[PP-F4 / PP-F6] Just a Little Frostbitten (DHA 4) <Itzal/Morg> / Big Meaty Claws <Fearx/Chaos>

Spoiler

General
Level: 69
HP: 1,410
Energy: 138

DMG: 16 (base 1 damage + 9 dmg (Velnia) +5 sword skill +1 Athletics)

SP Available:  2

Total SP:  353

Equipped Items

Yakimba (+2 Bleed +2 Paralysis Tier 2)

Niger Natio  (+3 evasive Tier 2)
Beauty Incarnated  (+3 Accuracy Tier 1)

-------------------------------------------

Twilight Cloak  (+3 LD Tier 1)
Faithkeeper  (+3 Accuracy Tier 2)
Skyreach  (+3 Col Multiplier Tier 1)

Skills: 

Grandmaster one handed straight sword (+5 DMG) <50 sp>

Master light armor (+18 MIT) <35 sp>

Grandmaster Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>

Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>

Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>

Velnia (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>

Grandmaster Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>

Grandmaster Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>

Mods:

Reveal (+2LD when searching for dungeons or players.  Dungeons rolled for every 15 posts rather than 20) <9 sp>

Detect (+1 to dungeon searching, +3 to player, npc, mob searching, all player stealth bonuses are negated) <9>
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>

Dismantling (+2 LD for picking chests)  <8 sp>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP

Extra/locked Skills: 

Meditation 0 ranks

Survival <3 sp>

Disguise (when activated, turns Itzal into his opponent, giving him +1 BD and his opponent -1 BD during Itzal's and the opponent's turn.  can only be used every 12 turns

Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

It wasn't long before that Itzal had explained to Jonathan what had been bothering him this entire time.  Why he'd been isolated and training almost nonstop this entire venture.  Fearx.  The player who had always chased after strength in every way and form.  Fearx wasn't going to stop either, not even with Itzal training to catch up.  He wanted Itzal to become extremely powerful and to do that he would do whatever was necessary.  Itzal walked across the snowy biome of the fourth floor in silence, hoping that Jonathan wasn't angry with him.  There would be questions of course, but he was hoping they would not be aggressive in any way.  Velnia flew around them but was also a bit concerned as to how Jonathan would react.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Fearx - 366 SP
Used SP:  358
Level 70
HP: 1,595
EN: 140
DMG:  43 (Fallen/Holy / DMG consumable / Protein)  48 (Fallen/Holy / DMG consumable / Protein / Charge)
MIT: 71 (MIT Crystal / Athletics + consumable - Protein)
ACC: 5 (Precision / Absolute Accuracy)
Battle-Healing: 72
Flame Aura:  30 dmg, non crit.
Paralysis:  9-10
Paralytic Immunity

Equipment:

Weapon:  Spear of Uzziel 1 Fallen, 1 Holy 1 Keen, 1 Absolute Accuracy
A golden spear with sapphire and ruby jewels on the blade.

Armor:  Wings of Hasmal  2 Flame Aura, 1 Paralytic Immunity
A golden set of armor with silver wings that ignite when Flame Aura Activates.

Spoiler

Fearx Armor.jpg

Trinket:  All Seeing Eyes  3 ACC
A set of invisible contacts that turn into the Eye of Sauron whenever Fearx spots an opening or weak point.

Dimensional Backpack:  +1 Inventory Slot
Dimensional Pouch:  +1 Inventory Slot

Skills:

R - 5 2H Spear Rank 5:  50 SP
R - 5 Heavy Armor Rank 5:  50 SP
R - 5 Battle Healing Rank 5:  50 SP
R - 5 Charge Rank 5:  50 SP
N/A - Extended Weight Limit:  15 SP
R - 5 Searching Rank 5:  50 SP
R - 3 Familiar Mastery Damage Rank 3:  18 SP
N/A - Parry:  12 SP
Survival:  - -
Disguise:  - -

Mods:

Ferocity:  15 SP - Active
Precision:  15 SP - Active
Emergency Recovery:  10 SP - Active
Athletics:  9 SP - Active
Night Vision:  5 SP
Detect:  9 SP - Active

Battle Inventory:

Slot 1:  Safeguard - Used
Slot 2:  Tier 3 Overhealth +150 HP - Used
Slot 3:  Tier 3 Damage Crystal - Used
Slot 4:  Tier 3 MIT Crystal - Used
Slot 5:  Tier 3 Healing Crystal
Slot 6:  Tier 3 Protein
Slot 7:  Teleport Crystal
Slot 8:  Tier 3 Toxic Venom - Used

Fearx waited in front of the town gates on the sixth floor, wearing his grand golden armor with his spear on the back.  The plan thus far was for Chaos to play on the leader of the Red Claw's confidence and pride, in a way where he would attempt to assault Chaos with his so called army of weakling players.  At that point, Fearx would leap down from the treetops in front of him, causing a spectacle while receiving a direct hit from the leader.  When he did, the player's cursor would be orange no matter what.  Fearx and Chaos would then sway the people indirectly, making them seem like good individuals, and exploiting their leader's own weaknesses.  Once that happened, it was only one short moment away from the players turning on their leader, and killing  him themselves.  Best part was that none of them would receive an orange cursor for it and thus, reducing the chances of them being less likely to attack.  After that, it wouldn't take much persuasion to convince them to join Chaos and Fearx.

Fearx noticed Chaos arrive and turned to him, looking into his eyes in the shadows.  "Well then.  Shall we proceed my friend?  We have some players to persuade."

@Morgenstern

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 56 - 248 SP
1210  HP
112 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
16 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
61 Battle Healing
+42 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «White Edged Aegis» (+21 Thorns, +1Paralyze, +1 Taunt) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «White Edged Protector» (+21 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+25 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced) / Athletics: +45 HP, +1 DMG
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn)Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate) ------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl <<8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Jonathan walked forward, his face slowly morphing into a mixture of anger and confusion. "A man is pushing you forward to try to force you into a battle to end your previous conflicts, I am guessing to come up with the absolution of who is better?" The anger subsided and became a short amount of guilt. The Fearx sounded just as Chaos was, except they weren't sworn enemies. Chaos had information, information about his sister that he would be demanding to know. "Just remember that strength isn't all from the individual self. It comes from numbers, unity and those around you. Ensure you reach out to every resource available to you" He stood, breathing lightly. What happened to the carefree lives Itzal and he once knew? Fighting powerful enemies, being forced to train to overcome them? They weren't a part of some T.V show like Dragon Ball Z, but this new life they lived required the constant grind. 

Chaos took a deep breath before ducking and weaving in between several buildings and player in stealth mode. The players he passed did not see him, they weren't looking and they hadn't invested into the skill. He managed to make it straight to the gate unopposed. He whispered floor Six to the machine and he was instantly transported. He found Fear sitting by the gates. "We should. You and your strength have created a small commotion with the NPC's and the few players on this floor" Truthfully, he knew that many players would look upon him as the villain of the story but he meant to bring peace and prosperity to the players. After the frontliners were removed, then this would be easily accomplished. "If I play my cards right, there will no hero in the end to rise to face me" He chuckled and joked towards Fear.  "Prepared? Fyre's coordinates say its not too far away from here"

'Im not going with my normal tactics. Who knows, perhaps he brings up a good plan. He is also as strong as me, therefore he must have a level head to not be a constant target from groups of players' 

@Itzal

Itzal nodded, hesitating before he spoke again.  "Yeah.  We've had a fair amount of run ins over the years, and the score kept changing.  Now that we're in SAO, in a world where we are the avatars and control our every moves, he wants to see who is the best gamer, in virtual or real worlds.  He wants to have an ultimate showdown.  And he is...  Powerful.  When he assaulted me not too long ago, not only did he prove that his damage was insane, but his speed was unbelievable too.  He deflected and parried most of my attacks and even caught me when I was at my quickest."  He shook his head as he recalled the event.  The player he was with had tried to intervene and only made things worse when she struck him, turning herself orange and giving him the ability to strike her directly, showing his damage to Itzal.  However...  "Furthermore, it seems that he's gathered even more gear than his assault on me.  Saw it when he approached Hestia and I.  He's...  On a whole other level Jonathan.  I don't think anyone other than a powerful unique skill user could handle him.  Even Hikoru would have trouble with it.  So name one person who would be able to handle him, who'd be willing to help me end a grudge against another player that he shares that has nothing to do with them?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fearx chuckled when Chaos mentioned how his strength had caused a small commotion with the npc's and players and started to walk with Chaos.  "I've never really 'hid' from anyone.  If you ask around about a man in golden armor, you'll hear many people talk about it.  The most you'll get is that I'm never on the same floor twice in a row, and my gear improves over time.  In truth there isn't anything to worry about.  And if you're concerned about players warning the red claw, everyone was here for sightseeing.  I checked so don't worry."  He walked in a quick stride with Chaos and checked his map along with the coordinates to their destination.  He knew exactly where he and Chaos should separate so that Fearx could get into position, above the guild, while Chaos approached head on and started the plan.  He thought about what Chaos had intentions for and it seemed to him as though Chaos would be the villain by the end of this.  In reality, if he was going to successfully gather players together on the frontline.  Unless he was considered anything but a villain, it would all be for naught.  He would probably start a civil war in Aincrad, depleting the player count insanely.  Despite the fact that he and Chaos were only working together for the Celestial Ascendants and Itzal, he toyed with the idea of working on devising an alternate plan for Chaos to use that would end successfully.

Fearx nodded to Chaos' words.  He wouldn't tell him that he intended to help him out with the end result.  Not yet.  He'd wait until it was completed.  He wouldn't be doing anything else after his business with Itzal was over, so what was the harm in helping Chaos?  "Unless you keep from being seen as the villain, the weak can and will rise against you.  I'm willing to guess that a mass amount of players will die as well."  He looked at the map as they walked and nodded.  "This is where we separate.  Otherwise they'll see you and me coming.  We need my presence to be a mystery.  I'm not concerned about them seeing me with any searching skill, as their attention will be on you and you alone.  Looking forward to this.  Never put on a show before," he said with a chuckle before altering his path to enter the trees.  Once he was deep in them he began to climb one of the larger trees, his sharpened gloves making it easy to do so.  Once he was high enough to the point where the branches were roof like, he activated stealth mode, staying with the shadows of the trees as he made his way to the coordinates.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan couldn't help but noticed that even still, Itzal was hesitant. Apparently, he had been right so far when it came to the ultimate showdown, but it just now occurred to him that Aincrad was the best place to do it. The nerve gear calibrated your muscle memory from the real world and graphed your entire body to find exactly what it was likfe in the real world. Thus making it, so that you were actually fully fighting your opponent. The tank did frown when Itzal mentioned getting assaulted not to long ago. Itzal mentioned his speed was unbelievable, and his skill and strength was almost unmatchable. "Deflected most of your attacks. How does one become that quick? You would have to constantly be training at a speed where it was higher than the frontlines. That is only achievable from players and bosses" Itzal mentioned he was on an entirely different level then them, and it would take a powerful player with a unique skill to completely stop him. He also mentioned Hikoru would have a lot of trouble. Jonathan kind of chuckled and mentioned, "Hikoru is as much threat as a player the same level as him. His Unique Skill hardly affects player battles. But you're right, if he is strong as you say, than that will be a problem" Itzal looked to him and asked that if there was anyone that could handle him, that would help him. Jonathan shook his head. "I can do the best I can, but I am not as strong compared to the other options out there" 

Fearx didn't seem to worry whatsoever about the commotion of his strength. Fearx preferred to hide his strength, to all except those he was exerting it to. He nodded and replied to the man, "Just ensuring. Not many players our level come down here, so it often starts something up" He noticed the woods began to become thicker, and Fear mentioned not being the villian before separating from him. He took a breath. This was the first time for the little while away from Fear and it allowed him to realize how much his original plan had changed. He neared the destination point, finding traces of players. He drew closer, a smirk appearing on his face, but his eyes appearing solemn and honest. Many players and tents were soon to be seen and then two players stepped into his way, weapons drawn. How much he would have wanted to just destroy them here, he decided it would foil their plan. "State your business or return to which you came from. the Red Claw won't allow players to freely tread upon her lands" Chaos rose his hands to show he meant them or anybody in his path any harm. "I have private business with your leader, Adam. I believe this ring here was sent to me with the intentions that I would be able to get in without stirring up any trouble" He handed the guard a silver ring with the Red Claw symbol on it. Fyre had retrieved it while Adam wasn't looking in her meeting with him. 

The man handed him back the ring with a smile and welcomed him in. He strode forward, passing several tents as he headed toward the largest one that was located in the center. Adam was found outside. The man had green hair and dark eyes that gazed upon his as he drew near. The man stood, not greeting but questioning him. "Who are you, why have you dare enter here? Is your wish to be torn to shreds?" "No, I never wished to cause any trouble" Adam pulled his sword a pointed it at him. It was a long Katana, but the man was still no matched to his level. "I was just interested in the fares of the Red Claw. I believe it was to be founded upon the basis of toppling the throne of the Frontliners and bringing equality to all players correct?" 

@Itzal

There was an uncomfortable silence between them after Itzal had replied to his friends slightly heated questions.  When he finally spoke it was in regards to Fearx' combat speed, asking how it was even possible.  Then mentioning how one would have to be training constantly.  Itzal stared at him for a second.  "Sheer will, strength, and the desire to be the best.  You'd be surprised at how far just that can take you.  Not only that but Fearx is extremely intelligent.  He also knows many different fighting styles from studying games, and their lore.  No matter what weapon he started off with in this game.  Regardless of how low his rank with it is he'd look like a pro with it from the start.  And unlike many players, he wouldn't have waited around to get over fear and get out and start training.  He wouldn't spend time relaxing.  He'd spend every second training or grinding."  He heard Jonathan chuckle and make a comment about Hikoru's unique skill, and how it didn't help him much during combat.  While this was true, it was still a unique skill which helped at least some.  He then mentioned how it would be a problem if Fearx was indeed that strong.  Itzal nodded.  Jonathan was beginning to see why Itzal had been training nonstop.  Finally he seemed to get what Itzal was saying and nodded.  "So you understand now why I haven't reached out to anyone.  Anyone who would help me with this age old grudge is too low a level or in strength, while those whom I need would tell me to handle it myself.  Or wouldn't care at all.  I don't want to risk harming anyone else.  Please promise me that you'll keep this a secret."

Fearx had noticed Chaos' intake of breath.  What it meant exactly he was unsure, but it was certain that what Fearx had said clicked something in the man's mind.  Only time could tell exactly what had clicked.  He was pleased to note that things were going rather successful thus far.  No one had spotted Fearx who was now directly above the players.  He calculated the distance from where he was to the ground below, and ran calculations in his mind using the system's freefall system.  With the amount of mitigation he had, he shouldn't lose too much health.  Definitely not enough to make his chances of survival lower than he was right now.  All he had to do now was wait for Chaos to enter, rile up the leader enough to the point where he'd try and assault Chaos with his army, and then he'd launch down and make him look less of a leader, and more of a power hungry tyrant.  When that was accomplished, he knew Chaos could improvise and add more that would tip the players into killing off their old leader.

He watched as Chaos approached, blocked by two players he could somewhat hear as they demanded to know why he was there.  Chaos didn't speak loudly so Fearx wasn't able to hear what he had said, but he pulled something out, and using detect was able to zoom in a little and noted that it was a ring of sorts.  The players stepped to the side allowing him to pass.  When the guards showed him in, the leader was clearly pissed off.  He could hear the man's words, demanding why on earth he'd come there and threatening to tear him to shreds on the spot.  He couldn't help but grin as this was going to be far too easy to overthrow him.  Not only was he proud, he was also violence, and quick to violence.  Chaos replied in a rather calm tone and the leader responded by drawing his blade and pointing it at Chaos.  Most players wouldn't realize that this was a very good thing for them.  Rarely did anyone want a blade pointed at them.  However that action had already won half their battle for them.  Chaos spoke again and once more, Fearx could not hear what he was saying.

@Morgenstern

The blond tank stood there, awaiting Itzal to be done with his little speech about Fearx's strength. "Smart, quick and powerful. Perhaps, making a feud with a player who wants nothing more than to prove he is the best was not the best of ideas" Jonathan couldn't say much. Chaos was out there, and he was pretty strong, but Jonathan only needed to get the man to inform him where his possible sister was. He had no intentions of a fight to the death with the man. "I understand where you get at, most players won't want to help unless it personally involves them, I see what you mean. Your 'secret' is safe with me. Let's just hope he doesn't cause any trouble there" 

He made his steps a little faster as they headed towards their destination, the next dragon. 

Chaos took a small breath watching as they anger and confidence began to build inside of Adam's eyes. The dark green haired man looked at him, pointing his curved sword at him. He grew a smug smile and replied, "The Red Claw is a fine group of solid warriors where we eventually shall drive back our enemies" Chaos stepped back casually and replied, "I can see that, though when will action ever occur?" Adam frowned before his face hardened. "My men will be perfectly ready when the time comes, now the time has come for you to leave" Chaos smiled and shook his head. "Well, I see how it is now. You are just using the Red Claw for you own personal gain.... These men want what the joined for, and that is to become part of the new generation of Frontliners, why do you stop them from this?Adam's face became enraged as Chaos further on. many of the members stood warily, weapons at the ready in case things went south for their leader. It was their duty to protect him after all. "AS I SAID, ITS TIME FOR YOU, TO LEAVE!" The man attacked, his weapon coming at what seemed a really slow rate to him. 'here comes Fear' 

@Itzal

Itzal stood there, hoping Jonathan could understand his position, why he'd been doing what he had been, and why he was keeping others out of it entirely.  He listened as his friend repeated back somewhat of a summary before falling silent.  When he spoke again, he told Itzal that he understood and how he knew that other players wouldn't assist unless it involved them personally.  Itzal sighed softly, relieved to hear this.  He nodded to Jonathan with a smile.  He wasn't wearing his hood or mouthpiece right now.  "Thanks man.  I mean it.  I'm sorry I kept this from you."  Jonathan mentioned that they should find the dragon and Itzal nodded in agreement.  He activated his reveal and detect mods, scanning the area to see if he could spot the monster, or at least signs of it.  Soon enough he had spotted several broken branches and gestured to that direction.  "That way.  I believe it's close so it shouldn't take very long at all to find it."

Fearx watched as the leader boasted how their guild was a collection of solid warriors.  How they would 'eventually' drive back their enemies.  This of course was bulls**t.  His army wasn't strong at all.  He was only saying that to make them think they were.  Either that or he was a complete moron.  They were his servants, and this was his mansion.  Chaos spoke again, hitting it dead on the nail,  asking when on earth that was to be.  The leader, had given the wrong answer.  If they were strong, then they should already be ready.  The fool.  As Chaos spoke about using the guild for his own personal gain, one or two individuals looked at each other, never having thought about it that way.  As he asked the leader why he was keeping them from their goals, there was some muttering among the guild.  That's when the player stood up and launched himself at Chaos, yelling about how he needed to leave.  Fearx grinned as it was now his turn.  He leaped from the branches and freefell down to the ground, his armor, weapon and wings making it seem like a god was descending into the world of man.  He landed between the players and was struck by the leader, flame aura activating and lighting him up on fire.  Fearx' health barely had anything done to it and healed quickly.  He straightened himself, the red glow of his helmet burning brightly in the leader's face.  "You dare, attack a guest?"  He heard the players fall silent.  Fearx grabbed the blade of the leader, pulling it out, ripping it from the man's grasp, and threw it towards the entrance, out the encampment, getting stuck in a tree to gain the attention of those guarding outside.

"Chaos had asked a legitimate question.  Why are you not training these men?  Why do you lounge around like you have all the time in the world?  If you truly wanted to take down the frontliners, you wouldn't be stopping.  You would train until you have no breath to give."  He turned to the crowd that was watching closely.  "And then he chooses to make an attempt to kill his guest!  Someone who hates the frontliners as much as you do, and is already ready and prepared to bring them down!  If anything, this alliance would have strengthened the cause, making you all stronger and closer to your goal!  Why then would this man deny such a request?  What better reason than to keep from losing his 'servants' to a man who intends to make your goals and dreams a reality, rather than using you for his own ends?"

@Morgenstern

The blond moved forward, the deep conversation about Fearx coming to a dull standpoint. 'This Fear guy sounds almost like a god... gods decide fate, and mortals should not mess with the affair, but here we are!' His eyes moved to the left to watch the snow fall in that directio n. The cold had no bother to him, but it did man others. He rubbed the smooth stone of Darksteel in his hand, the stone itself providing its strength to him. "No biggy, there are some things you would prefer to keep to yourself, even if it for others safety" And there was also things you just wanted to keep to yourself. Chaos was one of those and he doubted the man was important enough to ever even see him again. The two would probably never conflict or see eachother again. "Alright, I wonder if the dragons will finally begin to become a challenge. The rewards are finally much higher"

He unsheathed the White Edged Blade, its curve glinting in the cool sunlight. 

Chaos smirked but made no move as Adam came at him, sword in hand. It neared his face at a rather slow speed and a burst of light was seen from above. A man dressed in golden armor descended from above and intercepted the blade. The warrior caught fire, making Adam jump back form the quick exposure to heat. When Fearx spoke, it was harsh, confident and demanding. Many players began to wonder if they were from an event quest and they had failed. They actually were thinking that Fearx was an angel. He smirked as Fear took the wheel, removing the man's weapon and beginning to rally the players around them.

Clearly frightened but assuming a sense of forced confidence he raised his head high, Adam stood his ground. He gave off a smile and replied harshly, "Me perhaps you may beat without a problem, but I would like to see you take on MY army! You would never have enough energy to finish me off after you slaughtered them all!" Seeing the chance, Chaos stepped forward and interjected, "You are going to send your own men to die for your mistakes? You are going to have them all slaughtered, because you couldn't develop an alliance. That is one of the worst things I have ever heard from a leader" Adam began to become even more enraged at pointed a bony finger right at Chaos. "KILL HIM! FORCE THIS LOT OUT OF HERE, OUT OF MY SIGHT!" 

The players didn't move. 

@Itzal

Itzal listened to his friend as he had mentioned how even they had things they kept a deep secret from everyone else for the sake of protecting them.  He nodded as he pulled his hood and mouthpiece up, drawing his sword Yakimba.  "While it's a necessity...  It doesn't make it any easier."  He heard Jonathan mention how the rewards were higher, and thus perhaps the dragon would be a bit stronger, and more of a challenge this time.  Before he could say anything however, before he could he spotted movement from the side and barely dodged the monster that had launched out at him.  When he did the dragon had glided down to the ground, creating enough distance for Itzal to use the charge skill.  He activated it and released Meteor strike, dealing one hundred and eighty one points of damage.  He did the calculations in his head.  "It has fifty mitigation Jonathan!  I don't think this will be too difficult of a boss unfortunately."

ID#  90793  BD:  5+3=8  MD:  8-3=5
16+5x11-50=181 dmg

Itzal:  1,410/1,410  <>  127/138
@Morgenstern:  1,210/1,210  <>  112/112

Diamond Hatchling:  69/250

Spoiler

cefyre - the Diamond Hatchling

HP: 250 - MIT: 50 - ACC: 2 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 75

Abilities:

<<Tiny Ice Breath>> : On a roll of 9 - 10 (naturally), this boss will breath ice on your character and immediately be frozen in place for a turn removing your evasion properties.

Fearx smirked underneath his helmet.  This was so pathetic.  This player wasn't anywhere near threatening, in both physical, level and intelligence manners.  As he expected, this task was pathetically easy.  The leader had broken into outrage yet again, and called to his 'army' to remove the two god like beings.  Fearx didn't move.  None of his men moved.  There was utter silence for the longest time.  Some shifted uncomfortably, holding their blades out of fear and uncertainty.  Some looked away from their leader, seeming slightly ashamed yet scared.  There were a few of them, the more strong and confident ones, who looked upon their 'leader' in anger at such a demand.  Fearx let the silence continue before speaking again.  "Well?  You heard your leader.  Who will be the first to attack us?  Two players your leader won't even take on himself.  Do you want to work for him then?"  There was once again silence before someone walked over to Fearx and Chaos, his sword drawn, but at his side.  He stopped in front of them, before he kneeled.  "If, you would have me.  I wish to follow you two.  Chaos, I accept your offer..."  After some hesitation, several others began to approach, each individually accepting his offer.  After they did, those who were confident and strong would turn, their blades in a defensive position towards their leader Adam.

More than likely Adam would attack, or attempt to sway them back.  If he attacked, all of the members who asked to join Fearx and Chaos would charge and attack Adam.

They moved forward, Itzal taking lead this time, leading them to the dragon. As they began to get closer, more signs of the dragon became visible, like footprints and many other things. He slid his finger on the edge of his blade, the sharp metal cleanly slicing his finger and sending a few red shards into the air. He flt a dull burn in his finger, but thanks to the pain relievers, hardly anything to notice. When you have fallen from a thousand feet, been crushed by an oversized golem boss, the rest of the pain in the world didn't even matter. Anyway, his wounds were healed instantly. A rush was heard in the air, and a shadow was seen. Itzal managed to dodge it, but only just barely. It screeched as it flew right past them, landing a sliding a few feet on the snow. Itzal was then the first to react, he managed to get a good hit, meaning if Jonathan struck home, the battle was over already. "Here I go!" His blade gleamed a bright blune and he was charging at his enemy at a great speed for one in Heavy Armor. He still had his mentor to thank for his speed and nimbleness in heavy armor. 

He slashed forward, his blade cutting through his opponents body before it even got a chance to counter or dodge. He sheathed his sword as it burst into shards. "Another one bites the dust.... We are moving at a much better pace now, would you think? Shall we move on, or do you have further business here?

90807 BD:9 16+1*11=187-50=137 DMG

@Itzal:  1,410/1,410  <>  127/138
@Morgenstern:  1,210/1,210  <>  101/112

Diamond Hatchling:  0/250

Chaos stood there, hand no where near the guard of his sword. He was certain he could block, dodge or counter anything that came his way. Many players though, were already uneasy. As silence incurred, nothing happened. That was, until Fearx spoke, challenging anyone that wished to follow their leader. More silence. Then finally a player with his sword drawn stepped forward. Raising an eyebrow, Chaos was certain the boy was going to attack him. Instead, he kneeled, giving him the right of service. "Welcome, you will train harder and see much faster results under I. Anyone else wish to join us? I can assure you, i can provide better for the Red Claw. Your current leader shall feed your lies. We will move and act swiftly, months faster than the idea would have been thought of in your current position" Adam looked at him with a furious glare. "You think what you are doing is funny? I am going to kill you for this.... Now... DIE!" Although unarmed, Adam attacked with a fist, one aimed right for his face. 

When the dust cleared from the swift attack, every player would see Adam still in an attacking position, but his fist firmly held in place by Chaos. "I don't prefer attacking those I don't have to. Please refrain, or I might consider actually trying" With alarming speed, Chaos spun around, sending Adam flying back with a roundhouse kick. "Any further objections?" All but a few players now would come to stand behind him, facing Adam. "You can't just take Red Claw from me! I am the leader! I command them all, and they will do as I say, and make me one of the wealthiest and strongest men in Aincrad!"  To that, many players  talked in hushed distasteful words to their current leader. "All in favor of impeaching the current leader of Red Claw, and appointing a new one?" Everyone behind him raised their hands. "How many of you also believe that I should take his place?" 3/4 of the players behind him raised their hands. 

"I believe it is settled now. I assume full leadership of the Red Claw. Either join or leave Adam. Both would be wise options" Instead, Adam attacked again, but instead of having to make a move for himself this time, the player that spoke earlier moved in front of Adam and knocked him to the ground, sword extended. "Attacking the leader is one thing the Red Claw won't allow, and is punishable by death" Many of the players encircled Adam, and soon, nothing was left but shattered pieces of data. 

To say that it was easy was more than just an understatement.  They had just two shotted the boss, moving on to the fifth one.  Something told Itzal that only the tenth boss would be much of a challenge since they were such a high level.  Tier three players on a tier one floor after all.  Itzal was nearly level seventy, and Jonathan he knew was tier three as well, so they should have most of this quest taken care of with ease.  Not to mention Itzal was increasing his damage bit by bit.  To take down Fearx or Adder though, he was going to need to max out his martial arts skills.  In the meantime, he'd work on his armor so he could get the evasion mod.  Once he had that, then his defensive skills would be spot on.  Itzal nodded to Jonathan when he had mentioned how they were moving at a far better pace.  In honesty, he wondered if Fearx would hold off attacks or 'persuasion' due to him picking up said pace.  Just thinking of having a day off from Fearx made him sigh in peace.  When Jonathan asked if they should move on or if he had business he shook his head.  "The only business I have is getting prodded by Fearx.  No thank you to that.  Let's go ahead and work our way back to the warp panel.  Desert floor is next."

The whole thing was over before long.  In all honesty it didn't take much to sway the people to kill their own leader.  While he could have done so regardless, the man was worse than either Chaos or Fearx could ever be.  He used the people for a sense of power and pleasure.  He had no actual goals or passion.  It was sad to see that such a man could ever have reached the point of power.  Once the players had killed their prior leader, who had attempted to attack Chaos and his new followers, they turned to Chaos and Fearx.  At this moment they were lost, and without direction.  They were looking for someone to lead them.  "I'm not needed here anymore.  I'll head to your coordinates and meet you back at your place.  Remember, less fear, more awe and inspiration.  You'll find yourself more in control that way,"  he said quietly for Chaos to hear and no one else.  He had his teleport crystal in hand, colored so that it blended in with his armor.  When he teleported, he had leaped into the air, his wings moving in a way that made it appear that as he vanished, he had ascended into the heavens like a legitimate angel or god would.  When he reappeared he went in the opposite manner, landing with his wings outspread to make it look like he had just landed from the heavens.  With that bit over with, he made his way towards the coordinates, interested in how different Chaos' followers would be from his own seven virtues.  If they were polar opposites, then he could call them the seven sins if he wanted to.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan stood there smiling as he watched the last shards from his fallen foe vanish from view before turning back to Itzal. The man looked rather grim when it came to talking about Fearx. Fearx had apparently able to get in the man's head, and was now in fact even messing it up as much as he possibly could. 'I wonder if he enjoys watching Itzal become this desperate' Smiling to get Itzal in a brighter mood, he joked, "This is where you go Super Saiyan right? Then, after you do, it will push me over the edge to get there as well" He chuckled a bit, but then quietened out. "Warp Point it is. We are now getting into the more distasteful floors in terms of weather conditions and monsters" Bored, Jonathan switched his weapon to Maiden's Kiss, his weapon that involved the holy enhancement. If he had a damage familiar, he would have much more use for it. For now though, he would be sticking to his armor and mitigation familiar. 

Fearx didn't seem impressed, also not bored though. The man quickly realized he was no longer needed, and teleported away from the scene. Chaos smiled, taking the man's last ords into account. "Now, as the new leader in charge, I must ask the previous second in command under Adam to step forward!" A long and dark haired woman came forward, his stance seeming ready to fight or flight, whichever came first. Of course, she  had reason to fear for her life. "Your name, young woman?" She looked up to him and plainly said, "I am Aya, second in command, and strongest in the Red Claw by several levels" Many murmured distastefully, but not objections. "I see. Please stand here, I will use you her in a second" He turned to the group of people with a smile and yelled out, "Warriors of Red Claw. I have freed you from the clutches of a power hungry and a selfish ruler. I plan to take immediately action, and I will be attending a meeting here in a good few minutes. To show that I mean business, I will be taking Aya with me, and she will explain to you the details and meaning of us" Awa seemed surprised, but made no look torwards him. She knew that she couldn't give him a sample of defiance. 

"In the meantime, remain here and work upon the defensive perimeters of the the base. Taking action is bound to make attacking enemies. We don't wish to be ill-prepared against enemy assault. Now, Come along Aya. You will be meeting a few other of my closest friends" 

The girl nodded and followed. "Why did you choose me to be the ambassador" "You are the strongest, and are a common face around the camp. Unlikely rebel. You can get out the word out that we are working. Now come, Fear doesn;t like to be kept waiting. 

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Jonathan as he mentioned how that's where he went super saiyan and couldn't help but chuckle.  If super saiyan existed in this world, Fearx would have always been at least one stage higher than he was.  Regardless of that, he needed to cheer up for once, at the very least while he was around his friends.  "If you'd like, we could duel sometime.  Push each other to get stronger again."  When he mentioned weather and conditions Itzal shrugged.  "I've never had an issue with that floor.  The heat isn't much of an issue for me.  It's been this floor that's always bothered me.  At any rate, thinking about floor five reminds me of when we took the Traveler quest.  How about you?  We ended up camping out in the middle of the desert.  Fought a few monsters.  It was only a little after we had first met..  Second time we did anything together actually.  If I recall, I apologized and showed you Ulises for the first time."

Fearx walked out of the town gates and made his way through the twenty first floor, heading directly to the coordinates he and his followers, or the seven virtues, had been given.  It was a location he hadn't spotted yet, but then again this was a newly discovered floor, and each floor had it's many thousand hiding places.  Still.  If he didn't know about this place just yet then it must be very well hidden for Diligence to have missed it.  She always scouted the entire floor, and then scanned it in more detail later.  She had only done a general sweep of the massive cavern floor thus far, and while it was an impressive feat, there was far more to discover.  As he walked he detected a presence and smiled, chuckling before speaking up.  "I should have known you would stay behind and wait for me Azrael.  Have you met any of Chaos' followers as of yet?"  Azrael shook her head, taking a stride close to him.  Of all his followers, she was by far the strongest, most determined, loyal, and close to Fearx.  "No my Lord.  And the others await for you outside Chaos' outpost."  Fearx cocked an eyebrow, though it wasn't seen thanks to his helmet.  "Outpost?  So he has made his home designed as a military base then?"  Azrael nodded.  "You could say that.  It's not far from here."

Spoiler

Azrael.jpg

Fearx walked with Azrael, updating his second in command, and bringing her up to speed on what was going on.  By the time he had finished they had reached the destination.  Once again, as he had come to expect at this point, the design and appearance was grim, dark, and rather cruel in a sense.  While the structure itself was impressive, the combination of this floor and it's design and decor, it gave off an ominous, dark feeling.  Fearx approached the rest of his followers who each stood, ready to do as he said.  Fearx nodded to them.  "Well then.  Let's grace these individuals with our presence shall we?"

@Morgenstern

Itzal chuckled at his Super Saiyan joke, bringing the blond a sense of achievement. "Dueling might be an option sometime soon, and I won't go full out tank, the patch helped, but we are still a step above all, except those who have ungodly high damage. Anyway, after I gain enough skill points, I will be finally investing into more damage. I finally got the athletics mod not too long ago. That brought up my damage a bit, but hardly enough to be considered. I am expecting the one-handed weapons to see another patch. Things are just popping up now for Cardinal to fix because they didn't make it this far in the beta version. One-handed should see a rise I hope. But yeah, Ill duel you again sometime." Itzal began to speak of what he thought of the fifth floor, and he related it back to the traveler quest. Oh yeah, that was interesting I guess. We raced there the last day to get to the items. I stil only think of the heat. I am not accustomed to it, just the cool" 

Chaos stepped up onto the teleport pad, Aya in tow. He had left the Red Claw to work upon the defenses. He was not going to tightly control the place, but instead just seem to allow a supporting hand in watching them grow. It would make him seem a better leader and person to them. "So, where is this place of yours?" He raised an eyebrow before replying, "It is truly a guild hall, found in the far reaches of the twenty first floor. It is much out of the way, and hard for even the best of scouts to find. In fact, if word gets out about it, don't expect me to take you lightly. I find pride in my guild and its players. Through all we have been through, they have grown on me like a family. The Red Claw may as well do the same. Come along, you have become more important than you have yet to realize" She nodded and they stepped ahead. 

Luckily, knowing where the place was allowed him a advantage in speed to getting to the place. He was able to take a shortcut, but also made sure to take many winding turns to ensure Aya did not remember the exact quickest way. He wasn't going to full blown trust her yet, as she had not proven her dedication as the rest had. He made the final right, turning into the large opening. He guessed that Fear was just a few minutes ahead of him, and his five servants that lied in the outpost wouldn't have to indulge him for too long without him. Fyre would understand most of all the type of person Fearx was. 

"Alright, nice work Luz, now... Bring out the food and set them on the meeting room table. Morzan put your weapon away, I will not be dealing with your crap today"Morzan gave Fyre a look of frustration before returning his large broadsword to his inventory. The chocolate-haired woman was not one to be messed with in her business mood, which she normally was in. While Chaos was away, she took pride in ensuring the rest of the four of <<The Uprising>> was kept in order. "Hey, Fyre? If you don't mind me asking, who are these people that are coming. Our lookout spotted them only a few minutes ago. Where did they come from?" Fyre stepped forward, grabbing some of food and bringing it with her to the table. "Luz, these players will be coming to form a pact with us. To avoid bloodshed and achieve success, Chaos has met with and allied himself with a powerful player named FearX. Now hurry up, those players will be here in any minute" Seeing the players walking forward towards the base she put on a smug smile as she opened the door, stepping out to the players. In the dark floor, she seemed to be a firelight, giving herself a bright appearance. "Welcome, I am Fyre, happy to meet you all. If you wish, you may step in and begin to eat some of the food our graceful Luz has put out for you all" The slender woman held the door open, inviting the Six Virtues inside. 

@Itzal

All this talk about tanks and their overpoweredness despite the update was a topic to be discussed, but Itzal didn't want to discuss it today.  Instead he wanted to press on and rack up some more experience points.  Jonathan talked about how since tanks still had an edge he wouldn't use his defensive skills and equipment when the fought.  Itzal just chuckled.  "Dude, my damage output is terrible.  If it weren't for that little bit, I would tell you to bring it on, I'll need to practice with someone who has powerful defenses."  He knew for certain that Fearx had heavy armor, what with his outfit the first time they encountered each other.  "If one handed weapons get a patch I hope they fix up the one handed straight sword.  It's the most iconic and most used weapon yet it's almost the worst weapon in the game!  Second place to the dagger, which I think also needs an overhaul.  Give it a perk, like dagger throwing, or a buff to stealth.  That would make sense. 

Spoiler

"Fearx:  Blue Text"

"Azrael:  Red Text"

Spoiler

Azrael.jpg

"Grela:  Vivid Yellow"

Spoiler

Grela.jpg

"Michael:  Grayish Blue"

Spoiler

Michael.jpg

"Morgana:  Light Gray"

Spoiler

Morgana.jpg

"Sarah:  Strong Cyan"

Spoiler

Sarah.jpg

"Aragorn:  Dark Emerald"

Spoiler

Aragorn.jpg

"Joan of Arc:  Purple"

Spoiler

Joan of arc.jpg

Five of the seven virtues waited for Fearx and Azrael to arrive.  Grela, the virtue of diligence, was currently out ensuring that there was no ambush, trap, spies, or anything of any sort that would hinder, harm, or be used against them during or after this meeting.  She was a true master of stealth and detection so she was never once seen, yet nor did she see anything to note, other than the building itself.  She was making her way back to the others when she saw Fearx approaching the group.  Grela exited stealth and joined Fearx and Azrael in their stride.  "I have scouted the entire area my lord.  Nothing to show any signs of betrayal, doubt, or threat."  Fearx nodded to her.  There was a reason his followers were named the seven virtues.  They were all the embodiment of what their title was.  Grela, as always, was diligent even when he didn't speak to her.  He could always count on her for a large amount of tasks.  "Very good Grela.  Come, let's see what Chaos' followers are like."  Fearx approached the rest of the seven virtues who turned and both smiled, and bowed slightly to him.  "My lord, if you will.  Please let us take the front.  I do not doubt the treaty, nor your strength, but I feel it would be wise to always practice caution."  Morgana, virtue of Liberty, always took advantage of her freedom of speech, and was nearly as noble as Michael was.  Fearx nodded.  "As you wish Morgana." 

Morgana, Michael, and Joan were in front, with Grela, Sarah, and Aragorn behind them.  Azrael and Fearx were the last in the party.  When they approached the doors, Fearx found the same girl he saw with Chaos previously, opening the door for them, inviting them inside and offering them food someone named Luz had prepared.  Before anything the Seven Virtues would want to introduce themselves, and so they did.  Morgana and Michael spread out a bit to allow the others to be seen at this point, of course Fearx could be seen regardless.  Even with his wings being folded up.  Grela was the first to introduce herself.  "Greetings.  My name is Grela, the Virtue of Diligence."  The next to introduce themselves was Michael, who gave a humble bow.  "My name is Michael, Virtue of Chastity.  At your service."  He stepped back and Morgana moved forward.  "I am Morgana, the Virtue of Liberty."  Sarah stepped forward, standing along their line and gave a slight bow, slight curtsy.  "You can call me Sarah~  I'm the Virtue of Kindness."  Aragorn didn't move from his position, as he was used to blending in.  Of course, he was rather in the open as of now.  "I am Aragorn, the Virtue of Abstinence."  Joan shifted a bit before giving a deep and humble bow.  "My name is Joan of Arc, and I'm the Virtue of Humility, or so I've been told."  Fearx stepped forward, the others stepping further in to give him more room.  Whether or not there was light inside, his armor would be shining and/or glowing.  "You will know me as Fearx, and this is Azrael.  Virtue of Patience."

@Morgenstern

Jonathan listened to Itzal speak. He took a second, filling his lungs with the crisp a crisp and cool breath. "Indeed your damage output is not the best, but it is in similarity to mine. There should be many buffs and nerfs to weapons. In my opinion, the two-handed assault spear needs a major nerf. Then, One-handed Martial arts skills need the two-handed buff added to that attack. Dagger could get a buff to the sneak attack. Usually, most weapons get +1 Base DMG, how about three or four for dagger? I could see the One-Handed Straight Sword getting a buff in single target damage. Get that up to at least twelve to thirteen. Curved Sword needs a buff in AoE damage" There was so much they could add to the game... if they were the moderators of course. At this point though, it was all left to Cardinal and getting things done. Most events were caused my the system itself. "I think Martial Arts balances out with its low AOE and high single target, but then you look at dagger and rapier who have low stun and no AoE, but still less damage than some weapons with a AoE higher than all. If Kayaba was in this game, I bet he is using the two-handed spear. That guy wouldn't dare show his face though" 

Spoiler

Chaos Red Text
15098947876252097216210.jpg?width=318&height=457

Fyre: Orange Text
image.png?width=214&height=300

Luz: Dark Gray Text

2Q.png

Raven: Jet-Black Text

image.png?width=194&height=301

Orik Purple Text

image.png'

Morzan: Yellow

image.png?width=201&height=300

Aya: Dark Cyan Text

image.png

Fyre would find that the entirety of the "Virtues" had been waiting of FearX before they decided to come in. One by One, they graced her with their presence, speaking their names and titles. When Fear came along, introducing Azazel, Fyre herself bowed, accepting the fact already that FearX was a superior. She guessed all but Morzan would catch onto this quickly, where Mozan would have to be asserted with power before shutting up. Morzan liked to be alpha, and had to be put into place before listening to anyone. That was why Chaos and herself both had to beat the crap out of him at one point. Chaos did more so than her. Upon the two entering, she closed the door and followed them into the back, watching as everyone had a spot, and would take a seat in it, able to take from the many varieties of food. Except Donuts, those were not put out until Chaos arrived himself. "Welcome all of you" Fyre spoke, ensuring to glance at all eight players. "Can the ... rest of us please introduce ourselves?"  Of course, Morzan was the first to speak, bringing a stupid phrase along with it. "Wait, I think we need cool names too! That way we can intimidate people, you know, before you kill them! I would be like, the Virtue of Pain!" Fyre was about to snap forward ebfore Orik spoke first, and nobody ever wanted to interrupt Orik. He rarely spoke, but when he did, he brought much wisdom. "Virtue appears to be a polar to the sins coming from the holy Bible. In fact, I count seven of them, which would indeed make them opposites to the Seven sins. Morzan, if you were a depiction of one of the Seven Sins, you would be Vainglory, as you have obsessive pride in yourself, believing yourself to be far superior than us rest" It was silent a few seconds more before Orik spoke again. "I am Orik" A few more seconds of Silence before Raven spoke, bringing back the conversation. His voice as normal, was raspy and cool, giving the people that were not steeled the shudders.  "Greetings, I am Raven. If we are going off of Morzan's idea, I would be the Sin of Despair and Sorrow" If one looked at Fyre, they would be able to notice her off edge, a bit angry at her comarads for doing more than just introducing themselves. Finally, a slight voice was heard, coming from a white-robed young woman. "I am Luz, I might be the Sin of Gluttony.... Fyre, After thinking, I believe you would be... Lust" "ALRIGHT. That is a little too much introduction you all, it would be rude for you all to speak further of yourselves, when Chaos has yet to arrive yet" 

Chaos stepped forward, looking at the opening that would now lead quickly to <<The Uprising>>'s Outpost. He opened his menu and sent the woman next to him, a guild invite. "Accepting that is the only way to ensure safety around here. If you don't, I can't ensure your safety to be not seen as enemy" Hesitantly, Aya pressed the accept button,  a red and white cross like sword becoming a part of her health bar. "Come along, we mustn't keep them waiting too long"  Another five minutes passed before they were on the stairs to the outpost. He sighed and opened the door, stepping in to the dining area to find FearX and his Virtues along with his guildmates at the table. Grabbing another chair from the corner, he set it down a space from Fyre for Aya to sit. As Aya sat, he spoke to everyone introducing herself and himself. "I am Chaos, and this is Aya, she will be joining us today and many time in the future as an ambassador and direct link to our new friends, the Red Claw" He sat down at his seat, where Luz immidiately brought a plate of donuts of all varieties to his spot. "Thank you" 

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Jonathan who seemed to have strong opinions on many of the types of weapons out there.  "Well, it really depends on what Kayaba will make the new system, if he ever does.  The one handed rapier has a times fourteen multiplier, which I think needs a serious nerf myself, but don't forget that two handed weapons are supposed to deal more damage.  I think if they add cooldowns, that would help balance it out though.  At any rate, I definitely think they should alter the weapon's damage and abilities to match what the weapons are good for.  An example is that curved swords are designed for quick draw, combat on horseback, and simple mastering, whereas the straight sword is by far the superior in dueling.  As for Martial arts...  I'm a little iffy about it.  A sword or mace deal loads more damage than a punch or two.  In addition, martial arts is half defense and half offensive.  If they could add abilities that allow you to cancel out your opponent's sword art, with a cooldown that is, or cripple in some way, that would be more accurate."

The seven virtues watched and listened as the others had begun introducing themselves.  Most of the virtues didn't really like Morzan at all.  He seemed too ruthless, and childish at the same time.  Most of them were able to hide their opinions however.  Joan in particular looked at Morzan with a look that almost seemed apologetic, which she was.  She knew the phrase pride came before destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall.  She hoped he did not fall in this world, as such a thing was too costly to discern.  When Orik had spoken it was rather clear to them that he held the most weight in his words out of any and all of Chaos' followers.  It was interesting to see someone like that, and if they had to determine who was like him in the sense of weight in their words, that would be Aragorn.  He wasn't silent, but when he spoke his words were understood to be wisdom and knowledge.  The next to speak had a mask, and gave Sarah a bit of the chills when he spoke.  As Raven spoke, calling himself the sin of sorrow and despair, Michael couldn't help but think to himself: We're supposed to work with these people?  Finally the woman who named herself Luz spoke up, introducing herself and naming herself the sin of gluttony.  This the virtues could understand since it was clear she was the cook of the group.  When she labeled Frye the sin of lust she hastily interrupted, causing the virtues to wonder if this was because she had something to hide, or due to a misunderstanding.  While Michael would say nothing nor give any indication of it, the idea of someone being the sin of lust left a bad taste in his mouth.

Fearx watched as this went on, letting them finish before turning around as he detected the approach of another, knowing who it was.  He nodded to Chaos who was approaching.  "I have a feeling that it will take some time for my followers to adjust to your own,"  he whispered to Chaos.  Before he could ask who the new person was, he recalled her from the Red Claw, and then he introduced her as Aya.  Once introductions were complete, the Virtues made their own personal bows to the others.  While they were very organized, they all had their own unique bow or greeting.  Grela was the first to speak up.  "I suppose we should get to business then.  My Lord, are we to be a part of your meeting with Chaos?"  "That would depend on Chaos," Fearx said.  "After all, you outnumber them.  Wouldn't want them to feel uncomfortable now would we?"  he finished with a chuckle.  He walked over to the table, unequipping his helmet as he did so, and took a seat on the other end of the table.  Fearx and Chaos on both ends, like two kings.  The others followed suit and sat down at the table.  All of them selected different foods of their own choice, but none of them had too much sweets, favoring the rich, natural foods that tended to make one strong and healthy.  Aragorn barely had anything, only what he needed.  When Sarah took a bite of the food she smiled brightly and turned to Lux.  "This is really good Lux!  You're a really great chef!"  Michael and Morgana nodded in agreement.  "Indeed.  Chaos is blessed to have you on his side."

Spoiler

Fearx 1.jpg

As Itzal and he went on about the weapons, he began to get into more complicated, with a defense in for the offense as well. "That would be interesting to see for martial arts, but weaker than swords? Dragon Ball Z begs to differ! My Father loved that show and forced me to watch it with him. Most of the time, The Television was restricted at most times, but there was that show" Jonathan chuckled. "Rapier needs a bit of a nerf I can see, I always seen rapier as getting moved down to a eleven or twelve attack sword arts, and then adding a passive bleed effect to all of them. Add more variety you know?" He chuckled. Of course he would be having this conversation right now with Itzal. With a god-like enemy with his sights on Itzal, and they were talking about changes that could be made to the game. 

Chaos sat there, munching into his first donut. All donuts were of the same color and shape, but had a veriety of colors. This one tasted like.... An Oreo Donut! He relinquished the donut, before swallowing the donut. "Anyone wish to catch me up with the details already gone over? Curious to see what you covered in this short of a time" Fyre turned her warm eyes to him and said, "Introductions were in order. These players are, Morgana, Michael, Joan, Aragorn, Grela, Sarah, and Finally, Azazel. Each of them is named for a virtue in opposite to the seven sins. Azazel herself, is the Virtue of Patience" Chaos nodded. She had pointed as she introduced all of them. He then waved his hand as he took another bite, motioning her to proceed. "Then we got upon the topic of if each of us were one of the Seven Sins, which would we be, but as Luz accidentally pointed out, not all of us truly knew what they were" Chaos shook his head. "Well of course not, Morzan over there is Aethiest and hardly cares to find out who God is!" He sighed before continuing, "Rather quickly, I would believe this is how it would be. Fyre, Sin of Wrath. Luz, Sin of Gluttony. Raven, Sin of Envy. Morzan, Sin of Pride. Orik, Sin of Sloth. Aya, Going to have to go with Sin of Greed" A quick protest came from Aya. "You calling me greedy?" He shook his head and explained, "Greed comes in many forms. Finally, Sin of Lust. She is no longer with us, but her lust wasn't sexual, but instead just a desire for love. That would be all seven sins that each of you display" 

Shortly after, they began to delve into the utmost important topics. It was asked if the servants were to be a part of the meeting and Fear asked if they were too intimidating. "You will fine I don't become intimidated easily. Anyway, you are in my outpost, in an unexplored part of the floor, with about five or six middle-tiered players on lookout. I have nothing to be intimidated of, but I do say.... I haven't respected another power in quite some time. Anyway, why shouldn't they be in the meeting. Most likely, they will have things to do specifically, and they need to know the objectives and boundaries, all of which should be covered here. Please stay, virtues. Enjoy the hospitality" Some of the players began to eat, but mostly the healthy foods, tending to stay away from the sugary foods. Morzan on the other hand.... Had a plate full of the sweet stuff. Fyre kept to her fruits as always, Orik ending tenderly, Aya was eating a good amount herself but was not being over-ambiguous. Raven almost never ate, but she was actually eating some bread which was a surprise to Chaos. Finally, there was Luz. She was going crazy at the food she prepared, seeming excited about each piece of the food, and had at least one of everything on the table. Each bit of food was stacked neatly onto two plates that sat in front of her. For such a thin girl, she ate a lot. Luz, also seemed to be eating up the compliments of the food. "Thank you, I am much appreciated around here. When I am not on duty or training, I am constantly cooking and working on my skills. I maxed out the cooking skill a little over a month ago! Now, I go about, mixing ingredients together to find the tastes that can be found in the real world!' Chaos smiled. 

"Now to business. Anything anyone had to add before I bring up a plan?" 

When Itzal heard Jonathan mention dragon ball z, he couldn't help but chuckle before shaking his head.  "If we don't have magic in this world?  Then let's take things on a reality way of seeing them.  You don't see dragon ball z level combat in the real world.  Karate, kung fu, and other forms of martial arts, yes.  If the television was restricted though, have you watched anything besides Dragon ball z of interest?"  He continued on, mentioning how he definitely agreed that Rapier should get a nerf, and mentioned how they could receive special abilities.  Kind of like bleed and such.  Itzal nodded.  "Definitely, though I could imagining a pierce ability that can pass through a small amount of mitigation, or make critical hits easier to land.  Axes I feel could have bleed, or perhaps spears.  I would like to see the curved and straight swords get a redo though.  Once that happens I think this game will become far better."

Fearx watched as Chaos took one of the donuts and took a bite, clearly savoring it.  He requested an update on how the introductions went and Fyre answered him, introducing Fearx' followers who each bowed as their names were spoken, or rather, bowed as much as they could at the table.  When she finished, each of the Seven Virtues wondered if they should share their virtue again, since Frye did not clarify who was who.  However when some of them looked to Fearx, he shook his head.  So slightly so that only the sharpest eye could catch the movement, unless you were looking for it like they were.  When she mentioned to him how they had done a spin off, naming themselves the seven sins, he gave his own input.  The seven virtues listened to him as he labeled each and every one of his men one of the seven deadly sins.  Frye as the sin of wrath, Luz as gluttony, Raven as envy.  Some of the virtues were beginning to stir a little uncomfortably.  Others were still, hoping this was just for the sake of creating a bond of sorts by having flip side titles as they did.  In addition to this, no one was without sin.  They were only being labeled their weaknesses.  Morzan as pride, to which Joan glanced at him with an indifferent look, though a clever eye could see that she didn't quite like him.  Orik of slothfulness, Aya as greed.  They watched as she reacted, rather upset at being labeled as the sin of greed, and although Chaos made a good point, he didn't elaborate as to what form of greed she was.  He mentioned someone as lust but only because she had a desire for love.  Fearx' eyes narrowed slightly, as one would when they understood something.  He was referring to his wife.

Chaos stated that it was perfectly fine for the virtues to remain, stating the disadvantages that they were very well aware of, and stating that he had nothing to be intimidated by, but he hadn't respected power like theirs for quite some time.  The virtues watched as the six sins began to eat, most of them noticing Lux' plate and definitely agreeing with the statement.  It was a good thing this was a video game or she most certainly would die off.  She did seem very grateful for the compliment and mentioned how she would always cook as much as possible.  Before Sarah could speak up a reply, Chaos asked if anyone had anything to bring up before they discussed the plan.  Morgana straightened herself, glancing at Fearx first who nodded, before speaking up.  She looked to Chaos.  "We have been informed about the overall goal of overthrowing the frontliners, which I must say is fine with us.  I've watched them for some time and they only care about power, not actually breaking through the game.  If they do they have been slothful as of late.  However, we still do not know the reasons as to why you each personally seek this goal.  If you are not offended, I would like to know the reason each of you fight for this goal."

@Morgenstern

Jonathan chuckled as Itzal pointed out a flaw in his words noting that magic wasn't in SAO. Jonathan then replied, "Neither did Dragon Ball as it was just using one's internal power and energy to make oneself stronger. The same can be done in SAO, but not to the same degree. One can't raise their powers as they did in that show" Itzal then turned to a reality form of thinking and mentioned that one one could be that powerful anyhow. "Weapons need a update period, get on the Cardinal!"

Chaos gazed upon the many players that sat in front of him. Each of the virtues seemed uncomfortable, but he understood that the Virtues would grow use to the who now would be Sins. They had been just trying to play counterpart to their Virtues to create a bond. He kinda chuckled at the idea, but he kinda liked the names. The Uprising had its own list of the people at the head, and they would be him, then below would be the Sins. He rather liked the name of it, and although it was a list of flaws in itself, it gave a chilling edge to their hardened personalities. "Reasons.... Usually overlooked, but nevertheless, always the most important" He chuckled before looking to Morgana, his eyes judging her tone and features directly. 

RP COMPLETE!

3 SP
200 Col Each