[PP-F3] Preparing to Sew <Earning A Living>> (Tailor)

(OOC: Did you see your previous post, @Kaya?)

Three materials. That means, according to the goal Krysta mentioned, there are seven more to find... It was true, the three players did know enough variety of tailor materials, so they shouldn't have too much of a problem wondering what would be usable. Krysta's optimism was pretty good for staying hopeful, which was one of the reasons Vigilon didn't say that it was sadly, up to luck with this kind of game. That being said, he hoped he could find something. He looked under one of the bushes, and saw a bundled up piece of wool. He grabbed it, and brought it to Krysta. "That makes four. That means six to go." He noticed that Kaya failed to catch a silkworm. "Cheer up, there's plenty of chances." Six materials to go. "We are almost halfway there... hang on, Vigilon, snap out of it! Be positive We're almost halfway! Already! This will be over in no time!"

@Krysta

ID# 94316 LD: 19+1=20(+1 T1 Mat)

Materials Found: 4/10

Edited by Vigilon

Kaya tried and failed to get another material, but Vigilon managed to find some wool. "Six to go, We're getting closer!" She needed to continue searching as well. She moved ahead a little, then looked around, starting with her left, then to her right. There was nothing to be found. Hopefully, the others would be able to spot some more materials. To think, years ago, back in the real world, she was looking for flowers to give to her mother. Now, she was looking for materials she would use for a profession that could bring her enough Col to assist in her survival. And it was like playing hide and seek with inanimate objects that would somehow be amazing at hiding at times, otherwise in fairly obvious places. "Well, we can find these materials working together. I'm sure we can find them all soon." They will find the remaining materials, they were sure to!

@Kaya @Vigilon

ID# 94414 LD: 10(Failed)

Edited by Krysta

OOC: My b, could've sworn i wrote i never gave it to her yet. Also @Vigilon let's fight mobs. Krysta doesn't have to fight so she doesn't get damaged but I have aoe so we should be fine killing mobs. should make things go faster. also hide gets dropped by mobs like boars so makes sense. :v

As Kaya searched for materials herself, she kept a close eye on the other two players. She didn't want to stray too far from them, and mostly likely they were thinking of the same. As Kaya crawled on the ground, she carefully combed the ground for materials for tailors. She spotted a lot of herbs and spices perfect for her cooking, but that wasn't what she was looking for. As she searched, she quickly realized just how hard searching for materials for tailors were hard especially if you're not fighting mobs. That thought in mind, she looked to vigilon who seemed to be doing well in finding materials. "Hey Vigilon, let's go find a group of boars. That should give us hides for tailoring and should speed things up." Kaya says as spots another little silk worm squirming across the grass. She quickly grabbed hold of it and stored in her inventory till she gives them to Krysta.

ID# 94437 results: Loot: 19 (16+3) T1 Mat Found

Edited by Kaya

(OOC: I'm gonna stop before an argument starts. Anyway, fighting mobs is ok, but I'll take the chance to look for a chest first.)

Vigilon saw that Krysta had failed to find another material. "I'm sure we can find them all in time..." He thought, trying to stay positive. From the looks of it, they were halfway there, so at least they were still getting closer to reaching the goal. Vigilon thought for a minute. Could there be something that could hold a good amount of materials around? The thought sparked up in his head. "A Treasure Chest, of course! I'll see if I can spot one..." He looked throughout various areas of where they were, but there wasn't a single chest to be found. "Dang it, no luck." Kaya then suggested gathering monster hides for materials, by fighting some. "Hmm... I dunno, but I might go with that." "I just hope Krysta will be fine, though..." He turned to Krysta. "You don't mind if Kaya and I do some hunting to gather hides, do you?"

@Krysta @Kaya

ID# 94452 LD: 12+1=13(Failed) (OOC: Dang it!)

Edited by Vigilon