[PP-F03] <<Searching for the Hoya>> Kyoto,Stryder

After the teleportation, Kyoto stretches as he walks towards the Town of Flora. Sitting down next to the Inn Kyoto sees a NPC and is giving out a quest. "Eh what the heck I'm not doing anything today I can do a quest." Kyoto gets up and walks over to the NPC that offering "Search for the Hoya". "Sound like a interesting quest." Kyoto accepts the quest as he looks around noticing he's still a low level even if it's only floor 3. Kyoto decided to call one of his friends to see if he would like to help him in this quest. While waiting for a response to Stryder, Kyoto decided to sit in the Pub and wait. Now even though Stryder and Kyoto haven't talked in a while Kyoto felt it was nice to see and talk to an old friend, even though something happened between them two a while back ago. "Speaking of Stryder... I'm wondering how he's doing with Atzo. Haven’t really heard from him either."

@Stryder

Edited by XxSulSus

Ahh..... This game feels so real.... I love it....

Sky took a deep breath, going under the water in the lake, wearing his jacket jeans and a white tank top. He loved the feel of the water on him, and his clothes didn't feel that wet, well, they felt soaked but he just didn't care. He loved the world, and he was always going to enjoy it. He stayed in the water for about ten minutes, swimming around in the river. After that he got out, laying down on the grass. He was just laying down on the grass, next to him laid his gloves and the rest of the suit. Feeling jumpy, he got up, and decided to try something, he stood still and jumped as high as he could, trying to flip back but failed, landing right on his stomach, and about a second later he started laughing his ass off, rolling onto his back again and just stayed there. 

While laying down, Sky got a message.... From someone he had hoped he wouldn't have to see again..... Someone he had a very bad fight with... The first time he had hit another player... Kyoto....

He hovered his hand over the reply, and sent one back, trying to not seem annoyed at him.

Kyoto... How ya been? Haven't talked to ya in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyoto, still standing there waiting for a response from Stryder looks at the world he's in. Kind of amazing how this looks like his grandparent's house outside of Kyoto. He then laughs as he remembers why he called himself Kyoto in the first place but besides that Kyoto finally receive a message back from StryderKyoto... How ya been? Haven't talked to ya in a long time. "How have I been?" He replied to himself. "Okay something has to be up last time we saw each other we got into a huge fight." Kyoto stares at the message then replies "I'm alright, was wondering if you wanted to help me with this quest. 'Searching for Hoya'" Kyoto looked at the message then sends it to Stryder thinking that this is dumb that Stryder wouldn't help him out after what he did in the past. Kyoto then looks at his stats, realizing that he's only a level 4. "Still a low level but I'll get there. I have lots of friends now that will help me get up to the frontlines."

@Stryder

Sky headed towards the inn on floor three, wanting to see if he could find this bastard... He really hoped he didn't, he was worried he was going to hit him again. He had already done it once with no regrets, and he was a lot stronger since then. Even if he used the exact same attack he used last time, there was a chance he would kill him and go permanently orange... And he would want to kill himself if he did that, took another life... Unless it was in self defence, or in the defense of someone who really needed it, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. He sighed, entering the town. He didn't know where Kyoto was, and hewas hoping he wasn't going to find him, but he knew he would, and he knew that most likely Kyoto would make him go on a quest, and blame him for something again like last time... 

• 1 month later...

Kyoto waiting for Stryder to reply decided to get on moving to the site of the quest knowing that Stryder is still probably mad about that day. The days Kyoto try to take control over their ex leader. Atzo…. Atzo was a great leader just had a problem and Kyoto figured he could take the advantage of having a strong player on his side… But Stryder got in the way. Kyoto fled after getting beat by Stryder. Walking onto the site of the quest he decided to walk up to the entrance seeing if Stryder was there just incase if he shown up to try and hurt Kyoto. Even though Kyoto knows he’s in another guild and they won’t let someone kill there own guild member. Besides Kyoto wasn’t going to do anything to kill another player he wanted to have the power to get up in levels. He was always left behind because of his level and he knew Atzo would do anything to help his guild members.

@Stryder

Sky couldn't find him at all, unable to see him in the town. He sighed, deciding to head towards the Hoya quest.... He wanted to get a Hoya for a friend, he had no real crushes at all in this game, but he didn't mind the quest. He had done it before for a girl... He hadn't seen her in ages, it seemingly being like she vanished from the game. She was a good friend, he missed her. He sighed, walking towards it.

The walk didn't take long, he just wished it had taken longer, especially as he saw him there... Kyoto. The traitor. He had even left the guild after that had happened, he had vanished. He had no idea what guild he was in now, but he knew that either way, he was NOT joining his own guild, he was not who he wanted for the Guardians of the New Dawn.

"Hello" He says coldly as he approaches him, no weapon in hand. He didn't know if Kyoto remembered his fighting style or not, but if he did he would know that Sky was not unarmed. "Im guessing your going to do the Hoya quest?"

Kyoto looked up. Seeing that Stryder finally found him. “Hey. Didn’t think you were coming.” Kyoto sit there and remembered. Stryder isn’t going to have someone die in the game. Even if it’s one of his ex guild members. Kyoto knew that deep down Stryder still protect anyone he sees and even though they are going to a rough time but he know’s that maybe they can come back and be friends again. Kyoto heard his question. “Yes, I am. Was going to see if you wanted to help. I mean that’s if you want to.” Kyoto didn’t look at him once. He can’t imagine what Stryder face would even look like nor if Stryder is even about to attack him. “So, how’s everyone? Haven’t really seen you guys lately.” Kyoto also remembered that he join another guild. Celestial Ascendants. Matter of fact Itzal was glad enough to accept him in with all the other Paladians in the guild. Even though he really haven’t seen many of them, Kyoto knows once he starts getting to a higher level he’d be able to do more quest with them.

@Stryder

Edited by XxSulSus

Sky didn't think he was coming either, he was planning to stay away from him, but now he had found him... Sky sighed, not knowing what he wanted to do. He was still pretty furious at this kid, he had betrayed him, and that was something he could never forgive.... Especially not anytime soon. Though he did have to help him.... Especially if he was doing the Hoya quest, he didn't know how strong Kyoto had become, and he didn't want anyone to die, even if it was an ass like this.

"Iv lost contact with most of the others in the Harbingers, iv moved on and made my own guild, iv got about six members in it" He said to Kyoto before walking into the forest maze. He had done this before, and was unfazed as all of the forest changed around him.

"If you want to live stick close, otherwise this forest will eat you alive" He said to him, not looking back. He didn't want to change his mind, he didn't want to get angry like he did before, he didn't want to PK anyone... He had to keep to his own morals, even if he didn't like him that much.

Kyoto looks down knowing that he’s right. If he want to stay alive he needs to be right by his side. Kyoto also knows that Stryder absolutely hates him. He thinks that he’s not going to be talking much throughout this quest. Going to be interesting how these two are going to communicate while in combat even though he knows that Stryder will just kill everything insight. Beside Kyoto owes Stryder and Atzo after all they did save his life. “Hey about you guys saving me back there. I don’t think i ever said thanks.” Kyoto doesn’t think he even cares anymore but eventually he will tell him the truth on why he did such a thing with Atzo. Kyoto then was thinking about himself. Hes such a loser wearing terrible gear thinking he’s going to be able to defeat anything in front of him. Kyoto gives off a little tear as it starts to run down his face.

@Stryder

• 2 weeks later...

Sky clenched his fists, his gloves tightening as they walked. He hadn't saved Kyoto. He had nearly gotten him killed! Twice! The first time was on that stupid quest where he had been to weak to actually FIGHT the dam wolves, and the second time when he had punched him.... He was very well ready to leave him for dead that second time, but he didn't want that on his conscious, not the death of a player... No matter what the situation, that was not soemthing he needed. He sighed, not even noticing Kyoto slowly shedding a tear. 

"Its no problem, i didn't chose to join the Harbingers because i wanted a safe place, i wanted to protect people, which includes you" He says as he walks, watching the forest slowly evolve around him. This place was quite creepy, being able to mold itself as it was traversed, making it a little tricky. He had no idea where the hell they were really going, he just knew that the objective was simple.

"So, why are you after a Hoya? Got someone special?"

@XxSulSus

• 5 months later...

Kyoto looks over at Sky. “Got someone special?” he said back to him. “No. I’m looking for quest to do and obviously once or if I do find someone special I’ll give them this item.” He replies. Kyoto doesn’t really remember what went wrong between these two. They were like brothers is Harbingers but now they are like rivals. Besides that Kyoto kind of asked Sky to come to see if they can start being friends again. This is a death game and he needs to have as many friends as he can grand it he’s in a guild that he hasn’t told Sky yet but they wont always be there for him after all they are all in the front lines. Stryder is as well but he knows Stryder will do anything to keep anyone alive. He learned that when both were trying to complete that first quest. Kyoto smiles as he looks over at him clenching his fist. “You haven’t forgot haven’t you.” Kyoto smirks a little. “Man that was ages ago. Don’t be worried we both are capable to do this quest.”

@Stryder