SAO RPG Character Shipping

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, today, I'm gonna go over my favorite pairings, and go into high detail about them. Get yo glasses on peoples.

3. Miaki x Nikki: Alright, after reading what they've done, it was like a marathon for my eyes. I'm exhausted. But seriously, I'll talk about the actual pairing itself. Now, Miaki has always had a hard time settling down with a single person, and the fact Nikki made him do that, really says something. The two are fun to watch, but... They seem to get waaaay too emotional around eachother, and only express feeling when times are tough. Other than that... They're just... Friends. Which really dissapoints me, because I hold this shipping in really high regard. I mean, they only love eachother, when it was planned out. Everyday, me and Cici have cute nick names for eachother. Try something liker that. Also, Miaki, Diner and Conversation was good, but please... Stop shoving it down everyone's throat. Just a simple bring up would be good.

2. Lightfiyr x Yunah: Now here, is one that just really makes me feel good. Me and Light are good friends, and over time, I always saw she was never quite... Content with her relationships. I mean, nobody just really connected with her. And then, Yunah joined. These two are so alike it's scary. I mean, they just go together so well, there was no way I couldn't put them on this list. Except... The relationship seems kinda forced IC. I know they really met on Skype, and starting getting to "It". But IC, they're in love before even meeting eachother.

1. Shade x Shizuki: Okay... Now this shipping, is precious. Look. They made me use the word precious. I mean, the two are hilarious to watch. They constantly bicker and argue, butting heads at every turn and at the end of the day, after a passionate sharing of emotion, they go right back to fighting non-stop the next time they meet. While fighting like this seems to break up most relationships, this seems to fuel theirs. This relationship has almost no downsides either. It was natural, careful, and in it unfolded as though it was a real relationship. Which is why Shizuki and Shade is my favorite shipping on here.