to craft a single item that was of use to her. It was a shame, really, and her confidence as a coffee maker was sure to suffer from the failure of a crafting session. Nevertheless, she would simply wake up later the next day, and craft then. For now, she would go back to sleep until noon and then wake up to do her personal nothingness. Maybe a bit of material gathering, now that she's quickly running lower and lower.

-3 T1 materials
+20 EXP

Edited by Kasier
  • 5 months later...

ID: 103130 CD: 4 LD: 18 (Salvaged)
ID: 103131 CD: 7 LD: 10 (Uncommon)
ID: 103132 CD: 7 LD: 16 (2x Uncommon)
ID: 103133 CD: 4 LD: 1 (Fail)
ID: 103134 CD: 4 LD: 15 (Salvaged)
ID: 103135 CD: 4 LD: 15 (Salvaged)
ID: 103136 CD: 3 LD: 16 (Salvaged)

Kasier opened her kitchen for the first time in a long time. She knew that she had been slacking off and would probably have been a rank 10 cook if she just continued. However, she did not due to laziness, and now it was finally time for her to craft again. She had to do so in order to prepare for the boss fight that would come in a few days. Kasier sighed, getting her inventory ready and checking her list of materials to make sure that she had enough to fulfill everything that she needed for the boss fight. Kasier rolled up her sleeves, licked her lips, and got to crafting the mitigation and over health food items.

-4 T1 Materials
+26 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Uncommon Evasion Coffee
ID: 103132-1 | 103132-2
Roll: CD - 7; LD - 16
Enhancements: 1x Evasion
Description: A warm cup of coffee used to make a player quicker by a little bit to increase evasion.

Name: Uncommon Evasion Coffee
ID: 103131
Roll: CD - 7; LD - 10
Enhancements: 1x Evasion
Description: A warm cup of coffee used to make a player quicker by a little bit to increase evasion.

ID: 103141 CD: 3 LD: 20 (Salvaged)
ID: 103142 CD: 7 LD: 3 (Uncommon - 0 additional items)
ID: 103143 CD: 4 LD: 19 (Salvaged)
ID: 103144 CD: 2 LD: 8 (Fail)
ID: 103145 CD: 7 LD: 19 (Uncommon - 2 additional items)
ID: 103146 CD: 10 LD: 7 (Rare - 0 additional items)
ID: 103147 CD: 1 LD: 2 (Critical fail)

Kasier smiled. Last night was a time of fruitless crafting sessions, and she was frustrated from her bad luck because it is completely unbelievable that she needed a few more perfect crafts just the day and the day before the boss fight. She had completely slacked off, and would probably not prepare enough to go into the boss fight with the perfect food items that would guarantee her preparedness in this fight. She sighed, rolling up her sleeves and checking her material count one more time. It was time for her to crafting, and she hoped that she would finally get the food items done.

+25 EXP
-5 T2 Materials

Spoiler

Name: T2 Mitigation Tea
ID: 103142
Roll: CD - 7; LD - 3
Tier: Tier 2
Enhancements: 1x mitigation (+10 MIT)
Description: A warm cup of tea used to make a player withstand more damage.

Name: T2 Over-Health Tea
ID: 103145-0 | 103145-1 | 103145-2
Roll: CD - 7; LD - 19
Enhancements: 1x Over-health (+30 total HP)
Description: A warm cup of tea used to make a player feel more fulfilled.

Name: T2 Over-Health Coffee
ID: 103146
Roll: CD - 10; LD - 7
Enhancements: 2x Over-health (+60 total HP)
Description: A Hot cup of coffee used to make a player feel more fulfilled.

Spoiler
ID CD LD Quality EXP Gained Salvaged? Total Amount Tier
103296 3 9 Salvage 2+1=3 No 0 2
103297 11 9 Rare 5+1=6 N/A 1 2
103298 10 2 Rare 5+1=6 N/A 1 2
103299 6 17 Salvage 2+1=3 Yes 0 2
103300 5 2 Savage 2+1=3 No 0 2
103301 2 18 Fail 1+1=2 N/A 0 2

+23 EXP
-5 T2 Materials

Kasier has finally decided that the time for her to craft once again was ripe. She had far more materials than what she knew to do with, and the result was, she wanted to level up faster and eventually help the front lines more by cooking for their needs. Soon, she would be a rank 6, which means she was about to make it to the top ranks. She would be in the top half of the crafting tiers, and although grand master seemed so far away, it wouldn't actually be that far because she would have more crafting sessions for herself.

Crafted

Spoiler

Name: T2 Mitigation Coffee
ID: 103297
Roll: CD - 11; LD - 9
Enhancements: 2x Mitigation
Description: A warm cup of coffee used to increase the resistance of a drinker

Spoiler

Name: T2 Over-Health Coffee
ID: 103298
Roll: CD - 10; LD - 2
Enhancements: 2x Over-Health
Description: A warm cup of coffee used to increase the maximum health of a drinker temporarily